over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Welps from peps

forklift28

Registered
Has anybody experienced red itchy welps from CJC/GHRP? I usually combine the 2 in one shot..so I tried just doing multiple pins and same result.My stomach looks and feels like ant bites,just without the sting.I have never experienced this before, and I am not new to the peps.I use bac. water,sterile rigs, and swab with alcohol wipes.It is very annoying with the itching and if it were summer time I would be very concerned if I had to take off the shirt.My main concern is that my body is not processing the peps and instead fighting it off it that makes sense.I have never had this problem before, but this is my first time using this source.So I know that my body likes these peps, just not something in these particular ones.Has anybody experienced this before.The last thing I want to do is contact the source and complain.But if this continues I may have no choice.

YIKES! That does not sound good at all. I've only been using peps for ~3 months now and have NEVER had that happen, (and usually for at least 2 of my 3 shots/day I combine the GHRH with the GHRP).

I wonder if it's possible you guys have 'bad' peps (or contamination of whatever it was you used to reconstitute them?)...

I get the same :(

So how long have you been dealing with this.Like I said I have never had this experience before and I have used peps and just about every one for around 5 months.Sterile practice on my side is definitely not the issue,and the bact. water I use is fine.I have done well with the same peps from another source.Bro..pm me about your source and we can go from there.I am not going to call out a sponsor on here and like I said the last thing I want to do is complain about this.If it is a common problem then I might feel more at ease, but it has never happened before and I have used quite a few different providers.

So how long have you been dealing with this.Like I said I have never had this experience before and I have used peps and just about every one for around 5 months.Sterile practice on my side is definitely not the issue,and the bact. water I use is fine.I have done well with the same peps from another source.Bro..pm me about your source and we can go from there.I am not going to call out a sponsor on here and like I said the last thing I want to do is complain about this.If it is a common problem then I might feel more at ease, but it has never happened before and I have used quite a few different providers.

I get this with any sub q inject using bacteriostatic water...it's am allergi reaction to benzoyl alcohol...so I IM every inject....or else igf, peg mgf, ghrp, gh...they all give me thy rash welt reaction

Has anybody experienced red itchy welps from CJC/GHRP? I usually combine the 2 in one shot..so I tried just doing multiple pins and same result.My stomach looks and feels like ant bites,just without the sting.I have never experienced this before, and I am not new to the peps.I use bac. water,sterile rigs, and swab with alcohol wipes.It is very annoying with the itching and if it were summer time I would be very concerned if I had to take off the shirt.My main concern is that my body is not processing the peps and instead fighting it off it that makes sense.I have never had this problem before, but this is my first time using this source.So I know that my body likes these peps, just not something in these particular ones.Has anybody experienced this before.The last thing I want to do is contact the source and complain.But if this continues I may have no choice.

Hi, ill get same with Cjc dac, not with the other peptides. Go with im, and no probs anymore.

That's why I started doing my shots im. SQ shots left me with itchy red bumps.

Ive only seen the welps from 192aa HGH or impurities.

Been doing peps a long time. So what I get a welp. It goes away soon enough.

I was waiting for some experienced guys to chime in.I will start to go IM..just is weird that all this time I have never had a reaction before with the exact same compounds pinning sub q..oh well as long as it is still working that is all I'm concerned about, thanks bro's..last thing I wanted to do was complain.

I was waiting for some experienced guys to chime in.I will start to go IM..just is weird that all this time I have never had a reaction before with the exact same compounds pinning sub q..oh well as long as it is still working that is all I'm concerned about, thanks bro's..last thing I wanted to do was complain.

I hate those things...that's why I IM....last time I shot ghrp/mod grf sub q I spent the next hour in bed itching my stomach....missd out on the gh peak while sleeping...i use gh or peps for recovery and sleep...not to have an allergic....I guess I'm not hardcore ha ha

I get this with any sub q inject using bacteriostatic water...it's am allergi reaction to benzoyl alcohol...so I IM every inject....or else igf, peg mgf, ghrp, gh...they all give me thy rash welt reaction

For IM GHRP. Any specific sites you inject (pecs or delts)? No need for bi-lateral I guess. Do you rotate sites?

For IM GHRP. Any specific sites you inject (pecs or delts)? No need for bi-lateral I guess. Do you rotate sites?

I usually go delta, triceps or biceps since the skin is thin...I use a 5/16 31g

Good to know some others get this. Maybe I am allergic to something in the BAC water.....although its never been bad enough for me to worry about. Spot will get red and itch for a while, but as long as I leave it alone it subsides pretty quickly.

Reassuring to hear this from a celeb, as I just commented that my rat seems to like his delt shots better. He doesn't get welts, as he has from hCG, but he does get a little itchy and very bruised.

But I don't think rat is allergic to BA. Then again, this is rat's first go-around of playing pin cushion. However, rat's hCG shots contain a lot more BA, and there is no issue.

Any more thoughts? Is everyone convinced no harm from shooting IM, other than possibly shortened half life? FWIW, I can hit rat IM with an insulin needle in his delt. I hate pinning him regularly with any thing under 31 gauge.

I have a feeling that part of my problem is from the alcohol pads. You may want to make sure you allow it to dry, on the stopper side and your body. But still, I am sticking with rat's delts, per the above. Thanks Plang and others.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member