over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Western Regional Pics...

HUTCH

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I couldnt get any real good pics from the show...I had a advertising booth at the show so I had to stay in the back and watch and then run back out to the booth...Most of the pics are blurry or dark but ill post a few...Got some pics after though of us and the kids...

Attachments

• westerns 007.jpg
    westerns 007.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 601
  • westerns 006.jpg
    westerns 006.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 382
  • westerns 009.jpg
    westerns 009.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 341
us and the kids

last one is Momma Hutch and the kids with my Dad...

Attachments

• westerns 012.jpg
    westerns 012.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 352
  • westerns 014.jpg
    westerns 014.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 340
  • westerns 015.jpg
    westerns 015.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 332
  • westerns 013.jpg
    westerns 013.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 366
I had Lee Priest signing autographs at my booth...He is a very cool guy and more than polite to all the fans that were asking him questions and wanting pics...Here is a pic of him and my pops...

Attachments

• westerns 010.jpg
    westerns 010.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 654
Wow, You can certainly make no mistake that you are your fathers child. You look alot alike.

hahaha

i love how your little girl is throwing up the most muscular there...thats funny as hell. she looks all serious about it too!LOL

Cool pics bro. It looked like you and the fam had fun.

Mr. Arizona and Mrs. Hutch, great pictures.

I like seeing pictures of the family together doing their thing. That must have been hard getting everything done at once. Mrs. Hutch prepping for her show and everything that goes with it, watching and feeding kids, working a table, trying to get pictures of the show. I hope the two of you were still able to have some fun in the process. I personally don't know how anyone gets anything done with kids! lol.

I am not a multi-tasker. I like to focus on one thing at a time, which is nearly impossible with the fore mentioned things going on. I get overwhelmed and about go insane with all those things going on at once. I end up looking for a place to hide.

I think Mrs. Hutch looks great. I loved the picture of your family with the little one in the sweat pants throwing the most muscular out there. That kid is beautiful, plus she looks like hell on wheels! Her personality just jumps out of that picture.

The black Iron Attitude shirts really are nice too.

Thanks for the pictures Hutch.

how did the mrs. do? i could search around but i figured its easier to ask here

man, priest is still a big mo fo huh?

Awesome pics of the fam hutch.....looks like you guys had a great time..

Hey guys thanks a lot....It was a lot of fun...Momma hutch didnt make the top 5, not sure where she placed...But she is gonna compete again next year and I am sure she is gonna look great since she did this contest with only training since May 07'....She hadnt worked for about 5 years prior to that...She is really motivated now and when that happens you better watch out....:D

My Daughters are crazy...Amreah ( am-raya) is a total performer...She has been dancing since she can walk and has been around a gym more than most grown adults...She loves hitting the most muscular...When I start posing she always stands besides me and trys to learn them...Same thing with her Mom...She is getting good at quarter turns...LOL

Tristan is 2 and is a total wildwoman...The first thing the doctor said when she popped out was "Wow this is a strong baby"...Every other doctor that has seen her has said the same thing...I take her to playground and she is jumping off things and climbing and doing all this stuff that most 2 year olds wouldnt dream of...Most of the time I am getting wierd looks from all the other parents cuz it is freaking them out...she stands on her tippy toes and she has rock hard butt calves...its crazy...Every big black bodybuilder she sees she says " is that you Daddy", if its a white bodybuilder she says " is that one of your friends"...LOL...

And yes I KNOW i look just like my Dad!!!:D Everyone is always asking if he is my brother...He wants to compete Next November and we train together everyday...My Goal is to someday have Momma Hutch, My Dad and I all compete at the North Americans since that is the only National show with Master Division also...

Thats awesome Hutch. I was going to say it looks like your dad has put on some size. He also looks like a man i wouldn't want to mess with!!! I bet you were a pretty good kid.:D

Momma Hutch looks beautiful and the kids are adorable. Like ive said, i cant wait to see how she'll look with a solid year of training and eatint right to see how she looks.

Thats funny about the black and white bodybuilder comment. My son just points to a picture, whether he's black or white, and says "look Daddy, its you!". My usual response is...."I WISH!". lol.

Thats awesome Hutch. I was going to say it looks like your dad has put on some size. He also looks like a man i wouldn't want to mess with!!! I bet you were a pretty good kid.:D

Momma Hutch looks beautiful and the kids are adorable. Like ive said, i cant wait to see how she'll look with a solid year of training and eatint right to see how she looks.

Thats funny about the black and white bodybuilder comment. My son just points to a picture, whether he's black or white, and says "look Daddy, its you!". My usual response is...."I WISH!". lol.

I actually think Tristan might need glasses cuz when she thinks that i am Ronnie Coleman than there has gotta be a problem...:D

Yes I was a good boy...All my Dad had to do was gimme that look and I knew it was time to shape up...

I'm so glad that Momma Hutch had a great experience! She's got the bug! :D

Great pictures Hutch, thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131