over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well....now what?

Hitman911

Registered
I got some GH that appears to be severely underdosed. The source claimed a score of 28, and after a few of those who bought it, pinned 10 IUs and only got a score of 11. Im one of the people who bought this stuff, although I havent tested it, must assume that mine is the same as everybody else. So do I just pin 10 IUs a day until my stuff is gone, or is it even worth it to continue. Honestly, I started to suspect something after I cut out my peptides, and didnt feel like I was on anything, and then added them back in and started to notice changes again.

Let me ask you guys, if HGH takes so long to start working, and peptides work rather quickly, do you think that HGH, with the cost and possible sides, are more effective than a really good peptide stack? Is HGH really worth even messing with considering the effects of peptides?

I think Im not even gonna mess with HGH for a few reason, one mainly being that my first experience with ordering, I get ripped off, kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Im thinking of this type of protocol for the time being

8AM-mod/hex/ipam @ 160/200/200 and then eat and train.
noon pre #2-same
5pm pre #3-same
before bed will take 5mg of mk 677. I have to take low doses of mk because it makes my legs hurt.

I also just ordered some huperzine A and would appreciate if someone could give me a good dosing schedule for it.

Also Im a little confused as to how mk677 works with mod if someone could explain to me.

I will also use gw501516 and maybe clen and t3

sorry for the long read

I wouldn't even use ipam unless you dose it at 500mcg or higher. Around 500-700mcg ipam is similar to 100mcg ghrp2/6 and hex. I love gh and just cause you had a bad expirence doesn't mean you should quit. Think about how shitty the first time sex was and then think about it now lol

Also just because you got an 11 doesn't mean it's bad. The whole GH serum test isn't really that accurate imo. Some people absorb it better. Some get the best peak at the 3hr mark like what is stated but some respond better at 1.5-2hrs or some at 4hrs,etc... I would use the GH you have now and then if you order again go with a better one. In the mean time with what you have I would do this:

Wake up and immediately take 100-200mg huperzineA with 250-500mg EGCG then about 30min later pin 100mcg hex/100mcg mod and 10min later 2-3iu Gh shot subQ.

Then before bed take the same huperzine/egcg dose around 30-60min before your next shot. Then take 500-700mcg IPam with 100mcg mod and 10min later 2-3iu GH intramuscular. And you can take your mk here as well.

Last edited:
Who's the source. Fuck them put them on blast if they're under dosing shit no reason to cover for them.

I wouldn't even use ipam unless you dose it at 500mcg or higher. Around 500-700mcg ipam is similar to 100mcg ghrp2/6 and hex. I love gh and just cause you had a bad expirence doesn't mean you should quit. Think about how shitty the first time sex was and then think about it now lol

Also just because you got an 11 doesn't mean it's bad. The whole GH serum test isn't really that accurate imo. Some people absorb it better. Some get the best peak at the 3hr mark like what is stated but some respond better at 1.5-2hrs or some at 4hrs,etc... I would use the GH you have now and then if you order again go with a better one. In the mean time with what you have I would do this:

Wake up and immediately take 100-200mg huperzineA with 250-500mg EGCG then about 30min later pin 100mcg hex/100mcg mod and 10min later 2-3iu Gh shot subQ.

Then before bed take the same huperzine/egcg dose around 30-60min before your next shot. Then take 500-700mcg IPam with 100mcg mod and 10min later 2-3iu GH intramuscular. And you can take your mk here as well.

Add in another shot of hex/mod preworkout unless you are training in the AM/upon waking.

I started to take 10 IUs of the growth I have and with the above peptide doses, I am extremely tired. Could the HGH not be as bad as the people are saying?

I started to take 10 IUs of the growth I have and with the above peptide doses, I am extremely tired. Could the HGH not be as bad as the people are saying?

10iu is a hefty dose dude. Get bloods for yourself to see how you responded I can get a 20 and you can score a 11 or what ever. Everyone responds differently. Don't just shoot 10iu because someone else reported it under dosed

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity