over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well i may have figured out why i cant gain weight

Please don't think I am being insensitive. I feel for you and hope your medical situation doesn't effect your life a great deal. I just read a few things and they don't add up. I know you have alot of eggs. Things like thinking you can go up from 12% to 17% from your daily eating too... not possible.

i need to make a set diet. i worked real hard yesterday crammin in the food and im up 4 lbs today....just gotta keep it up i guess i think writing shit down helped me see where i was at numbers wise for the day.

Attachments

• 386545_267866073255328_100000958133135_724929_1797107138_n.jpg
    386545_267866073255328_100000958133135_724929_1797107138_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 243
Glad to hear things you have realized where your numbers are for the day. I think I need to do the same as I just eat when I want and have no diet plan.

Last edited:
what i ate yesterday, macros only not including supps or vitamins

meal 1: 10 eggs, 2.5 servings brown rice, bbq sauce
(8iu humulin-r)pre-workout
drink 1: 80g sugar, 50g whey protien
drink 2/intraworkout:25g whey, 80g sugar
drink 3/post workout: 80g sugar, 50g whey
meal 2:(felt a little hypo after hard workout, didnt feel like waiting for dinner) 50g whey and an apple
meal 3: 3 servings whole wheat pasta w lean ground turkey sauce and cheese bread
meal 4: 2 meatloaf sandwhiches on whole wheat bread w mayo, glass of milk
meal 5: 8 eggs, two cups milk w 50g whey

totals for day:
protien: 443g carbs: 495g fat:178g calories= 5354

and like i said 4lbs heavier today.....smh

Are you GH101?

Glad to hear things you have realized where your numbers are for the day. I think I need to do the same as I just eat when I want and have no diet plan.

i guess the bigger u get the more meticulous u have to be :banghead:

You are probably shitting yourself to death by consuming that much protein. I can't get past 30 grams of ANY type of protein powder without it blasting through me like water through a sieve. Personally, I would back off of the quantity of protein...if not altogether, at least per session. You HAVE to be going to the toilet at least 10 times a day.

Back when I was younger and still thought it was cool to be huge, I would eat until I got nauseous...that's how I knew it was time to stop eating. Then, I hit the wall and realized I needed to eat smarter instead of more voluminous. I was shitting all of my food out before I could assimilate any of the nutrients. Your body senses that you are going to be eating crazy amounts, and it adjusts accordingly. Now, if you are some 400 pound lard-ass, this system of checks and balances is off kilter and you WILL gain weight...just not the kind you want.

All that being said, I think you look pretty solid.

i shit prob 5 times a day ish lol....but obviously the more u eat the more u shit. im so used to protien powder and milk this stuff doesnt cause discomfort or diarhea or anything like it might for some. only thing that messes up my stomach is some types of fat and any kind of junk food. thats why i never eat in n out...so bomb but it fucks my stomach up for 2 days

right now im trying to grow which is why the high numbers. with my recovery i feel like its about right as long as i hit them every day

this wasnt a typical day for diet i had a date and had to cook dinner kinda threw me off

I'd also strongly consider finding other alternatives to accutane. Isotretinoin and retinoic acid derivatives can pretty strongly inhibit the IGF-1 pathway. Could limit overall gains, slow down recovery, and cause a lot of issues. And it's not just while you are on it that it has effects, it will actually modulate gene regulation for a long time (if not permanently).

I'd also strongly consider finding other alternatives to accutane. Isotretinoin and retinoic acid derivatives can pretty strongly inhibit the IGF-1 pathway. Could limit overall gains, slow down recovery, and cause a lot of issues. And it's not just while you are on it that it has effects, it will actually modulate gene regulation for a long time (if not permanently).

ill have to read up on this never heard about it before, ive ran it a couple times bak in high school and right after worked well didnt have pimples for years. id sacrifice a little muscle to have clear skin tho, im not about to hit the beach this summer all ripped and tan w spots all over my back

Yeah...you look great first off, by the way.

Second of all, you claimed you ate 500 grams protein, 500 grams carbs, and 200 grams fat, yet your diet is a cluster fuck and isn't measured out in anyway or organized. Where did you come up with those numbers? You can't just guess and tell people if you want help. If you think you know the exact macro consumption everyday, I would assume you would have your diet more specific then "3 servings of pasta" and "2 meatloaf sandwiches". There's a huge difference between thinking you know what you eat, and knowing what you eat.

Best of luck with the goals and medical issues.

even on 900 test e 900 eq and WAS on NPP 500ish til a week ago even through in slin at 6 or 7 iu pre workout...eating about 5k cals per day...

showed a positive for an ANA screen the other day when doing blood tests for accutane and i probably have lupus, does anyone know if this could keep me from gaining weight? anyone ever have to deal w this before?

If You just found out you probably have lupus bodybuilding should be the least of your concerns at this point. Lupus is a very serious illness with the potential to attack all of your bodies tissue via your own immune system.

Sorry to hear about the med issues bro :(

You look pretty jacked in your pic...my advise has already been said...keep a better log of your diet...its going to surprise you I bet. I also suggest staying away from the scale for awhile....getting on it often and seeing the numbers go up and down by a few is only going to mess with your head bro. Take some measurments and check your bodyfat....do this once a month and go by that...remember weight is not everything...I might get on the scale once every 2 months or so most of the time.....but I take some measurments and check my bodyfat once a month and go by that.

best of luck to you bro!

well, first off you look good....but if you have this diagnosis of lupus and possibly chron's or UC I would put bulking up on the back burner. Lupus is a very serious disorder, it does however attack different people differently....chron's or UC can obviously effect your absorption of nutrients. Lupus however is notoriously hard to diagnose...best of luck with your health issues

If it is Lupus be carefully. 40% of people with Lupus have an end result of Kidney problems. Lupus plus 500 grams of protein is no dam good at all. You look great, but find out if it is indeed Lupus.

just cause ur blood test positive doesnt mean you have lupus. there are certain criterias that need to be met. you cant have lupus without any of the cardinal symptoms even though the blood test might be positive. quiet a few people have that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131