over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Western Union saying they owe me?

Gorn

Banned
I received a letter from WU saying there's a class action suit.
On two separate occasions back in 2011 and 2013 money wasnt received by the receiver. I'm thinking it's a scam.
All they're asking for is my mailing address and email. They already have my mailing address so why not just send the funds? I use WU for all international purchase and have received every purchase.
Thoughts?

Strange. I would ask how much bc if it's a couple hundred probably not worth the risk but if it's 500-600+ then I'd see if it was legitimate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i received the sane thing. Used WU extensively until they gave me a lifetime ban with no explanation...

i received the sane thing. Used WU extensively until they gave me a lifetime ban with no explanation...

Oh wow...
I use it for many things in China and uk, mostly clothing.
It's for 400$ and another in the 300$ range.

I've always received my goods so no reason for a company to send me product if funds aren't had.

i have been banned also

someone told me it was due to shady looking transfers or they busted someone that i had sent cash to...

i opened a new account under someone else so that works for now...

anyone know why one gets banned or how not to get banned?

I received a letter from WU saying there's a class action suit.
On two separate occasions back in 2011 and 2013 money wasnt received by the receiver. I'm thinking it's a scam.
All they're asking for is my mailing address and email. They already have my mailing address so why not just send the funds? I use WU for all international purchase and have received every purchase.
Thoughts?

i did find one class action suite against WU but it had to do with them txt messaging you

Western Union TCPA Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

Imo use it for many foreign thing.
I buy shoes, clothing, tools, art, ect.

You can send money via western union online without setting up an account.

The refund sounds like a scam for certain. I guarantee you that if you respond they will ask for personal information. They may only be stealing your profile - they don't even need you actual identity - just enough legitimate information for them to use in perpetrating a different scam.

You can send money via western union online without setting up an account.

The refund sounds like a scam for certain. I guarantee you that if you respond they will ask for personal information. They may only be stealing your profile - they don't even need you actual identity - just enough legitimate information for them to use in perpetrating a different scam.

They already have my address past and present.
Just asking to verify. But yeah...

They already have my address past and present.
Just asking to verify. But yeah...

I got ya man - I just wouldn't give them anything in addition or confirm anything. Those scamming sons of bitches are stealing billions a year. I work in the financial services industry and I see people lives jacked up for years because of these cork-suckers

I got ya man - I just wouldn't give them anything in addition or confirm anything. Those scamming sons of bitches are stealing billions a year. I work in the financial services industry and I see people lives jacked up for years because of these cork-suckers

I'm asking my friend who works in their fraud department to see if there's a legitimate class action. Lol

If money wasn't receive back on those 2 occasions wouldn't you know this? And have then collected the money at that time?

Personally I would act like you got a seizure letter and pretend it never happened. If you didn't reaslize something was wrong years ago then you've lost nothing and not worth the risk.

Is the notice from "Tennille V. Western Union Settlement Administator"?

I got one of those yesterday. I looked online and it appears there was a class action suit against WU.

Regarding funds being sent, not picked up and services still rendered. It can happen. There is a well know source not from this board who was busted a few months back in Oklahoma that was fairly well known for sending out orders to regular customers before picking up funds. The possibility of some never being picked up exists, especially if you received your order.

The timing of the notice with the bust a few months back would give me pause although that would be quite an elaborate ploy to identify personal users.

Google "Tenille v Western Union

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members