over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well This Is Interesting...

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The beginning is a story about Dante and Bostin in which Leo was included. They really go after Dante (First 15 minutes).

Last edited:
The interesting thing is grown men running a business acting like 12 year old girls.
I believe this is appropriate
Big fan of Sean Connery (may he rest in peace) and the 007 movies. I have no idea who the guy on the right is......

I'll have to piece this together by comments people make in the thread. I am physically incapable of listening to three retards with annoying voices talk and constantly interrupt each other. "Leo" looks exactly like the kind of person I wouldn't even want standing next to me at a grocery store.

Pass

They say women are bad but they don't have shit on a bunch of guys on gear, holy fuck

It is shameful. I couldn't finish it. People have a tendency of yabbing away when they don't have better things to do. Or can't find an inkling of what being a true man is all about.

I haven't watched the video in it's entirety. However, I find It very ironic that this Leo fella likes to take jabs towards, Broderick Chavez in a derision manner. Even though he purposes himself in the same manner on his blogs.

Just looking at one of his blogs about sodium butyrate on different DNA patterns. This isn't some big secret that's been hidden in the rough. I personally haven't used it for any therapeutic reasons or longevity purposes. Although I know of people that have used it long ago. Not quite sure of the net outcome on their findings were?

Nevertheless, this individual, Leo, appears to use bigly scientific words, like Broderick Chavez and I often do to convey my thoughts. I personally try not to do this to convince the masses that I'm smarter than the peasants, I've done this as my means of communication as I know it. Neither good or bad, of whomever communicates in this fashion.

However, to circle back around, at a glance on his topic of sodium butyrate the citations he's referencing look to be primarily 2D cell culture in-vitro observations. Not a good model. However.

By projecting the precise, not accurate or close biological processes will happen in-vivo (living organisms) generally doesn't happen.

I become skeptical when individuals are purporting themselves to use references as such as a selling point.

I'm not saying what he has to offer may not hold promise or value. I become leery when people use these type of tactics to promote themselves of understanding genomics and then readily trying to translate it to humans. As a be-all end-all for longevity purposes.

The few citations I glanced at on his blogs are primarily in-vitro- cell cultures.

But hey! It's much more entertaining to ride the wave of YouTube videos to poke snide remarks at someone else who's essentially doing the same as you.

Boring.

It's one thing to disagree with somebody on a forum with words on differences, as opposed to acting like a bunch of weirdo gossip queens on a podcast when said person is not around to defend him/herself. There is a way to do it respectfully, but in today's world, drama sells, and turds take advantage of it. Most of the time when people do this, and I must state I have not watched the link/vid provided yet, but a lot of times when people go out and try to defame a person like a bunch of children, it's because they are trying to gain notoriety of somebody important or respected in the industry in hopes that they can gain more followers themselves. That's fine of course to take on certain status quo's and misinformation (not saying there is any misinformation here either from the person(s) they are gossiping about), but there is a way to do it with integrity, and not 'just because' to gain followers. I probably should refrain from commenting until I watch, but that has been my experience over the 20+ years on these forums and seeing threads/podcasts pop up over the many years.

It's one thing to disagree with somebody on a forum with words on differences, as opposed to acting like a bunch of weirdo gossip queens on a podcast when said person is not around to defend him/herself. There is a way to do it respectfully, but in today's world, drama sells, and turds take advantage of it. Most of the time when people do this, and I must state I have not watched the link/vid provided yet, but a lot of times when people go out and try to defame a person like a bunch of children, it's because they are trying to gain notoriety of somebody important or respected in the industry in hopes that they can gain more followers themselves. That's fine of course to take on certain status quo's and misinformation (not saying there is any misinformation here either from the person(s) they are gossiping about), but there is a way to do it with integrity, and not 'just because' to gain followers. I probably should refrain from commenting until I watch, but that has been my experience over the 20+ years on these forums and seeing threads/podcasts pop up over the many years.
Well said! I have been around for so long, that many times I don't waste my time. We all know the sport if full of these so called Guru's - Just because they want to sound smart or have an amazing need to have others acknowledge them. Honesty, don't waste your time. What you said can't be better said. What I tell most is do what has worked for you. And, stop listening to these boy scouts that need attention. The basics can be found on the forums. People like these enjoy twisting and turning what they have heard and at one time or another and then regurgitate it wrongfully. Here is a fact and I would love to hear what you all think. I seen a guy train at the gym - the one that thinks he knows it all. does one measly low level show and all of sudden the guy is into show prepping and an expert on diets. I hear him from far away cause he wants to be heard. You feel like getting up and punching him in the mouth -cause everything he says is plain BS. Wait! I am not talking about one individual. I have seen this happen over my 30+years of training. Once show and they are the king of bodybuilding realm. Hurting those who are willing to listen. I have a complete gym at home. I can't do it anymore. No matter if you wear earphones the sizes of truck tires or horse blinders, I just can't spend five minutes in any gym.

Anyone know what his kidney bloods look like now?

I'm not wasting my time watching that video. Thanks.

I have never heard anyone talk that fast in my life. Couple that with jr high bullshit drama.....

my favorite part was “i defend my friends and I was a delinquent, I’m a hard man” (paraphrase)

as a person who has worked at prisons and lockdown units....it’s hilarious he honestly think he knows what a “hard human” is. I’ve seen pure evil. He’s a pussy lol

yet here some of your are talking shit on the guy talking shit. the snake eats its tail.
My comments were general- about the sport itself. And, the amazing amounts of gurus that can be found.

100%

What still absolutely blows my mind is how laissez faire bostin loyd is about being in stage 5 kidney failure. Maybe him making light of it is how he's coping with it,or maybe he really has no earthly idea how absolutely awful being on dialysis really is. He's joking around about running steroid cycles while on dialysis like it's a slow Tuesday... Especially since he has a wife and a son... To each their own, I guess. It's his life... Just insane in my opinion though...

100%

What still absolutely blows my mind is how laissez faire bostin loyd is about being in stage 5 kidney failure. Maybe him making light of it is how he's coping with it,or maybe he really has no earthly idea how absolutely awful being on dialysis really is. He's joking around about running steroid cycles while on dialysis like it's a slow Tuesday... Especially since he has a wife and a son... To each their own, I guess. It's his life... Just insane in my opinion though...

Is it definite that he'll need dialysis? I did not follow up, but had seen a video with Palumbo where they mentioned there was still a chance he could recover. I also thought he had mentioned it was stage 4 and not 5.

If it's 100% definite, I don't understand how he could not be more aware of what's coming.

Leo talks some stupid shit. I listened to him where he said he basically to listen to music for years because it affected his dopamine....something to that affect.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws