advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well, its about time, eh?... (Randy's/homonunculus' pics)

Hmmm.

Not sure quite how to answer that...

I was able to hold at a legit 7% for several years (BW around 185) and didn't feel like I was starving, but I was definitely ready to eat more than I was.

When I did those pics, I was suffering pretty good. I had done a show 5 weeks or so before the main show (as a tune up and qualifier). I was ready for the main show 4 weeks out and like a dumbass tried (and succeeded) to say that lean for 4 weeks. The week after the main show was another show, but one I was totally doing for fun. I ate like a horse for 4 days, cut water for 3 days and came in about 10lb heavier, looking just as dry and MUCH fuller. Lost my class to a guy who went on to win his class at the USA's that year. (Never got to speak to him (he's in jail, I hear), but I think he tried some of the ideas I gave him - he solved his water retention problem and took a nat. title!)

Back to your question - those 4 weeks were pretty fuckin' tough - toughest they've ever been I think.

-Randy

THOSE HAMSTRINGS ARE FREAKY !!!!! I MEAN REAL FREAKY !!!! I AM TRAINING LEGS TODAY AND I AM GLAD I SAW THAT PIC. I AM GONNA F'ING KILL "EM TODAY !!!! WOW !!!! THAT IS NUTS !!!

Re: Hmmm.

homonunculus said:
(Never got to speak to him (he's in jail, I hear), but I think he tried some of the ideas I gave him - he solved his water retention problem and took a nat. title!)
YOU MEAN HE ENDED UP IN JAIL FROM YOUR IDEAS?!? J/K

xcel

LOL!!!

Excel,

Yep, I told him a few things about water retention and then that he should steal the judges pre-judging scores and plant a car bomb in the judges' cars who didn't have him placing #1.

There were only 2 judges left, but he WON!!!!

:eek:

-Randy

hey randep

so what ever happened to the calfs baby u look ripped up ,, what is that a shit load of halotestion????, u got some hard mass but where did those calfs goooooo ,, u left them at home

Hey Jack!

Welcome to the Board, Jack!

I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Nope, no Halotestin involved in my contest prep. I tried one blister once (off-season) that I picked up b/c my order came to an odd amount. Nothing before or since.

Dunno where my calves went. I'm at home right now and I can't seem to find them here, so they must be somewhere else.

Could you give me some pointers as to how to bring them up?...

Thanks!!!

-Randy

WELL JACK, LETS SEE YOUR CALVES..I AM SURE THEY RIVAL NASSER'S AND ALL BUT, SHOW ALL THE DOUBTERS. homon has shown his goods..now show yours.......your public awaits.:rolleyes:

YEAH, LETS SEE YOUR CALVES JACK...

IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE CRITICAL OF A PHYSIQUE THAT GOOD.....YOU'D BETTER POST PICS OF YOUR FANTASTIC BODY.

damn, to critique randy's physique is one thing, but quite another to down it(where i see no problem) and not back anything up. now that takes balls!

TH

hey bro your lookin great love the hams. your cut to the bone and i happen to like your calfs
i havent sceen calfs that cut in a while good job bro!

to be perfectly honest, i haven't seen a lot of pro's in randy's condition.

TH

Thanks, Fellas

Priest,

Thanks for the compliments. Much appreciated.

Trulyhuge - now lets not get carried away here! LOL. I get pretty lean, but I'm not puttin' any pro's to shame. Damn, I haven't even nationally qualified yet!!! Nonetheless, thanks, man. (Now its your turn!!!)

-Randy

Bro you're looking freaky hard and thick. You are definately not too tall for Light heavy. If you keep training hard and your diet and supplementation is on...you're gonna be a FREAK! Keep up the good work! Take care.

patk

you may not have the size of the pro's but the cuts are very much up to par with a lot of them! damn bro, i'm trying to give you a compliment, just accept it man!:D

TH

Ok, 1st pic in this thread...I have never seen striated hammies before? :rolleyes:

TH

I WISH HUMONCULOUS WOULD POST MORE OFTEN!

I WONDER WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO JACK HERER? HAHAHAHA

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity