over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well well well

2Poo just burnt my eyes out.

VV

GLAD YOU ARE BACK!! LIKE YOUR NEW BULKED UP LOOK TOO!

HUGE QUADS!! What is your secret there? I need some like that....

MIke

Now u know nobody got a bootay like mine.... kiss my striated bubble booty!
:p :D LOL...Shit bro, I knew I seen that ass before...Big Bubba had you bent over in the prison shower...LMMFAO:D :eek:
Do I have to show it to everyone again? Oh well, you made me do it...

:eek: :( HOLY SHIT WTF....That's just not right....There's so much shit I could be talking right now BUT, I don't even know where to start...HOLY SHIT:(:eek:

VV

GLAD YOU ARE BACK!! LIKE YOUR NEW BULKED UP LOOK TOO!

HUGE QUADS!! What is your secret there? I need some like that....

MIke

Robroy is the secret, since hes been trainin me Ive gaine size in my back an legs
exactly the 2 things i needed, Rob knows legs.

Robroy is the secret, since hes been trainin me Ive gaine size in my back an legs

No doubt.

We need to have a shirt made that says: "Rob Knows Legs!" With various pictures of people puking and laying on the ground after a set. :eek:

No doubt.

We need to have a shirt made that says: "Rob Knows Legs!" With various pictures of people puking and laying on the ground after a set. :eek:

COUNT ME IN! I love killer leg workouts! I had one kid who was so tough he refused to quit... well the management asked me to stop the workout because he obviously wasnt quitting.. but was wheezing and couldnt stand up or open his eyes except for a set, almost had to call an ambulance haha. Iv done 10 minute drop sets too haha...you couldnt believe the pain! Try breathing squats with a weight you can get 4-5 with, and get 20! Takes a good 5-10min haha. Put a weight on leg press where you can get maybe 12 good ones, use ur hands just enough, and get 50! When im precontest and do legs... im not right in the head..... id pretty much take on ANYBODY a good 4-5 weeks into my prep!

We trained together at Junior Nationals and I about puked doing chest, sohulders, and triceps with him.......He def. takes it to another level.....Actually left that weekend motivated as hell from watching him train it was a sight to see....

Good to have you back on PM bro....I need some of that leg mojo you got.

COUNT ME IN! I love killer leg workouts! I had one kid who was so tough he refused to quit... well the management asked me to stop the workout because he obviously wasnt quitting.. but was wheezing and couldnt stand up or open his eyes except for a set, almost had to call an ambulance haha. Iv done 10 minute drop sets too haha...you couldnt believe the pain! Try breathing squats with a weight you can get 4-5 with, and get 20! Takes a good 5-10min haha. Put a weight on leg press where you can get maybe 12 good ones, use ur hands just enough, and get 50! When im precontest and do legs... im not right in the head..... id pretty much take on ANYBODY a good 4-5 weeks into my prep!

Lookout!

this just sounds dangerous. there is a point where you body cant take anymore.

anything more than that is beyond me.

what he was doing was very dangerous. i dont understand why he would want to put his body through that.

this just sounds dangerous. there is a point where you body cant take anymore.

anything more than that is beyond me.

what he was doing was very dangerous. i dont understand why he would want to put his body through that.

Read my signature and youl know.

Some people train to be the best...well... then theres the rest! Nothing is done in an unsafe manor.. its just pain. Cant handle it?...well...there are guys out there who can and will....that you will never beat. No offense.. but that statement above just sounds like a losers mentality..if you believe in those statements above, it sounds like you psych yourself into believing it, when in reality its an excuse to not train hard....theres no room in my arsenal for "taking it easy" or "light pump workouts". Train to progress or not at all! I will take an extra rest day if i need it, but i wont bullshit a workout. Theres no point. Its a wasted workout.

I notice we don't see your balls hanging down! (What balls?)LOL

Kinda grossed out your lookin but ok... lol... ever get on cycle for a while... your sack starts to raise up higher...and as far as equipment... well im Italian so i need not say more :D

welcome back v.
lucian

well, well, well...

Attachments

• V1.jpg
    V1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 288
  • V2.jpg
    V2.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 353

Read my signature and youl know.

No offense.. but that statement above just sounds like a losers mentality..

"No offense, but you are one pathetic loser." *Jim Carey voice* :cheeky-sm

nice ass phil....erm I mean that pic is disgusting take it down:p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner