advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Well this SUCKS---Dinitro DNP out of business !!

Just pm me. Thanks

A friend of mine says great things about you. When I saw you said DNP is safe if you do it smartly I decided to try it and tried Dinitro's DNP. It was amazing, lost a good bit of fat pretty quickly. Sad he is out of the business.

Now I see you rep for Geno and they have DNP. I will hit you up next time I need some. :)

**broken link removed**

We can not count the times we have retired 100% in the past. But its been a bunch. You obviously do it very well, and when you do it that well the pressure and the exposure can become too much.

We wish you the very best and because you bow out at the top of your game, we know the door will always be open to you.

In the meantime we wish you a few months of not having to think about this business and much time to focus on family and friends and the things you sacrificed while in this game.

Wishing you success no matter what you choose to do going forward,

Sincerely,

IPG

A friend of mine says great things about you. When I saw you said DNP is safe if you do it smartly I decided to try it and tried Dinitro's DNP. It was amazing, lost a good bit of fat pretty quickly. Sad he is out of the business.

Now I see you rep for Geno and they have DNP. I will hit you up next time I need some. :)

Thank you. I don't think DNP is healthy at all. But it not like many post about and what I spent years reading and believing until I looked into things more. So yes it's definitely safe if someone is smart about the usage and stay hydrated etc. I definitely think low dosed DNP is safer than the regularly used doses of things like clen.

I don't have loads of personal experience but after using it and knowing tonnes of guys who use it I definitely think a low dose and longer duration is the way to go with DNP. High dosed DNP is pretty stupid but I guess many of us do stupid things. I know guys who do 1g and over and suffer and can't function for 2 weeks but lose tonnes of fat. I think 200mg for 3 weeks should be great for almost everyone. The most I would ever recommend guys use myself is 400mg but I know many like to push things. 400mg for 2-3 weeks should melt fat off. Please do pm me if you ever need anything.

Thank you. I don't think DNP is healthy at all. But it not like many post about and what I spent years reading and believing until I looked into things more. So yes it's definitely safe if someone is smart about the usage and stay hydrated etc. I definitely think low dosed DNP is safer than the regularly used doses of things like clen.

I don't have loads of personal experience but after using it and knowing tonnes of guys who use it I definitely think a low dose and longer duration is the way to go with DNP. High dosed DNP is pretty stupid but I guess many of us do stupid things. I know guys who do 1g and over and suffer and can't function for 2 weeks but lose tonnes of fat. I think 200mg for 3 weeks should be great for almost everyone. The most I would ever recommend guys use myself is 400mg but I know many like to push things. 400mg for 2-3 weeks should melt fat off. Please do pm me if you ever need anything.
Check ya PM for me. Emailed Geno and have gotten no response in two days. Checked spam too

Sent from my SM-N910P using Professional Muscle mobile app

you guys jello of my yellow?

Attachments

• 2018-01-10 12.33.50.jpg
    2018-01-10 12.33.50.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 575

:p

I bet you have loads of those bags hidden in your home... in the walls, back of the toilet, buried in the garden.

Thats a scary amount LS lol

Plenty of good dnp around, Geno would be my go to.

Haha that’s insane. And my wife says I have a problem. I bought a special fridge for my Gh! I thought I had stocked up before he went out. I had 350 caps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he knows he going out of business yet still gives me payment info and picks up that payment. Just took my fucking money and ran with it. Classy

I’d trust that your order will be filled, D’s always been consistent and has followed through with his end of the transaction. Think positively especially with D - he’s accumulated a great reputation in the industry for a reason.

I personally never used Dinitro altho I’ve heard good things I always used another guy a buddy referred me to who was legit.

I’d trust that your order will be filled, D’s always been consistent and has followed through with his end of the transaction. Think positively especially with D - he’s accumulated a great reputation in the industry for a reason.

Dinitro went dark months ago.

guy got burned, though i doubt Dinitro did it on purpose

he sent me product numerous times in good faith.

i remember how he would say that he had a 'special needs child', which is why he was in this line of work

pretty sure he was memeing as Walter White.

cuz he'd have no reason to tell anyone that, as it could possibly lead to him being doxx'd.

Can you check ya PMs please dude?

Cheers!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear