over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WESTERN COLLEGIATES

nuteboy,

yes im trying to refine my shape, comming in tighter is my main goal.

all photos are at www.graphicmuscle.com its ironmans online partner magazine

nice genetics and build bro.. u got the face to be a fitness model too look into it if your over 5'11 nice $ and women magnet.

itwas offered by the photographers, i had alot come up to me after the show cause they knew who won that class, and i have "the Look" they say. so i just took them up on it

feedback

You have a decent shape, but you are nowhere near a national level. You dont have any mass to speak of, are not lean enough, and have sort of a "kiss ass" look on your face that we as judges hate to see. I am just telling it like it is, dont be offended. this sport is not for everyone, and it sounds to me from your posts that you are thinking of taking this to another level. I am telling you right now not to put all of your eggs into the "bodybuilding" basket.

thanks,
well taken. i will do what i can with my body and what its capable of. thyats all i want out of what im doing. to be the best i can be. oh and i smile cause i look good doing it.

Baller

Then my apologies to you. Please stay natural then, thats all I ask.

Re: Baller

einie1 said:
<------------ cheap !!!

good job BP you pulled it togather nice i know how hard it is to peak on time there is always next year biger and better

Re: Baller

einie1 said:

I think this should be strike 2.

Re: Re: Baller

Crowler said:
I think this should be strike 2.
I would agree but look at the time he posted this. Mike posted his warning at ~7:00 PM and mine was at 8:30 PM. So if einie is following up responses to his posts he didn't see the warning 'til after this post. He seems to be towing the line since that warning.

xcel

sorry to any moderators if this is a "Flame" so to speak.....

but this einie1 is a complete dick

Does nothing but bash people who work extremely hard at what they do. I was at the Pittsburgh show and I will vouch for Renegade and say that he was on and presented a better package than the winner. No thickness??...No symetry??...No arms??? all this guy wants to do is put people down and try to shatter their dreams. Guys like this give the sport a very bad name and to make matters worse he is a judge.

NO CLASS!!!!

Last edited:
this ernie guy should be kicked off the site he is a complete dick and only has negative things to say.-Josh

amen

:mad: Makes you wonder if people like that have ever stepped on stage and given up and sacrificed there life for 16+ weeks to try and look there best on stage. Honest critique is one thing but insulting someone after they have busted there ass to be on stage is no way to help. It is plain disrespectful and unneeded. As a credible NPC judge you should wanna help others, not insult them. No ametuer on this board may be a professional BBer ever in their life time, but that does not give anyone the power to belittle someone no matter what there stature in this world and in the world of BBing. I was a compeptitor at the Collegiants and I have not bitched complained or even Pmed anyone about my placing, I understand what I need to work on as a competitor and what I need to change in order to be more competitive. I have my opinions about the judging, though I will not insult anyone or belittle anyone. There is a fine line between honest critique and being respectful of someone and I think that line has been crossed. This board I assume was installed to help one another through computer interaction.
Gooey

Conan21 said:
sorry to any moderators if this is a "Flame" so to speak.....

but this einie1 is a complete dick

Does nothing but bash people who work extremely hard at what they do. I was at the Pittsburgh show and I will vouch for Renegade and say that he was on and presented a better package than the winner. No thickness??...No symetry??...No arms??? all this guy wants to do is put people down and try to shatter their dreams. Guys like this give the sport a very bad name and to make matters worse he is a judge.

NO CLASS!!!!

Thanks bro I appreciate that vouch man..lol But I didn't take em seriously at all. I doubt he is a judge...However what did disturb me was AFTER REVIEWING THE SCORE SHEETS I FOUND THAT THERE WAS 1 RACIST JUDGE ON THE PANEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES A TOTAL RACIST. EVERY BLACK OR NON-WHITE COMPETETOR GOT LAST PLACE INCLUDING THE COLLEGIATE OVER-ALL CHAMP!!!!!!!!

THAT PARTICULAR JUDGE PUT THE COLLEGIATE OVERALL WINNER IN LAST PLACE!!!!(when every other judge had him in 1st), THEN PUT ME (WHICK TOOK 2ND in every other judes eyes) NEXT TO LAST PLACE, SINCE MY FULL NAME IS MOSLEM, OBVIOUSLY NOT WHITE. THEN GAVE GOOEY 2ND PLACE, AND FINALLY HE GAVE THE GUY THAT TOOK LAST PLACE (in every other judges score) 1ST PLACE!!!!! THIS WAS ALSO EVIDENT IN A BUNCH OF OTHER DIVISIONS THAT I REVIEWED!!!
I swear fellas I was in shock!!!!! I didn't know this type of shit still went on..especially in our sport. Thankfully they drop you're highest and lowest score.... HOWEVER, in my case at the over-all teen pose-down, that particular judge I KNOW was not fair. He did not judge my physique, but rather my ethnicty. So now I know that I lost the that 1point that I needed to win the over-all championship because of racism. It sounds weird, but I'm willing to prove this to ANYBODY that doesn't believe me... :eek:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity