over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Went to buy a treadmill but wouldn’t start, missing safety key question

DrBeefcake777

Banned
So before my stress test I felt like I was sent a blessing offered a ProForm 350S crosstrainer treadmill for $50 from a regular at the bar who I am starting to consider a friend more than just a guest/acquaintance.

I went to get it at his house and he said “me ex left it and it hasn’t been used for about a year”

We plug it in and no power. I realize it’s missing the safety pull switch aka the emergency stop pull cord.
Would this make it not power on at all? I found a way to bypass it by taking it apart, etc but the actual replacement key is only $8 online so I’d rather do that, but just just curious if anyone has any experience with treadmill Problems because I’d imagine a good amount of member have one yourselves

So lemme know if that’s a highly plausible reason bc if it’s a power supply issue or something else pricey I won’t get it. If it’s something inexpensive then it’s perfect bc the timing felt right learning of it for so cheap.

and it’s inexpensive bc he is well off financially. Big house, new Jeep, and a nice pool. He would give it to me if I didn’t have the money tbh bc he’s a good guy and knows I need it bc my BP issues. He felt bad whenit didn’t start.
I will link the part missing

Yes 💯that bro. That emergency plug is made to be put on your wrist in case you fall once it pulls it off the machine with shut down completely

Treadmill power not turning on
If the treadmill won't turn on, make sure the power cord is plugged in and that you’re using a single-outlet surge suppressor to protect against power surges and electrical interference. Check the safety key, and make sure it did not come loose from the console. You should also check the power switch to see if it's tripped; if so, wait 5 minutes and reset it.

*** This was on Sears website and I think thats where it was sold originally a few yearas ago, Ive also seen a magnet bypass

Thanks bro I ordered it Prime with free returns just in case. Pimpman still living up to that name.

Sometimes, when I plug mine in, it goes bezerker. The incline goes all the way up...then all the way down...then it goes "beep beep" come ride me. This process all takes a few minutes, just once in awhile. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Am I safe in my bed at night 💤 or should I unplug it when I go to bed?

Sometimes, when I plug mine in, it goes bezerker. The incline goes all the way up...then all the way down...then it goes "beep beep" come ride me. This process all takes a few minutes, just once in awhile. Is this normal? Should I be concerned? Am I safe in my bed at night or should I unplug it when I go to bed?

^^^LMAO ..i know, right?

SMFH, i mean seriously;
1.) ummmm that's what the "safety" key is supposed to do (..turn the machine off in the event that your ass goes flyin')

2.) it's f*ckin' 50 bucks, lol
..if he's a regular at your bar he's prob given you waaay more than that

Do you wanna start a thread about Saturday Night Live for me? What to think about that? It's kind of enthralling.

Get your own treadmill. It's because I make it at Broken Rocks cause broke rocks. Crazytlk.

^^^LMAO ..i know, right?

SMFH, i mean seriously;
1.) ummmm that's what the "safety" key is supposed to do (..turn the machine off in the event that your ass goes flyin')

2.) it's f*ckin' 50 bucks, lol
..if he's a regular at your bar he's prob given you waaay more than that

He’s a regular of a few of ours and really my favorite bartender Adran and Adran always talks about how good a guy he is.

it’s from his ex so we are hoping it works and I was just gonna trust him but him being such a good guy (dressed as beetle juice to take his daughter and wife to a Halloween party after btw) said “let’s make sure it works before you give me any money”

you know a good dude when you meet one.

Do you wanna start a thread about Saturday Night Live for me? What to think about that? It's kind of enthralling.

Get your own treadmill. It's because I make it at Broken Rocks cause broke rocks. Crazytlk.

Idk what that means to be honest.... but if it’s implying I’m broke I ain’t that

I don't know much about treadmills, and looking to get one when the weather gets bad. I know there are fancy ones like Woodway, but I am not looking to spend that kind of money. And what about used ones? Any thoughts and recommendations?

I don't know much about treadmills, and looking to get one when the weather gets bad. I know there are fancy ones like Woodway, but I am not looking to spend that kind of money. And what about used ones? Any thoughts and recommendations?
I prefer the elliptical so my knees don’t take a pounding. If you’re looking at those I’d recommend Sole. I had my original Sole E35 for 14yrs; heavily used too! Plus the wifey uses it as well. I just gave it away to my neighbor. Still working perfectly! I just wanted to upgrade to the 2021 model. Plus they’re reasonably priced, and I got a discount for the holidays too!

Cage

I like the elliptical or the bike, but if you don't have the space or the money, or just want to vary your cardio options, give this shit a try. It seems silly, but it's going to burn your legs.

for 2022, i'm going to drop ~5k+ on a landice commercial, 'big body' treadmill..
22inch wide and 63inches long.

i kinda went off the deepend with this whole 'hybrid' athlete thing.
my current treadmill, i feel ok using it at 6-7mph.. but while my speed and stamina continues to improve
i'm starting to hover around the 8mph mark... at that speed i dont feel as safe..

i initially bought my current treadmill thinking i wouldnt have a need to use a speed over 6mph(10min/mile)
but with my addictive personality, i find myself setting new challenges to improve speed and stamina.

recently i've just been doing circuits of 1 super set of resistance training, followed up by 8-9mn mile. repeat for 5-6 rounds.
after my workout, i'll cool down by shooting 200 baskets.. endorphin rush is real.

I prefer the elliptical so my knees don’t take a pounding. If you’re looking at those I’d recommend Sole. I had my original Sole E35 for 14yrs; heavily used too! Plus the wifey uses it as well. Most Common Treadmill Problems I just gave it away to my neighbor. Still working perfectly! I just wanted to upgrade to the 2021 model. Plus they’re reasonably priced, and I got a discount for the holidays too!

Cage
thank you for the suggestion.

for 2022, i'm going to drop ~5k+ on a landice commercial, 'big body' treadmill..
22inch wide and 63inches long.

i kinda went off the deepend with this whole 'hybrid' athlete thing.
my current treadmill, i feel ok using it at 6-7mph.. but while my speed and stamina continues to improve
i'm starting to hover around the 8mph mark... at that speed i dont feel as safe..

i initially bought my current treadmill thinking i wouldnt have a need to use a speed over 6mph(10min/mile)
but with my addictive personality, i find myself setting new challenges to improve speed and stamina.

recently i've just been doing circuits of 1 super set of resistance training, followed up by 8-9mn mile. repeat for 5-6 rounds.
after my workout, i'll cool down by shooting 200 baskets.. endorphin rush is real.
Ive owned one for many years now and its just needed a few services and replaced a board. My recommendation is to NOT buy the commercial. The tech that fixed my treadmill told me that the commercial do NOT carry a lifetime warranty on parts, wheras the regular one does. I have the regular one and it has a lifetime warranty on parts (other than wear and tear stuff like the belt). Ive had repairs done several times now and all I have to pay for is the labor. Parts are free. THe commercial dont carry the lifetime because they are in gyms and the use is very high on them.

It has been a good treadmill.

I like the elliptical or the bike, but if you don't have the space or the money, or just want to vary your cardio options, give this shit a try. It seems silly, but it's going to burn your legs.

i'll give this a try... looks challenging and effective.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131