advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well I guess I have something to say fathead...

zephyr22

FOUNDING Member
Registered
First of all I am a well educated person. I have graduated college with a high degree in the medical field. Im not sure if everyone has read the old muscle building books of the late 70's to mid 80's but I have. There were many pictures of Lance Dreher in these books. Trust me he was a steroid user. Im kind of puzzled as of why Lance would come to this board and try to "expose" us all. First of all this board is for information purposes only. Take what you want and leave the rest is the attitude of this board. No one is here pushing Muscle building drugs or telling others to use muscle building drugs. However you view this board the members have made a choice to use these drugs and should have every bit of information they can get on these substances. That is why this board is here. Im sorry that maybe your career in bodybuilding was not a great one Lance but come on give it up. In my eyes your an old washed up has been looking for a little bit of attention. I think you need a little "look at me im special" injections to satisfy your ego. Hell im sorry I even wrote this but your just bazarr in itself to put yourself through a year of BS for nothing. I guess what Im saying is your a waste of my typing this. So Lance enjoy feeling great about burning some people trying to help ya. GO get em tiger Your GGGGGGRRRRRREEAT.....

i do not believe that it is lance dreher..

Prob not...

I wouldnt think it would be. I think this is just some BS. It just bothers me that people think this sport is insane. Ok it is insane but so are a lot of other things people enjoy in life. It is an extreme sport and there are boards like this for info etc... for all to use. I think its a great thing for anyone that needs info etc... to be able to have a resource such as this. And I feel pretty close to some of these members on this board sharing ideas on things and personal matters as well. Heck I get in trouble from my Fiance all the time for just reading a couple posts one day a week but Im still here. By the way LATs I have always enjoyed your posts. :)

thanks bro..i meant lance dreher onec when i was a teenager and he was as cool as they get..only fathead truly knows who he is..lol :confused:

I don't even know if fathead knows who fathead is. It's like the movie mission impossible, everyone kept taking off masks and appearing as someone else. After awhile it got confusing and I changed the channel. We should all change the channel on him *ZAP* lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131