advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well this SUCKS---Dinitro DNP out of business !!

Can someone direct me to a good I don't have any sources I trust because they overuse just about everything haha
Genotec is who I'd go with,Than people are saying Enhanced Athletes are good also...Both are Sponsors on here easy to find...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Is DNP really that popular? I've used genos dnp before and it worked pretty well. Didn't know it was that widely used

We all use it

Some of us get all self righteous and talk shit to others for using it

You sure you used the real Dinitro,there's a bunch of knock offs...Just making sure,cover all bases you know...

OMNI-LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE ©[email protected]®THE REAPER

I'm certain. I pulled his email addy from his profile here at PM from a thread he had started. Then double checked with a post he made about scammers posing as him.

Has anyone ever heard of or used injectable dnp?? I never heard of it before, but there's a sponsor here that carries a injectable dnp/clen mix.

Has anyone ever heard of or used injectable dnp?? I never heard of it before, but there's a sponsor here that carries a injectable dnp/clen mix.

shit, I'm using dnp right now so I'm not one of the dnp fear mongers but the idea of injecting it does unnerve me. I'd be curious to hear reviews to

Basically he's saying
"Ya'll ni##as is crazy"

hell yeah, ive sent SO many people d's contact info over the years..

oh well, hope he's able to spend all that money that he's made, in the way that he wants to.

he's moved on.. and so will we.

long live geno! :eek:

Yup you can put me down as a LS referral, thank god I picked up a huge amount of them just recently!

We all use it

Some of us get all self righteous and talk shit to others for using it

That's the story of many from this forum.

How is the DNP though?

Also, are the GW caps in yet?

It is great. 1 cap was enough for me. When I tried 2 caps I had an allergic reaction. I would only ever use 1 cap in the future as more is not for me. 1 cap burns loads of fat for me without making me feel very uncomfortable. I know many people who have used it and loved it. As LS alluded to above many guys seem to use it but never post about it. The GW is in but he is waiting for the printing company to do the labels etc.

By the way Geno told me he has used DNP for 17 years. I don't know how long he has sold it but I assume over 6 years. I can't compare it to any other brands as I haven't used any but his is gtg.

That's the story of many from this forum.

It is great. 1 cap was enough for me. When I tried 2 caps I had an allergic reaction. I would only ever use 1 cap in the future as more is not for me. 1 cap burns loads of fat for me without making me feel very uncomfortable. I know many people who have used it and loved it. As LS alluded to above many guys seem to use it but never post about it. The GW is in but he is waiting for the printing company to do the labels etc.

By the way Geno told me he has used DNP for 17 years. I don't know how long he has sold it but I assume over 6 years. I can't compare it to any other brands as I haven't used any but his is gtg.
How do I get in contact with Gen to order

Sent from my SM-N910P using Professional Muscle mobile app

I'm surprised u guys haven't heard of ScorpionDNP He's basically the next Dinitro.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

he knows what hes talking about He's pretty knowledgeable about DNP than any sponsors on this forum.

They aren't a sponsor here. Don't post other people out of respect to our sponsors

Last edited by a moderator:
actually Dinitro has no affliction with this site nor a sponsor on here. Dinito email gets a lot around here via PM.
Nobody posts how to find him in the threads. People can talk about others all they want, like with D, but posting how to get in contact with them isn't the right thing to do. There are sponsors here who carry DNP so not reallyfair to them. Posting D's name and what not is different than posting how to get in contact with him, do that through pm

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk

actually Dinitro has no affliction with this site nor a sponsor on here. Dinito email gets a lot around here via PM.

Yea PM, it doesn't get listed out in the open by guys who just registered disrespecting our solid sponsors....

:(
That sucks, If I knew I would have stock up with a lot
But good for him to retire

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear