over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well I gues iam not an athlete

crackerjack414

Registered
well today i was training and this guy who works there who is a physical therapist assisant was making smart ass remarks while the worlds strongest man was on. He is an olympic lifter and procceads to tell me that iam not an athlete but he is because he olympic lifts. Then he procceads to tell me bodybuilders are only narcists and that if iam stupid enough to use gear that I shouldnt be traiing. my jaw hit the floor since the guy is a freaking moron, lol because his great little trainer pops halos like there is no tomorrow but i gues he is to nieve to even notice it. He try to tell me any one can be a power lifter body builder and it requires little effort at all. But olympic lifts on the other hand are complex enough that he considers himself and athlete . Damn there are times i just wanna beat the crap out of an idiot. but i tried to rationalize with him and explain that is takes a great deal of athletism to power lift or body build.

fuck rationalism, lay the smack down on his candy ass! Challenge him to a few athletic events, like a mile or a two mile run, maybe even swimming or a bike race, some 40yd sprints. Then come into the gym and wipe the floor with his face and show him whats up, then ask if that's athletism or is he just an inferior person.

i like your thinking armageddon. i try to rationalize or just ignore dueds like that but next time im just gonna show then whats up

He's only making up excuses because he doesn't know or want to know how you really made your accomplishments. He's the one that's has the ego - he's got to tell the world he's an athlete 'cause I do olympic lifts - cause he certainly doesn't even look like he lifts. I've seen this type around a lot - they're kinda like the the plague or I should say, a bad fart!

xcel

Uneducated azz...

People like him are trainers...HMMMM, he is not going to make it far with a closed mind like that. So, he thinks BB is not a sport and it takes little effort. MAN not even wanting to waste my time on this F###ER.

I'd fix that guy a nice cup of "SHUT THE F*CK UP!"

TH

If its so easy...

... tell him to step right up and compete in the next show you're doing.

There was a trainer at a gym where I trained for a while. One of the most cocky, bragging guys I have ever known. He was a division I 4 yr starting Free Safety and ran the 100yd, 200yd dash (and relays) on the track team. The guy was / is one hell of an athlete, no doubt, which is insisted on reminding everyone of at least every 5 minutes during a conversation. (Easy to do b/c he usually did all the talking - tell you how it is...)

Anyway, he left the gym to go to another one and I took over his clients. After a few weeks (about 4 weeks out from the show, I think), one of his clients noticed I was getting leaner and started talking about the show. She said, "Oh, yeah!!! That's the one that ...... was going to do, but he didn't like to diet!"

Mr. Braggart had actually started his diet and quit, but never mentioned a thing about it to me, knowing full well that I was doing the show, too. Guy would make me look silly in damn near every sport I can think of (I could probably out-swim him, but that is it). He couldn't even come close to getting on a BB stage.

-Randy

LMFAO

I was on Camp Pendletons powerlifting team when I was in the Marines & Now I'm trying to get My physique where it needs to B to compete, so believe Me I have ties to both sides of the house but......just simplify things for Him w/1 easy question: "WHen did all this powerlifting(spending all Your time on 3 lifts)ever get U laid?"......LOL b/c powerlifting never got Me laid but bodybuilding sure as hell did & does on a regular....LOL

Mighty John

LOL!!!

Its a well known fact that Powerlifters have no pull, but that Olympic lifters get more trim than even top salary pro baseball, football and even basketball players.

Believe it: That guy from Turkey I think nicknamed "Pocket Hercules" makes Wilt Chamberlin look like an schoolboy!!! LMAO

;)

-Randy

You train at the gym this guy is working at? Id ask the gym owner for 5 minutes, and tell him this employee/asshole is demeaning you and your sport of choice in the gym he is supposed to be serving you at. Id say I was insulted and offended, and demand that he be reprimanded. Personally Id have 'repormanded' him myself...

I know what u mean completly MikeS ive spoken to the owner many times about this guy. He just doesnt seem to get it all that this guy is driving people away from his gym. I know several who refuse to train there because of the attitude the place has. It is more geared toward familys and older people and any one who power lifts or bodybuilds is kinda looked down upon. What realy worries me about this guy is he is training a bunch of hs kids who play football and pumping them full of this crap. Iam helping a few kids my self get ready to make a run at d1 ball but according to this guy Bench press does nothing in the way of athletic ability and will only hinder you. lI feel sorry for those kids next season.

that fag

id take the nearest barbell i could find and knock the sh#t out of him, and ask him, "was that athletic enough for ya?"

crackerjack414 said:
What realy worries me about this guy is he is training a bunch of hs kids who play football and pumping them full of this crap. Iam helping a few kids my self get ready to make a run at d1 ball but according to this guy Bench press does nothing in the way of athletic ability and will only hinder you. lI feel sorry for those kids next season.

At this point I would even consider making another trip to the west coast and have a chat with this douche bag! I get overly agreevated at people who think there helping, especially kids and lead them in the wrong direction. I get angry cause this happened to me many a times growing up and I had to figure out everything on my own and it hinder my progress most of the time. I truely can't believe someone would tell them that the bench press would hinder there progress. Ask this "thing" where the strength comes from to remove an individual an individual off of you after you've engaged him in contact. Let me guess, one of his "OLYMPIC" lifts will allow him the chest/upper body strength the ability to push someone of of him. Some how I doubt it.

Randy- you've got to watch out for those safties as there generally pretty athletic and can run there mouths. It happens for some reason. We have this one kid on out team that always refers to himself as the #1 stunner, I think it's something about the way he lights people up in games. What a bunch of cocky bastards those safties are. LOL

Mighty John

LOL!!!

Its a well known fact that Powerlifters have no pull, but that Olympic lifters get more trim than even top salary pro baseball, football and even basketball players.

Believe it: That guy from Turkey I think nicknamed "Pocket Hercules" makes Wilt Chamberlin look like an schoolboy!!! LMAO

;)

-Randy

I hear ya, Army!

Armageddon said:

Randy- you've got to watch out for those safties as there generally pretty athletic and can run there mouths. It happens for some reason. We have this one kid on out team that always refers to himself as the #1 stunner, I think it's something about the way he lights people up in games. What a bunch of cocky bastards those safties are. LOL

LOL! I know what you're saying. I think I mighta heard of that stunner guy. A real assh*$e from what I remember... ;)

In the case of this guy, there was no shit-talking about the contest. He kept his mouth shut when he realized he couldn't put up.

-Randy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420