over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well, this SUCKS

Fuck man that sucks. I had a proximal bicep tear last year putting a rear naked choke on a bail jumper that swung on me. Almost 40 years old and I can’t just jump right into the grappling these days without warming up or I hurt myself more than the other guy lol. My kids wanted to race me a couple months back and I blew all their doors off, for about 30 yards. Then both of my hamstrings seized up with the worst hamstring pulls I’ve ever had. Couldn’t walk right for a week lmao
Hows that bicep doing now?

Hows that bicep doing now?
pretty much 100. I have a slightly bigger peak now, but a small gap when My arm is extended. My wife says nobody notices it but me

pretty much 100. I have a slightly bigger peak now, but a small gap when My arm is extended. My wife says nobody notices it but me
Ok good, glad to hear youre doing well.

I had a tiny partial tear of same spot months after your tore yours. I have a feeling one day mine is going to go. But yeah, the going theme is to let it go once it tears and you return to normal function. There is a tall strong man ( I forget his name) who is competing in near future who has his torn and you can only tell because you are looking for it, but no one else notices.

- was just working with my daughter on some of her basketball shooting drills - took a little jump to rebound the ball and when I landed I heard a sick sounding pop/crunch and my leg just crumpled.
My wife and I went to fertility clinics for 4 years to try to get a child, probably paid between $35,000-40,000 for nothing.

You may think your life sucks because of your injury but I think you're the luckiest guy in the room.
I'd give up my ability to walk completely to have a chance to practice sports with my child.

Perspective is important bro. Keep your chin up.

I'm 46, about 260 (6' 2" tall)
daughter felt bad, thought it was her fault because it wouldn't have happened if I wasn't helping her (we were only doing it because her practice that night had been canceled and on any off days she always to get in some skill work). I told her its not her fault of course
Yea I’m 43 under 6 foot but I’m 300 with a new born I won’t stay 300 I’m actually planning on heading back to the 190s, I know that sounds like a lot and I’m not lean but I’m Scandavanian so naturally heavy even as a Marine running daily when I started lifting I was still 170 natty but I want to do sports with my boy and I’ll be 53 when he’s 10 so that was right where my mind went and how you handled it with her. Sounds like you did a good job, how’s the pain now?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131