over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well this is a first...black eyed peas instead of capsules

This is what happened, someone who returned it scammed them and they just put it back into inventory. Nobody is going to risk their Amazon account to scam you on a single order of pills but still bad on them to not check it before putting it back into their inventory.

Contact them and I’m sure they’ll make it right, if not then you open a claim and leave them bad feedback which is very damaging to their account, again why they wouldn’t have done that purposely.
Yep. The guy who did it could have super glued the plastic under the lid back in place so it looks like it never had been opened when they unscrewed the cap.

Someone bought I online or in store. Took the pills, filled with something cheap that would feel like it was in there. Probably super glued the top, retuned it for refund said was unopened. No one checked, they then resold it. Other option is an employee uses product n does the same thing to steal it and not get caught
This^^ Amazon doesn't check! Don't ever buy things like plungers, optics for your firearms, water flossers..... lol
I'm serious!

I'm surprised the fraudulent bottle made it back into inventory.

A girlfriend of mine, her dad runs a store, Camarillo Discount Center, where he sells Amazon return items. He buys the boxes of Amazon returns for up to $300 a box, then turns around and sells the stuff in store and at swap meets, flea markets, etc.

First I've heard of a return making it back into legit circulation, but I suppose anything's possible

Someone bought I online or in store. Took the pills, filled with something cheap that would feel like it was in there. Probably super glued the top, retuned it for refund said was unopened. No one checked, they then resold it. Other option is an employee uses product n does the same thing to steal it and not get caught
Sorry but don't work that way any products that are edibles. CAN NOT BE RESOLD BY A COMPANY ONCE ITS RETURN BY A CUSTOMER. MANY REASONS FOR THIS.THEY COULD HAD POISONED IT AND RETURN IT. SO BY LAW IT HAS TO BE TRASHED

order TUDCA doublewood supps off their amazon store and this showed up haha
I go to the er and say you got a reaction to it .then contact Amazon and a lawyer. Hard part would be to prove you didn't open it yourself and put the beans in it
I know you didn't but courts wise it's a different thing

order TUDCA doublewood supps off their amazon store and this showed up haha
Those aren’t black eyed peas. Those are magic beans. That usually require trading one of your cows to get those. Plant them in the backyard and they’ll grow into the biggest tree ever that goes up into the clouds. At the top you’ll find all the riches you desire.

Sorry but don't work that way any products that are edibles. CAN NOT BE RESOLD BY A COMPANY ONCE ITS RETURN BY A CUSTOMER. MANY REASONS FOR THIS.THEY COULD HAD POISONED IT AND RETURN IT. SO BY LAW IT HAS TO BE TRASHED
This is how it should be, but wouldn't surprise me if they resell to avoid a loss

This^^ Amazon doesn't check! Don't ever buy things like plungers, optics for your firearms, water flossers..... lol
I'm serious!

Who said it came from Amazon?

I go to the er and say you got a reaction to it .then contact Amazon and a lawyer. Hard part would be to prove you didn't open it yourself and put the beans in it
I know you didn't but courts wise it's a different thing
That would be alot of time and effort and headacheto put into a frivelous lawsuit with a low likelihood of winning.

How many companies besides giant conglomerates that don’t care actually do that?

I had a unopened bottle of the same brand. Exactly like the one in question. When I saw this, I opened it. It looked fine. THis is not the brand I usually get and will not buy it again. Just in case.

Who said it came from Amazon?
"order TUDCA doublewood supps off their amazon store and this showed up haha" - Creation aka OP

one would assume that it did ship from Amazon

"order TUDCA doublewood supps off their amazon store and this showed up haha" - Creation aka OP

one would assume that it did ship from Amazon

Why would you assume that, the vast majority of things for sale on Amazon are not actually shipped and sold by Amazon….

You guys are putting way too much into this, trust me the guy who sold it certainly did not want you to receive a bottle of peas. Nobody is risking their business to scam a single bottle of pills….

This was a one off snafu, I promise if you contact them they will be just as shocked as you and fix the issue. If they don’t well that’s a whole other story and they are idiots because you can do a lot of damage to their Amazon standing and their Amazon account is the most essential part of their business

Why would you assume that, the vast majority of things for sale on Amazon are not actually shipped and sold by Amazon….
yeah, I think they just store the products for the sellers, then ship from warehouses, I know they built a huge fulfillment center in Oxnard CA in order to accommodate Ventura County's Prime 1 day shipping needs

Fukking crazy! Let us know what they say once contacting them. If they brush it off, expose the shit out of them. Good job on contacting them though, it gives them the opportunity to look into the moron who touched it after it left their facility...for their sake, this better be the case, lol....but not lol.

Did they even put in the right amount of beans to the label? Haha.

Amazon has a pretty good deal on the Humanofort, but it's from NutriSync, no website, no working phone number, and 12 grams for $60

that one's got SKETCHY OPERATION written all over it

How many companies besides giant conglomerates that don’t care actually do that?
I'm sure quit a bit till they get caught in a legal battle.but yea I'm sure a bunch do. I was just stating the law doesn't allow it

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131