over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well, I have Stage1 diastolic dysfunction

Its amazing how damaging stress is on the body. My uncle who is the cardiologist goes around the world on missions helping people. He told me a while back in africa there was a tribe who is anti-meat and belive if you eat it you basically go to hell. Anyway, some of the hospital played a joke on him(not my uncle) and actually put beef in the stew the made him. After he ate it they asked how you feel and he said fine. They all started laughing and told him what happend afterwards. My uncle told me his face went blank, he stood up, his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he dropped on the floor. He was rushed to a little ER setup and had a Bp of 300/200 and died on the spot of some type of trauma siezure. My uncle told me all the tech terms which I dont remember but thats the short of the story. Thats how powerful the mind is.

In the medical field, when a persons BP is 300/200 and they die, it's called "blowing a gasket." LOL I've actually seen a guy that was bleeding from his eyes because his BP was so high.

I've been taking my BP each morning so far like the DR told me and its been around 124/low-mid 80's the past few days and thats without taking the toprol XL i was prescribed. I almost dont wanna take this BP med if I can control it on my own like i have been by controlling stress. I just wonder if the doc is gonna be pissed when I see him in 2weeks and tell him I didnt wanna take it.

Most docs will ride your ass for not taking your meds, but most of the time the side effects of the meds are worse than the problem they are treating. Try doing some research on Toprol and see what the side effects can be. I'll see if I can find something for you too.

Very interesting reading fourthgen and some great info for me as I have experienced heart arrythmia twice now, the second time it lasted for three days, was on only 200mg of deca but hadnt worked out in two weeks.
Apparently was the stress because the minute I went back to the gym and had a great workout it was right back to normal.
My bp was about 126 over 64 so not much out of the norm.
Will be going and getting this checked out because at 41 and history of heart problems in family its not worth taking the risk.
Great to hear your able to adjust your life style and remedy the situation!

My bp has been good the past few days and ive been having no paps. Only thing I did diff was get rid of my stress. Fuck it, im not taking this toprol. Im just gonna keep it onhand and if I know im gonna be stressed really bad i'll start it then. No point in taking something to fix symptoms when im not having symptoms

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131