over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well This Is Interesting...

Leo talks some stupid shit. I listened to him where he said he basically to listen to music for years because it affected his dopamine....something to that affect.
Well Leo is right about music. Listening to the music you love will make your brain release more dopamine.

I don’t know Leo personality. I’ve never watched him

Is it definite that he'll need dialysis? I did not follow up, but had seen a video with Palumbo where they mentioned there was still a chance he could recover. I also thought he had mentioned it was stage 4 and not 5.

If it's 100% definite, I don't understand how he could not be more aware of what's coming.
That’s a good question warlock. I’m not sure on that. Hopefully he can still salvage his kidneys and avoid dialysis, but with his mentality it sounds like regardless of what happens he’s not going to stop the drugs or the bodybuilding... I really hate to judge (although it’s so hard not to in this situation) but the guy has a young son and he’s been talking about he and his wife wanting to try for another kid soon... to each their own I guess.....

Leo annoys the shit out of me.

And as far as Bostin, he's the king downplayer. Oh you had ridiculous high blood pressure? "Oh, well I talked to a couple guys who said it wasn't THAT bad." Oh you were using crazy dosages? "I mean not crazy, pros do it all the time."
He has a response for EVERRRYTHING. Unable to accept blame for problems he caused himself. Always dipping and dodging the blame.

A few thoughts. Firstly I like Leo but I have noticed his approach to gaining viewers recently. Maybe it's just in his personality (drama) but the approach is obvious now. He mentions guys with large followings and even posts their names in videos (Greg Doucette for example). His videos have also started going less informative/educational and more bullshit and gossip. I know he realizes that and has tried to put out more informative stuff but when you get certain guests on your show it's always just going to be a gossip and bullshit fest. So I am definitely not a fan of certain things I see from him now. He still has a lot to offer though and I watch his videos regularly. I watched this video thinking it would be really bad and it wasn't.

Dante thinks Bostin is an informant and they listed why he isn't. They weren't overly bad about him. The info Dante received came from what he thought were credible sources (I believe solicitors) so it's good he put it out because if he was one it may have saved many people from getting in trouble. So I think it's only a good thing what Dante done. Coming out with bad info to protect people is much better than just hiding what you believe to be true in fear of being wrong or because you don't want any hassle. I haven't a clue what the truth is but Bostin seems open enough and it appears he isn't so Dante may have just received bad info. It could come out to be true but from what I have seen of Bostin I doubt he is.

Regarding the other stuff well Bostin is weirdly positive but he is obviously an idiot and has serious mental issues if he plans to blast again whilst in stage 5 kidney disease and/or when on dialysis. He has a young family and needs to sort his kidney's out first and foremost. Leo and others have already stated this to him but he is obviously not fully listening to them. It's ridiculous how he stayed on blast then only just come down to a cruise and he has such a laid back approach to his kidneys getting better. I hope it works out for him. The crazy thing is if he was proactive about improving them and making sure he got through this he probably would have without dialysis. Now it seems that is a foregone conclusion. Hopefully it was just an acute issue and his kidneys repair themselves quickly but from what we have seen of him over the years even if this works out something else is likely to go horribly wrong due to his reckless ways.

A few thoughts. Firstly I like Leo but I have noticed his approach to gaining viewers recently. Maybe it's just in his personality (drama) but the approach is obvious now. He mentions guys with large followings and even posts their names in videos (Greg Doucette for example). His videos have also started going less informative/educational and more bullshit and gossip. I know he realizes that and has tried to put out more informative stuff but when you get certain guests on your show it's always just going to be a gossip and bullshit fest. So I am definitely not a fan of certain things I see from him now. He still has a lot to offer though and I watch his videos regularly. I watched this video thinking it would be really bad and it wasn't.

Dante thinks Bostin is an informant and they listed why he isn't. They weren't overly bad about him. The info Dante received came from what he thought were credible sources (I believe solicitors) so it's good he put it out because if he was one it may have saved many people from getting in trouble. So I think it's only a good thing what Dante done. Coming out with bad info to protect people is much better than just hiding what you believe to be true in fear of being wrong or because you don't want any hassle. I haven't a clue what the truth is but Bostin seems open enough and it appears he isn't so Dante may have just received bad info. It could come out to be true but from what I have seen of Bostin I doubt he is.

Regarding the other stuff well Bostin is weirdly positive but he is obviously an idiot and has serious mental issues if he plans to blast again whilst in stage 5 kidney disease and/or when on dialysis. He has a young family and needs to sort his kidney's out first and foremost. Leo and others have already stated this to him but he is obviously not fully listening to them. It's ridiculous how he stayed on blast then only just come down to a cruise and he has such a laid back approach to his kidneys getting better. I hope it works out for him. The crazy thing is if he was proactive about improving them and making sure he got through this he probably would have without dialysis. Now it seems that is a foregone conclusion. Hopefully it was just an acute issue and his kidneys repair themselves quickly but from what we have seen of him over the years even if this works out something else is likely to go horribly wrong due to his reckless ways.
What is the first word of this said video from the OP? You guessed it!

What are you talking about? Solicitors? I am glad you made up your own storyline here, Angela Lansbury.

No way is Boston in Stage 5 kidney disease. Anyone facing the prospects of dialysis at his age would also have to be thinking about a transplant. Something doesn’t add up. Let me add I like Bostin abd wish him the best.

Bostin is Stage 4. The other guy in the video was Stage 5 at one time. Bostin doesn't want dialysis but still wants to juice.

What are you talking about? Solicitors? I am glad you made up your own storyline here, Angela Lansbury.

I am literally not making my own story up. I just wrote that because they said it in the video but they don't know who it came from exactly and you could tell from their wording. They said it came from "solicitors" unless my memory is playing tricks on me. The occupation of the source is not important but for him to believe them it obviously came from someone he thought was credible. I am not writing anything negative. It looks like it was bad info but again I don't know just commenting on the video.

Bostin is Stage 4. The other guy in the video was Stage 5 at one time. Bostin doesn't want dialysis but still wants to juice.
How did he reverse stage 5 ? Is it possible ? Bostin is an addict if he wants to continue juicing idk what to say. I admit I’m addicted to steroids so I guess I understand but you figure stage 4 would put a scare into him to do whatever needs to be done to prevent further advancing the disease.

How did he reverse stage 5 ? Is it possible ? Bostin is an addict if he wants to continue juicing idk what to say. I admit I’m addicted to steroids so I guess I understand but you figure stage 4 would put a scare into him to do whatever needs to be done to prevent further advancing the disease.
I believe the other guy received a transplant.

Reactions: Bio
100%

What still absolutely blows my mind is how laissez faire bostin loyd is about being in stage 5 kidney failure. Maybe him making light of it is how he's coping with it,or maybe he really has no earthly idea how absolutely awful being on dialysis really is. He's joking around about running steroid cycles while on dialysis like it's a slow Tuesday... Especially since he has a wife and a son... To each their own, I guess. It's his life... Just insane in my opinion though...

Or it could be that everything is a sham. :cool:

Watch the video from 3:20 to 13:50, lawyer talk at 7:28 if you can´t manage that much, Margaret Rutherford.

I haven't watched the video in it's entirety. However, I find It very ironic that this Leo fella likes to take jabs towards, Broderick Chavez in a derision manner. Even though he purposes himself in the same manner on his blogs.

Just looking at one of his blogs about sodium butyrate on different DNA patterns. This isn't some big secret that's been hidden in the rough. I personally haven't used it for any therapeutic reasons or longevity purposes. Although I know of people that have used it long ago. Not quite sure of the net outcome on their findings were?

Nevertheless, this individual, Leo, appears to use bigly scientific words, like Broderick Chavez and I often do to convey my thoughts. I personally try not to do this to convince the masses that I'm smarter than the peasants, I've done this as my means of communication as I know it. Neither good or bad, of whomever communicates in this fashion.

However, to circle back around, at a glance on his topic of sodium butyrate the citations he's referencing look to be primarily 2D cell culture in-vitro observations. Not a good model. However.

By projecting the precise, not accurate or close biological processes will happen in-vivo (living organisms) generally doesn't happen.

I become skeptical when individuals are purporting themselves to use references as such as a selling point.

I'm not saying what he has to offer may not hold promise or value. I become leery when people use these type of tactics to promote themselves of understanding genomics and then readily trying to translate it to humans. As a be-all end-all for longevity purposes.

The few citations I glanced at on his blogs are primarily in-vitro- cell cultures.

But hey! It's much more entertaining to ride the wave of YouTube videos to poke snide remarks at someone else who's essentially doing the same as you.

Boring.
I become skeptical when individuals are purporting themselves to use references as such as a selling point.

That part 👍💯

This is why I like powerlifting..not all drama..just fat guys fighting each other

Or it could be that everything is a sham. :cool:
I’m starting to wonder that myself, he blamed the kidney failure to a muscle burning peptide I believe that he tried but unfortunately it kills and burns everything not just fat….. if I was going on dialysis I would be in tears I’ve seen them hooked up to those slurpee machines and they look usually pretty bad… And when they got rid of Big Lenny i said fuck Leo

Attachments

• D8CAF14F-1305-46C8-9C03-CEE63588CDFB.jpeg
    D8CAF14F-1305-46C8-9C03-CEE63588CDFB.jpeg
    156.3 KB · Views: 28
I’m starting to wonder that myself, he blamed the kidney failure to a muscle burning peptide I believe that he tried but unfortunately it kills and burns everything not just fat….. if I was going on dialysis I would be in tears I’ve seen them hooked up to those slurpee machines and they look usually pretty bad… And when they got rid of Big Lenny i said fuck Leo

Basically, he was on the brink of death, what has happened with Bostyn since that dramatic announcement?

Basically, he was on the brink of death, what has happened with Bostyn since that dramatic announcement?

Leo tells Bostin to arrange to go on dialysis now to avoid toxin build-up and further bodily damage, I guess, and they talk about what kind of dialysis would be best etc. Bostin says he still feels good, strangely with his awful lab values, and refuses to start it before he "has to."

Bostin likes that Beau Baisden guy who is 300lbs with a donated kidney (from his gf I believe, "to do with whatever he wishes"). Bostin said Beau is on 2.5 grams of test and 1.5 grams of EQ, I think he said, year round as a base.

Bostin and the gf are trying for a second child so seems like they are planning on a long life for Bostin, and Leo encourages him and says he can live to 90 at least. I hope it doesn't end early but with his recklessness, who knows.

There is a child-like innocence to Bostin which I like. He is a fool but to me it appears like he is an honest fool, he lets it all hang out, he has no shame whatsoever.

Leo tells Bostin to arrange to go on dialysis now to avoid toxin build-up and further bodily damage, I guess, and they talk about what kind of dialysis would be best etc. Bostin says he still feels good, strangely with his awful lab values, and refuses to start it before he "has to."

Bostin likes that Beau Baisden guy who is 300lbs with a donated kidney (from his gf I believe, "to do with whatever he wishes"). Bostin said Beau is on 2.5 grams of test and 1.5 grams of EQ, I think he said, year round as a base.

Bostin and the gf are trying for a second child so seems like they are planning on a long life for Bostin, and Leo encourages him and says he can live to 90 at least. I hope it doesn't end early but with his recklessness, who knows.

There is a child-like innocence to Bostin which I like. He is a fool but to me it appears like he is an honest fool, he lets it all hang out, he has no shame whatsoever.

You've captured it quite well sir. I 100% agree with you that there a genuine, child like innocence to him and he is honestly very likable. As you also noted...that doesn't mean he is right a lot of things. He is probably not. But he does often call bullshit on himself when he realizes he is wrong, he doesn't mind making fun of himself for being stupid, and he seems very open and honest.

It's weird...I hated the guy but really enjoy listening to him from an entertainment standpoint.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity