over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wellbutrin

vanya

Registered
IF this is inappropriate please delete it. But i am wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a good website where I can order wellbutrin? I am only asking because this is NOT an illegal drug. But if it still not appropriate please delete it. PM me if need be

Its a dopamine reuptake inhibitor aka Zybanand a stop smoking drug. Goto doc man. Tell him ya want to quit smoking. Its not an ssri and has multi purpose prescription warrants. Why ya want that? Other class ssri work on dopamine AND seratonin but either way ya shouldnt be asking for sources....And is illegal without a script.

IF this is inappropriate please delete it. But i am wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a good website where I can order wellbutrin? I am only asking because this is NOT an illegal drug. But if it still not appropriate please delete it. PM me if need be

Last edited:
Tell your doc you are depressed, and they will give it to you. Most Doctors love to prescribe, at least mine does.

Just tell him, you want something that doesn't effect your libido..since this is a depression drug that is not suppose to have negative side effects like reduced libido...that is usually enough for the doc to prescribe.

I wouldn't trust the stuff overseas...its not that expensive in the US.., I think its about $55/month

I USED IT ABOUT 15 YRS AGO TO STOP SMOKING AND IT WORKED GREAT, DIDN'T SEEM TO WORK VERY WELL AS AN ANTI-DEPRESSANT THOUGH, FOR ME AT LEAST ANYWAY.

Well I am taking zoloft and it killing my energy levels and sex drive. Phil recommended i take wellbutrin that I try it.

Tell your doc you are depressed, and they will give it to you. Most Doctors love to prescribe, at least mine does.

Just tell him, you want something that doesn't effect your libido..since this is a depression drug that is not suppose to have negative side effects like reduced libido...that is usually enough for the doc to prescribe.

I wouldn't trust the stuff overseas...its not that expensive in the US.., I think its about $55/month

If they have a generic, should 5-15 at the right places ie. walmart, albertsons etc.

I checked into the cheap option, but didn't find it on their list. They have a 17 days supply for smoke cessation for $24 at target, but not a regular renewable prescription... But its definitely worth some research. If anyone finds it cheap, please let us know!!

That stuff made me HOSTILE. I don't know what it was, but all that stuff I heard about 'roid rage' back in the day couldn't hold a candle to my attitude on wellbutrin. strange stuff.

Wellbutrin and tren bad combo

Wel Phil made a good suggestion as they work differently The Zoloft is an ssri (seratonon reuptake inhib but in high doses kisses the dopamine as well) where the well is ONLY dopamine reuptake inhib- thus a nicotine potentiator basically making ya feel ill if ya smoke. What ya on 150 mgs /day bro? They get ya hooked on that brain poison.
Well I am taking zoloft and it killing my energy levels and sex drive. Phil recommended i take wellbutrin that I try it.

Last edited:
Some anti-depressants are classified like that but, they're Rx'd for anti-anxiety too. I've heard of dudes that get the Rx. filled for almost anything. Ask your Dr., not here.

cjc

wellbutrin some very speedy shit, you dont want the generic since it doesn't work as good as the name brand, and many users complain after switching to the generic. even though it costs more, git the name brand from:

Wellbutrin XL | This medicine is used for the treatment

that might be the cheapest possible price for name brand, it is expensive stuff.

Wel Phil made a good suggestion as they work differently The Zoloft is an ssri (seratonon reuptake inhib but in high doses kisses the dopamine as well) where the well is ONLY dopamine reuptake inhib- thus a nicotine potentiator basically making ya feel ill if ya smoke. What ya on 150 mgs /day bro? They get ya hooked on that brain poison.

No I'm only on 50mg zoloft but phil suggested I switch to wellbutrin.

Moclobemide is also free of sexual side effects and is like Wellbutrin actually rather pro-sex. Be warned if you're gonna go on Wellbutrin along with steroids because as already mentioned, you'll probably become a little too 'assertive'

Moclobemide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner