YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Western biotech - Somastim (GH) and Somedin (IGF1-lr3 and IGF1-DES)

I love the somedian Lr3. I take 25mcg with 1.5iu Serostim hgh before bed and I actually like it better than when I was just using 3iu Serostim pre bed.

When you take the Somedin ?

I love the somedian Lr3. I take 25mcg with 1.5iu Serostim hgh before bed and I actually like it better than when I was just using 3iu Serostim pre bed.
What are you noticing from this, if you don't mind me asking? I myself am real interested

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

What are you noticing from this, if you don't mind me asking? I myself am real interested

3 iu serostim keeps me full and lean all the time but I hold about 5 extra lbs water in it. With 1.5iu serostim and 20-25mcg somedian I stay just as lean and full but without the bloat. Also I sleep even deeper.

3 iu serostim keeps me full and lean all the time but I hold about 5 extra lbs water in it. With 1.5iu serostim and 20-25mcg somedian I stay just as lean and full but without the bloat. Also I sleep even deeper.
Ok

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUs0jlAIlw"]Site Enhance With IGF1 LR3???? - YouTube[/ame]

It has just been posted on my sciroxxonline thread.

I find it mainly entertaining but with some scientific logic behind it, I will encourage anyone who likes to run such experiment and run a logwith 1+1 deal on the Somedin (IGF1) along with an extra discount on the Somastim (GH)

Note that we keep offering the special offer of free kit of pharma grade IGF1 with any 2 GH kits order, the common protocol for IGF1 is 1 month on one month off, while GH is usually ran year round or as long as the budget permits so the offer is planned to cover basic usage of these 2 products for ±55-60 days.

The GH and IGF1 has a distinct synergistic effect - you may learn here about it -
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ors/133466-gh-igf1-should-i-combine-them.html

have been using somastim for the past 3 months with amazing results,
had good bloods too, I posted them earlier in this thread

I haven't gotten anything free from sciroxx so this isn't a sponsored review. Just posting to show my appreciation to sciroxx's somastim which has been great and customer service

First pic is aug25th and second pic is nov5th, came back from not training for a whole year

n4HBQWC.jpg

1AjkRZF.jpg

I've taken a break and I just started to use somastim for everyday use. (had some leftover)

I can see the effects right now from 2iu's, I've been on it for roughly a week so i'l be getting more once I am low. Out of all the things that GH does, I missed the amazing sleep the most!

Are you guys that buy, in the USA?

Ive bought 8 packs and only 50% has arrived. So it feels like it 50/50 chance that you get your stuff.. so the shipping seems extreamly unsafe. To bad cause the people here love there IGF. Just so you guys know before you order, if ur lucky u will get it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws