advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Western union requiring receivers address?

maysam

Registered
So I went to the post office to send off a WU payment today & they asked me for the receivers address. Since when do they need an address? They said it's a new law & it's for obvious reasons. I have a feeling this is only for Australia as none of my guys were aware of needing to provide addys. Anyone else aware of this?

have you tryed there site?

try sending your bird $10 see if the site asks for her addy

So I went to the post office to send off a WU payment today & they asked me for the receivers address. Since when do they need an address? They said it's a new law & it's for obvious reasons. I have a feeling this is only for Australia as none of my guys were aware of needing to provide addys. Anyone else aware of this?

Theyve been asking me for my adress ever since ive been using WU. its even on the fill-out send money forms. its nothing new. What if theres a mixup, how are they supposed to contact you? Ofcourse you can still give them a fake address, and fake number. But you wont get your money back if its never picked up or a problem occurs. So unless you want to take that risk, give them your real info

Theyve been asking me for my adress ever since ive been using WU. its even on the fill-out send money forms. its nothing new. What if theres a mixup, how are they supposed to contact you? Ofcourse you can still give them a fake address, and fake number. But you wont get your money back if its never picked up or a problem occurs. So unless you want to take that risk, give them your real info

DUDE! Receivers address, not mine. I know need to provide them with my address and details. I need to give them my drivers license every time I make a transaction. That's always been the case. But today they asked for my sources address. I usually just give them a country and maybe city, but since when do we need to provide an EXACT address.

And I was thinking about trying online sghok. I've never liked the online WU method because of tractability on my card, but looks like I may have to try it and find out. This is annoying me now.

DUDE! Receivers address, not mine. I know need to provide them with my address and details. I need to give them my drivers license every time I make a transaction. That's always been the case. But today they asked for my sources address. I usually just give them a country and maybe city, but since when do we need to provide an EXACT address.

And I was thinking about trying online sghok. I've never liked the online WU method because of tractability on my card, but looks like I may have to try it and find out. This is annoying me now.

oh my bad, read it wrong...Yeah its not like that here, but im sure you can give them a fake reciever address and just the real origin country / name like how it is in the US, because your reciever doesnt have to have his address inputed in order to pick up the funds where he lives in his country, right ? ;)

Last edited:
oh my bad, read it wrong...Yeah its not like that here, but im sure you can give them a fake reciever address and just the real origin country / name like how it is in the US, because your reciever doesnt have to have his address inputed in order to pick up the funds where he lives in his country, right ? ;)

All good dude. Yeah that's what I was thinking. I just e-mailed him regarding this and waiting to see what he says. Last time I got WU details wrong was the BIGGEST fuck around ever.

Western Union is becoming a SHITHOLE hassle. It's all a part of that AWSOME freedom we all have!!! Bunch of BS imo. You just have to make sure the receiver is on his game and picks the shit up before the return. The address can be fake as long as the city and stuff is right. He shouldn't have to show proof of address, hell nobody would be using WU anymore and they would go out of business if it was like going to the DMV.
Alot of times going to another WU helps the problem. Some WU clerks are dicks and then move to another one and everything goes smooth. JM2C

something new that the goverment feels they have to fuck with

I never had to show a license unless its over $1000, correct? or did they change that too?.

I never had to show a license unless its over $1000, correct? or did they change that too?.

Maybe in america. In Australia I show license for all of my transactions regardless of amount. They like to keep shit tight here... may as well put one in my ass while they're at it.

Hmm don't like that one. Never heard of that. Seems like the gov wants a finger up everyones ass nowadays. Yes you are correct wu is on the decline
as far as service goes..T

i dont evn know why peeps still fuck with wu. green dot all day long

First time I tried it I got the cc for online credit purchases like a dumbass.
When I got that straightened out and did the gd is was so easy.
T

WU blows

Yes WU can eat shit x 10. when the clerks got too snoopy, i opened online account. 2 orders went through fine, then they shut your account down if u dont have a land line. They dont tell u they shut it down either, just wait for u to waste a bunch of time trying to order more dvds....So i sent them an email saying "your service fuckin sucks".....after I chewed their fuckin ass on the phone of course

Sent WU payment to china earlier this week and they didn't ask me for that. Just saying.

WU sucks and has always sucked ass. I wish everyone would greendot, cheaper and way more secure for the buyers!

Some places are starting to not allow you to send more than 2g at a time that is my most recent BS with WU

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131