over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well, i did it again...

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\]>--------- Back in my early 20's when i was bouncing, i used to thrive on fighting, well, when i quit the bars and moved out west, i told myself that fighting was not going to be apart of my life anymore, well, i took a few bar jobs when i 1st got down here b/c money was tight, everything was ok, but one night, a big fight broke out and i knocked s'one out and i quit that night on the spot. Again, vowed NEVER to fight again and never bouce again, well last nite, my girl and i went to the store to pick up some snacks, i told her to just run in real quick and park in the fire lane right outside the store, as she ran in, i was on the phone and i felt a presence behind me, i looked over my left shoulder and some guy was kneeling beide the driver side rear tire, i popped out real quick and asked what the fuck was he doing, he had one hand hidden behind his back and kept saying, "nothing, i didnt do anything" i looked at my gf's tire and air was leeking fast, so i started to walk towards him and he back away (still with his hand behind his back) i knew he had s'ting sharp, knife or screw driver, i asked him again why the hell would he do that? his answer to me was b/c i parked in a fire lane...at that point i was pissed, he then said if i came any closer s'thing would happen, i focused on his hand and it was still hidden, so i kicked my flip flops off and gave him a front kick right to nutts followed with a right hook, i jumped on top of him and landed about 20 punches to his face, ppl ran over to pull me off and as he was getting up, i gave one last kick to his face....my gf ran out of the store and was very upset, but then i told her about her car and then she felt like hitting him, as ppl were tryig to calm me down, the fucker got up and jumped inside his car and sped away almost hitting 3 ppl...we got the plate #, but the addy was to a biz. the cops think he gave a false addy when he registered his car. cops let me go b/c he was not there to press charges on me....fuck that! i told them he had a weapon and they said, well taht is when you should have called us, hell know, if i feel my life is in danger and is s'one says to me, s'thing will happen if i come any closer and he has a knife, i'm taking him out b4 he takes me out...the cops around here are such fucking pussies...cant believe this, all this b/c we parked infront of a grocery store...

Last edited:
It's one thing to be around the bar scene and get into a fight - that's just part of that scene.

What you did here was something completely different. You just did what had to be done!

xcel is right. Every one of us would have reacted in a similar way. When faced with physical harm you have to act and not react, then itmay be too late. You did what needed to be done, for your safety, and possibly your girl's.

who the heck

would mess with a muscle bound bruce lee

don't make sense

Nice job BBA the asshole deserved that and more.

|--[\\\\]>-------- What gets me is this all happened in a well lit parking lot RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE STORE! you would think he would have looked inside the car 1st to see if anyone was in the car...plus there was like 3 witnesses saying they saw him doing it (bending over and puncturing the tire) so i have NO idea what could possibly going through his mind at the time. ask me to move the car if you didnt like it...dont have to ruin s'ones vehicle b/c you dont agree with how they park...how many of us have done that...you need s'thing from the store and you know exactly where it is so you run in real quick and you park out front and put the hazards on right?

well at least the kick to the nuts worked better than the last time I saw you try that and you missed while dancing with some black guy. It was peaceful though, like Swan Lake until I tackled both of you...LMAO

jawbreakerkid said:
well at least the kick to the nuts worked better than the last time I saw you try that and you missed while dancing with some black guy. It was peaceful though, like Swan Lake until I tackled both of you...LMAO

|--[\\\]>---------- OMG! i remember that...front of Vitos, that blk guy that worked at Target...David wanted him out and he wouldnt leave for the longest time! i do remember that ended with you tackling both of us! LOL!

Always wanting to fight and smash somebodys face thats BBA lol you gotta settle down bro or join the UFC ...... Im jk i would have done the exact same thing in that situation .

I wouldve done the same thing.Dont feel bad about it bro. If you were in the wrong more than likely you would have been arrested."That the last fight youll ever get in again, right?"Just joking bro!! :D

Yeah, morons like that need a beating. Too bad you didn't beat enough money out of him to replace the tire. Although your adrenaline and testosterone release from that probably saved you about a $100 in gear.

BBA you bragging again?

Someone ought to slap you in your ugly face....lol

Mr.Huge

BBA, The Hatchet Man would not be happy. You kicked him in the nuts, 20 punches to the face, then a kick to the face and the guy was in good enough shape to still get away? Is JBK going to have to show you how to throw a punch? A front kick? If you kicked him in the nuts, why not a knee to the face? At least for practice! lol You may have gotten some of those teeth as payment.

I would have sat on him and that would have been the end...LMAO I never understood the kick to the nuts, not my style of fighting. A good old fashioned punch always ended things nicely. Shit BBA saw me get in enough fights at Vito's, like the angry black guy I knocked out who kept yelling "GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF ME WHITE BOY!" I was throwing haymakers at his ass after I knocked him out...LMAO

dude you shouldve teabagged the hell out of him while he was on the ground....he woouldnt be pullin that shit again lol :D

mung said:
BBA, The Hatchet Man would not be happy. You kicked him in the nuts, 20 punches to the face, then a kick to the face and the guy was in good enough shape to still get away? Is JBK going to have to show you how to throw a punch? A front kick? If you kicked him in the nuts, why not a knee to the face? At least for practice! lol You may have gotten some of those teeth as payment.

|--[\\\]>-------- yeah, i must be losing my touch, all that and still he got up. slowly, but everyone was focused on me trying to keep me back that they didnt even realize he got in his car and sped away! Mung, dont tell Jack about it, he wouldnt be too happy to hear one of his students couldnt finish with a knock out! LOL! Jack is the one who taught me to kick the nutts first, everyone always expects a punch, they never focus on your feet....like i said, this part of my life is my past, i hpe a situation like this never comes up again, i really dont like fighting.....

I'm sticking to my guns on the nut kicking, it has no place in fighting unless it's a last resort. Nut kicking is up there with scratching, pulling hair and mama jokes.

Feet or no feet, you never square up when engaging someone, it's amusing he even allowed you to kick him. I won't tell Jack, may give him another heart attack. But JBK, have you even seen someone hit concrete after a good kick to the head? TTiimmbbeerr! You got a good mama joke?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131