over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

went to dr today, he said.............

wasp

Kilo Klub Member
well, i had been put on andro gel for hypo.............b4 i ever touched aas, and i figured why not get something out of it?

so i ditched the andro, did a 500mg 10 week run of e and now im cruising on 125mg a week, im also using 500iu hcg..............and 10mg asin eod, i should add i threw in 40 mg dbol for 4 days at end of cycle and it really made me feel bad.

now, ive had low to normal bp my whole life, well today it was 142/86, i dont know if this is resid from the dbol but, that was over a week ago

so i spilled the beans to my dr, told him what ive been doing, and he said my sleep problems are from my hormones being out of whack..........he said im test injec can raise bp (first ive heard of this)

he also said he doesnt reco hcg because it doesnt always do what its supposed to, it is supposed to "trick" the brain but he said it doesnt always work so you get the sides (which he said include high bp) but no benefits..............personally, i know for a fact my boys dropped when i introduced it................he also said higher levels of test can lead to prostrate problems etc etc...............

he suggested i stop doing what im doing and get back on andro, (of course i need to see him for scripts so im not sure hes biased, i can never trust anyone)

also my dilemna is, i run out of bennys dec 31, then what do i do? cant get andro with good looks

so, im going to get on hawthorne berry, drop the hcg and asin and see what my bp is in 2 weeks or so.................i cant see 125mg raising my bp but, he claims it can

last 3 or 4 times my blood pressure has been taken it's been exactly that...i don't worry about it...no nose bleeds or blood pressure headaches so it's nowhere near as high as it's been.

With all your catchy slang and abbreivations in there I think I must have missed the question? What are you asking?

With all your catchy slang and abbreivations in there I think I must have missed the question? What are you asking?

hehehe, just looking for opinions and what others have learned from drs or otherwise, a discussion so to speak, and sharing my journey into hell

and wondering if hcg gives anyone else high blood pressure

anyone have a monitor at home? im gonna get one but dont know where to start, dont want a pos

Last edited:
ive been doing 10mg asin eod....................was gonna drop it actually

he also said he doesnt reco hcg because it doesnt always do what its supposed to, it is supposed to "trick" the brain

If he really said this then you should find another doc as this one obviously doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

Have you tried Andro? All it did was drop my levels even more. I think it works for fewer than it helps but they have a huge lobby and are really pushing their stuff to the docs.

yeah i did, it wasnt that great and he wouldnt give me im , im getting a new doc in a couple months anyhow, moving

If he really said this then you should find another doc as this one obviously doesn't know WTF he's talking about.

well , also why i posted, how so?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity