over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

went to a chiropractor....

joshbarnett

Kilo Klub Member
first time ever and just wanted to get some tightness out of my back. the guy i went to is a very advanced powerlifter and been in powerlifting usa before so i thought he would be the perfect guy to go to. i meet him and we go through all the bs and then he ask me if i use steroids. i said i have before. so i asked him what that had to do with the tightness in the upper portion of my back from deadlifting and he changed the subject. it kinda pissed me off but when he cracked me i forgave him for the stupid question. btw, he says he is a lifetime natural-at about 280 and not really fat. he did not pass judgment on me for using but i just found it funny that he asked.

YEAH.. I ACTUALLY HAD MY DENTIST SAY SOMETHING LOL.. I went to see them about pulling my tooth.. it was giving me fits and the last dcentist i went to said it needed to be pulled.. so i decided for a second opinion.. he took x rays ect and came back and said that i have very thick jaw bones and pulling the tooth will be quite a endevor.. he then said it was caused by my roid use ?!?!? i got pissed and said "i never said anything about roid use.. why would you just assume?" he gave me a smirk and said "i only call em as i see em" .. i then said " you pulled my brothers wisdom teeth didnt you?" he said "yes".. i said "well did you not say that he also had very thick jaw bones" he said "i believe i did ".. i then asked him why he never accused my brother of having taken roids.. he said "well, your brother does not look like you".. i said "well, we all know the next skinny person you work on has taken crack then dont we?.. at least by going with your assumptions".. he shut up then.. :D

yeah dude i must say i never thought of that.. probably would of saved that till after my tooth was out.. lol

honestly, can the dentists really cause more damage than they already do? haha

LATS said:
i said "well, we all know the next skinny person you work on has taken crack then dont we?.. at least by going with your assumptions".. he shut up then.. :D
LMAO !!!! Great come back LATS ! Wish I could of seen the look on his face !

I had a dentists say something to me when I had all my wisdom teeth pulled. Went in, in a sleeveless t and when he was putting the iv in my forarm he was talking about my biceps and drugs and what not. I wasn't really bothered by it as I was more interested in making sure that there was a nurse in the room and my zipper was up when I came out if the anestesia. :D

LATS! YOU STARTED GIVING A GUY SHIT WHO HAD SHARP TOOLS?

OOOOOHHHHH.....JEEZ, I DON'T KNOW IF I'D HAVE DONE THAT! HAHAHA.... :)

Check this out...

Literally 10 years ago I was at the doc's office and I received a Tetanus Shot in my right delt. The doc, who was a very well-established doc, jabbed it in like he was going in with a dull blade through a piece of rawhide or something. Totally bad form on the inject and it left a bruise for months. In fact, if I look very closely there is still a slight purple tint, about half the size of a dime at the site even to this day.

So, I never forgave the doc for that. Cut to the chase... About three years ago I had a really bad stiff neck and pills were not relieving it. So, he goes to give me a shot of Torradol (I think). Remembering the incident from years before, I take the syringe from him and do the injection myself. He says, "What are you doing?" And I said, "I prefer to do it myself." Nuff said.

He knew my "status", so I just told him that I have some deep tissue scar tissue and I know best how to navigate the area. He just said "Alright" as he discarded the syringe into the sharps disposal container.

I thought it was funny as hell!

i actually got a doc fired for not aspirating a tetnaus(sp) shot as i had a coughing fit in the ER when he did it
fucker hits me with a 21g 1.5" for a water based shot, wtf
he swabs the vial, draws it and doesnt change the pin, and slams it home, so i spoke to the supervisory er doc and later that month he was fired
fuckers, its funny how we know how to do shit more than a doc whos been schooled in it for 8 years
frk

FRKNHUGE said:
i actually got a doc fired for not aspirating a tetnaus(sp) shot as i had a coughing fit in the ER when he did it
fucker hits me with a 21g 1.5" for a water based shot, wtf
he swabs the vial, draws it and doesnt change the pin, and slams it home, so i spoke to the supervisory er doc and later that month he was fired
fuckers, its funny how we know how to do shit more than a doc whos been schooled in it for 8 years
frk

i wouldnt say we know more, but sometimes they are just lazy and dont follow procedure. i never do that at work!! LOL :D

Later,

GJ

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear