over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well, the new year's resolution people are back

thebrick

FOUNDING Member / Featured member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Its that time of year!!!!

I guess they have good intents, but I kinda wish we could just fast forward to February so I don't have to wade through a sea of new people in the gym while I try to get a good workout.

And a couple of tips for the new people:
To the 5'5", 250# overly-stuffed baked potato of a woman from yesterday that was all decked out in spandex complete with a sweatband on her head (but never even came close to breaking a sweat) and had obviously never done anything remotely physical, please don't sit on the squat rack for 15 minutes, occasionally sipping your bottle of water while talking to your husband and staring at the bar while you say, and I quote, "work up some adrenaline". At least move around a little bit… might help.

And to the 2 guys today, while curling a 30# EZ bar, please step back from the dumbell rack so I can get some weights. I like to workout too. You don't have to stand 3' from the mirror while you watch yourself. As a matter of fact, those mirrors are capable of reflecting all the way across the room. Honest.

Thank you. :)

on one of local new channels they did a segment about people in the gym after new years. they said virtually all of them dont last 2 months

I guess they have good intents, but I kinda wish we could just fast forward to February so I don't have to wade through a sea of new people in the gym while I try to get a good workout.

To the 5'5", 250# overly-stuffed baked potato of a woman from yesterday that was all decked out in spandex complete with a sweatband on her head (but never even came close to breaking a sweat) and had obviously never done anything remotely physical, please don't sit on the squat rack for 15 minutes, occasionally sipping your bottle of water while talking to your husband and staring at the bar while you say, and I quote, "work up some adrenaline". At least move around a little bit… might help.

And to the 2 guys today, while curling a 30# EZ bar, please step back from the dumbell rack so I can get some weights. I like to workout too. You don't have to stand 3' from the mirror while you watch yourself. As a matter of fact, those mirrors are capable of reflecting all the way across the room. Honest.

Working out a foot from where they picked up the dumbells is what really drives me nuts... Like you said.. all of their intent is good and its great for them to make a change and try to be healthy.. Would just be nice of them to keep in mnd they arent the ONLY ONES working out :)

i hate how the new comers always ask for a spot. then take 15 minutes while they stretch and get set up under the bar. hello! i'm not in the gym to spot you fools while you max out benching every single day.

It is an epidemic Brick, but give it a few weeks to a month or so. They will all be gone, and thank god for you ....the 250 pound spandex queen will be gone as well

I don't like the New Year's resolution crowd too much. Their intentions are good but...now the gym is going to be crowded for approximately 1-3 mos. and the machines I want will be taken (lol). I will be asked "Can I work in with you?" when I want to say "No, fuck off! :D" So, I'll resort to saying I have prefer not to work in and I have many, many more sets left :rolleyes:. The damn treadmill I like will be taken...its annoying! LOL! Glad I got to vent...whew!

I don't like the New Year's resolution crowd too much. Their intentions are good but...now the gym is going to be crowded for approximately 1-3 mos. and the machines I want will be taken (lol). I will be asked "Can I work in with you?" when I want to say "No, fuck off! :D" So, I'll resort to saying I have prefer not to work in and I have many, many more sets left :rolleyes:. The damn treadmill I like will be taken...its annoying! LOL! Glad I got to vent...whew!

lol.. dont worry..once the valentines day chocolates get handed out they will be gone

That is my biggest pet peeve at the gym. People will carry bars to the rack and then stand in front of it to watch themselves. Can't get weights off the rack until they are done.

It is an epidemic Brick, but give it a few weeks to a month or so. They will all be gone, and thank god for you ....the 250 pound spandex queen will be gone as well

Look at it like this...if she's not gone maybe she'll be down to 240!!!! Even better yet! :eek:

ahh, it's good to have your own little gym out in the backyard. A bit anti-social but that can be a good thing, especially now. Absolutely zero distraction.

I hate the 2 guys that are friends/lovers and they spend about the whole time it takes me to do 4-6 different exercises for 8-15reps 3-4sets per exercise(approx 45 mins) to do freaking two sets of 10 on flat bench. Or some crap in the power rack because they just stand there and talk for freaking 20 min between sets OMG I want to just go up and drop kick them in their tiny man chests then beat them over the freaking head with the 65lb barbell their benching with .... But that would come across as ROID RAGE wouldn't it....LOL they are the reason people get RAGE damn it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol jk kidding guys I would never beat anyone over the head but It has crossed my mind......

Well we have to give these fluffbuckets a pat on the back for at least getting up of their fat asses and at least trying to improve their lives and health. Think of all the millions that don't.

plus it gives us some funny things to gripe about when we are bored ;)

thru Jan I go at 6.30am when the gym opens 'cos its quiet, so much space, it drives me nuts when its too busy

ROFLMAO........

This whole thread has me holdin my gut! Sometimes it's all I can do not to tell people to "get the fuck outta my way!" Sometimes when my workouts are over i just sit and chill and watch all the fuckin idiots who don't have a clue. Great entertainment.

BC

I hate the 2 guys that are friends/lovers and they spend about the whole time it takes me to do 4-6 different exercises for 8-15reps 3-4sets per exercise(approx 45 mins) to do freaking two sets of 10 on flat bench. Or some crap in the power rack because they just stand there and talk for freaking 20 min between sets OMG I want to just go up and drop kick them in their tiny man chests then beat them over the freaking head with the 65lb barbell their benching with .... But that would come across as ROID RAGE wouldn't it....LOL they are the reason people get RAGE damn it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol jk kidding guys I would never beat anyone over the head but It has crossed my mind......

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws