over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

well well well

well someone had to take over for marshall lol

Here's a quote for you to think about written exactly as it was said by IFBB Pro JJ Marsh

"If you says you is, you isn't"

Those who train the hardest don't always feel the need to tell the world.

"Just bustin your balls TPFU

Holy tomatoes! That is the exact quote I was thinking of earlier when I was going to make a post. Brilliant!!!

There is nothing wrong with confidence and believing in your ability. I know i train my ass off, probably harder than most...so i feel iv earned that credibility. You certainly love to hate on people and try to drag them down dont you? This is a trend iv noticed with you when someone gets too much attention. People who are not happy with themselves feel the need to knock others down. An honest critique and assessment is one thing, but iv seen you do it with Vander, now your takin shots at me.. and iv seen a few other instances that i cant remember specifically. Learn to love yourself and you wont hate others for their accomplishments and persona. If you are only going to be a negative addition to this thread, why not just stay off it? It started as positive so leave it that way...

Dude, you are delusional. It seems like just about every single post I have read from you is you bragging about yourself. I know I am not the only one that notices this either. It has nothing to do with people "dragging you down" or "not loving themselves." lol Chill out and try to focus on something else for a while. ;)

Who let the dog out????

HAHAHAHAHA Vander good to see you back. Great open ing as well. I've been away for a few days but It's good to see you back here. Beautiful lady you have there!! Good one.

Dude, you are delusional. It seems like just about every single post I have read from you is you bragging about yourself. I know I am not the only one that notices this either. It has nothing to do with people "dragging you down" or "not loving themselves." lol Chill out and try to focus on something else for a while. ;)

The posts you read were me, motivated to improve in the future. Just doing my best, thats all. If you like to think that of me... well you really are nothing in my eyes so it isnt much of anything to me... the people whose opinions i care about... dont think that anyway. I actually try to stay as positive as i can, as iv been told i have a confidence problem and have been scolded for how iv come across in the past. If you dont like my posts... dont read em... but didnt really ask for your input, so take a hike ;) ...thats as polite as i can manage hehe

Another classic Vander thread...hahah...Love it!!!:p

Read my signature and youl know.

Some people train to be the best...well... then theres the rest! Nothing is done in an unsafe manor.. its just pain. Cant handle it?...well...there are guys out there who can and will....that you will never beat. No offense.. but that statement above just sounds like a losers mentality..if you believe in those statements above, it sounds like you psych yourself into believing it, when in reality its an excuse to not train hard....theres no room in my arsenal for "taking it easy" or "light pump workouts". Train to progress or not at all! I will take an extra rest day if i need it, but i wont bullshit a workout. Theres no point. Its a wasted workout.

i thought u said you never train hard offseason???

i thought u said you never train hard offseason???

Thats one aspect iv already begun to correct. I do train somewhat hard (well, harder than most gymgoers who arent bodybuilders), but NOTHING like precontest.

Thats one aspect iv already begun to correct. I do train somewhat hard (well, harder than most gymgoers who arent bodybuilders), but NOTHING like precontest.

Can I ask why? I'm just curious if you have a reason or if you just have trouble kicking it into high gear in the offseason?

Thx for Fn my thread up, gad damn son of a bitches :p .

right...

Can I ask why? I'm just curious if you have a reason or if you just have trouble kicking it into high gear in the offseason?

the only real difference between off season and pre-contest is a lil volume and diet/daily cardio... otherwise no difference for me with training... off season counts just as much as pre-contest its jus as important

goo

Laziness and addiction/being raise on junk food. Never had healthy food in my house in my entire life. Nobody in my fam can get fat (iv had abs since 2yrs old with a pic to prove it if you dont mind seeing my baby.... lol), so since they always COULD get away with it...they do. If you ever step food in my house its LOADED with 10 different cereals, 2 gallons milk, 3 diff kinds of soda, cupcakes, doughnuts, cookies, 3 diff kinds icecream, etc... so its HARD to walk into the kitchen and not gorge on that, leaving no room for protein. I still train pretty hard, but diet is HORRIBLE. Iv made it 4 weeks now staying on my diet (and eating junk AFTER the meal), or slamming shakes with my junk food... and i think iv done pretty well sitting in the 240's with about 10% bf. Now the question is... can i maintain this. Lets hope... i sure plan to, but iv failed in the past up until now

I find this whole post....odd. Why would you buy all this crap and have it sitting around in your kitchen just waiting to tempt you? Unless someone else is buying it. Are you saying you live with your parents? How old are you?

Laziness and addiction/being raise on junk food. Never had healthy food in my house in my entire life. Nobody in my fam can get fat (iv had abs since 2yrs old with a pic to prove it if you dont mind seeing my baby.... lol), so since they always COULD get away with it...they do. If you ever step food in my house its LOADED with 10 different cereals, 2 gallons milk, 3 diff kinds of soda, cupcakes, doughnuts, cookies, 3 diff kinds icecream, etc... so its HARD to walk into the kitchen and not gorge on that, leaving no room for protein. I still train pretty hard, but diet is HORRIBLE. Iv made it 4 weeks now staying on my diet (and eating junk AFTER the meal), or slamming shakes with my junk food... and i think iv done pretty well sitting in the 240's with about 10% bf. Now the question is... can i maintain this. Lets hope... i sure plan to, but iv failed in the past up until now

LMAO classic thread already.
I didn't know you were gone V but welcome back.
Any plans for future comps or you just training for fun and health now?

LMAO classic thread already.
I didn't know you were gone V but welcome back.
Any plans for future comps or you just training for fun and health now?

Hey thx man, well im 255lbs and bulky (FAT) lol , Robroy has now changed my diet plan and im going to be hitting cardio as well so im going tto trim up and keep my muscle, dont have any plans for shows Id get smoked anyways so ill just Bb for fun.

good to have you back, i just threw up my hands in disgust when you went "bye, bye".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131