over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well this is a first...black eyed peas instead of capsules

That would be alot of time and effort and headacheto put into a frivelous lawsuit with a low likelihood of winning.
Yea I know and like I said .you still have to prove it really came like that and you didn't do it yourself. So chances are you ain't winning that bottle lol
Shit even Amazon is going to say it didn't came like that

Yea I know and like I said .you still have to prove it really came like that and you didn't do it yourself. So chances are you ain't winning that bottle lol
Shit even Amazon is going to say it didn't came like that
Agree. If a lady sued McDonald's for someone for spilling hot coffee on herself anything can happen just his chances probably aren't worth the hastle. I bet he could get 5 or 6 free bottles out of them for his silence lol

Amazon has a pretty good deal on the Humanofort, but it's from NutriSync, no website, no working phone number, and 12 grams for $60

that one's got SKETCHY OPERATION written all over it
haha I have ordered this......I asked emeric and I think he said they have rights to sell it

yeah, I think they just store the products for the sellers, then ship from warehouses, I know they built a huge fulfillment center in Oxnard CA in order to accommodate Ventura County's Prime 1 day shipping needs

Yes they do that's called FBA, but the vast majority of stuff on Amazon is not shipped by Amazon. I have 10000 unique parent SKU's with multiple variations and if you buy something from me on Amazon it's not coming from Amazon it's coming from me from my warehouse......

If you buy something on Amazon it doesn't mean it's coming from Amazon.

haha I have ordered this......I asked emeric and I think he said they have rights to sell it
Oh yeah, they've got the rights, or they would've been shut down a long time ago!

I asked Emeric a few years ago about it also, he sells the raw powder to them, yes, but when I broke apart the capsule it looked very different than what the Fitness Enterprise looks like, beyond just using a different filler material

I highly doubt Nutri is using the full 200 mgs. per cap

I wouldn't get the FDA involved in it as keeping them as far away from supplements is a better thing to do as far as i am concerned.

And filing a law suit for damages. You would get the price for shipping and the product back. And what emotional damages, from being scared to ever order a product again on line as you would be to traumatized. Sounds like that would be a fraudulent law suit. Which sadly could get a few dollars but at the cost of honor truth and such. Although some don't hold that in high regard as we see in the news to often.

When Amazon
Sorry but don't work that way any products that are edibles. CAN NOT BE RESOLD BY A COMPANY ONCE ITS RETURN BY A CUSTOMER. MANY REASONS FOR THIS.THEY COULD HAD POISONED IT AND RETURN IT. SO BY LAW IT HAS TO BE TRASHED
It very much does work this way. It's not supposed to and Amazon will state that they do not return a food item to inventory to be sold again. However they do this.

Most big names and contract manufacturers have a policy that is "as soon as the product leaves our doors and it is returned for any reason, it is automatically trashed." They do this because it makes returns vastly easier and it hedges the risk of a customer suing.

I know this from experience. I used to own a contract manufacturing facility dietary supplements on Amazon for 5 years as a revenue stream. One item was a blister pack. Since we sold volume about once every 2 or 3 months a complaint would make it through stating that pills would be missing out of the blister card. Naturally for the first few complaints we assumed that a blister card would make it off if the line with a pill missing and that open pocket would be sealed. We upgraded our line to have a laser eye to address the "supposed" manufacturing problem.

The complaints still came in with missing pills. Finally our customer service team started following up with the customer directly. Sure as shit, ever single customer that complained of missing pills would send us a picture of the blister pack that was clearly damaged and had a pill pushed out of the pack. Now we know it wasn't on the manufacturing end. Amazon was taking returned product and putting it back into inventory even though we have explicitly sent them documentation that we have instructed "if any product is retured for any reason, could even be wrong address or undeliverable, it must be disposed of."

This was a massive battle with them that resulted in them still doing what they do because it's Amazon.

One the customer side we had over 1 million orders that were fulfilled of our products on Amazon during the 5 years we sold on that platform. I can tell you extremely crazy return stories of customers doing really stupid things at returning items to get their money back. This isn't at all too surprising.

Just a FYI if you ever get an item that has a barcode sticker on it and the barcode begins with "LPN" that was a previously returned item.

This is why I say to never to buy your supplements from Amazon.

Oh yeah, they've got the rights, or they would've been shut down a long time ago!

I asked Emeric a few years ago about it also, he sells the raw powder to them, yes, but when I broke apart the capsule it looked very different than what the Fitness Enterprise looks like, beyond just using a different filler material

I highly doubt Nutri is using the full 200 mgs. per cap
interesting thanks for the info

interesting thanks for the info
after three years of saving a buck or two using the Nutrisync, I switched back to Fitness Enterprise

In the 12 years I've been taking Humanofort, I can't say I ever noticed a difference in how I felt using one or the other, but then again, I always used twice the amount of the NurtiSync brand due to it being half the price

Response from double wood supps directly:

Thanks for letting us know, regretfully Amazon has a bad habit of putting customer returns back into fillable inventory and based on your email it appears a customer emptied the capsules and filled the bottle with beans in order to return it for a refund. It sounds like Amazon has this covered but let me know if you need any further assistance.

We will report this to Amazon and restate that we want them to dispose of all customer returns.

Best regards,

thats FUCKING SCARY that amazon reships returned supps- I mean how times could one person get away with returning opened supps though?

Thanks for letting us know, regretfully Amazon has a bad habit of putting customer returns back into fillable inventory and based on your email it appears a customer emptied the capsules and filled the bottle with beans in order to return it for a refund. It sounds like Amazon has this covered but let me know if you need any further assistance.

We will report this to Amazon and restate that we want them to dispose of all customer returns.

Best regards,

thats FUCKING SCARY that amazon reships returned supps- I mean how times could one person get away with returning opened supps though?
The best way to know if the item was previously returned is if it has a barcode sticker that starts with "LPN."

Amazon Fulfillment adds a sticker on top of the internal identifier that beings with "LPN" so they can track it through the system. In a very convoluted way a seller is able to track down a return from a previous customer and see if it was put back into sellable inventory.

Best regards,

He could have returned it locally. Seems like alot of work to ship it back to save $30. Or an employee did it and used the tudca

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear