over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Western Union.

AllLoadedUp

Registered
Ok I did a search and could not really get an answer. Tried to wire some money. Lady said I couldn't send any. Gave me a reference number and said to call WU. So I did and this lady at WU tells me that I have been blocked from sending money. She tells me to send an email to an email address there at WU with my information and the reference number. She said they will get back with me and tell me what the problem is.

Now here is the odd thing. I haven't used WU in I think like 3 years. Lady on the phone for WU said someone could be sending money using my name and info and that's why I am blocked. Seems unlikely though. Anybody else had to deal with this? I know they will ban you. But no more often than I use it and for the amounts I send it just seems crazy and unlikely.

TIA.

Sounds like a set up to get you for transactions to someone they’re investigating for illegal activity. Don’t trust anyone that can’t even tell you what the situation is.

I have been black listed also by Western Union. They have set in a lot of new rules the lady told me. I used them about 3 times a year, for the past 5 years, sending money to weird ass places and very strange names lol. And it was for several sponsors here. I said on a thread awhile back Western Union will be a thing of the past for what we here use it for. Im going to try Money Gram ,never have used them,,and im trying to learn that damn Bitcoin.

I stopped using Western Union around 5 years ago ~ Too Much Bullshit !

Tried to send money from one of those Western Union Phones, some Locations have them, you get on the Phone, give the Operator the Info, then Pay the Guy that runs the WU outlet.

So I'm on the Phone, and the Guy tells me that I have to go to a WU Location to send the Money.
I tell him that's where I am. He asks to talk to the Business Owner, so I give the phone to him. The Business Owner winds up cursing the Dude out, and hangs up.

Been using Money Gram ever since without any Issues......................... JP

I have been black listed also by Western Union. They have set in a lot of new rules the lady told me. I used them about 3 times a year, for the past 5 years, sending money to weird ass places and very strange names lol. And it was for several sponsors here. I said on a thread awhile back Western Union will be a thing of the past for what we here use it for. Im going to try Money Gram ,never have used them,,and im trying to learn that damn Bitcoin.

MoneyGram does the exact same thing. Been blocked there for using a sponsor here a couple of times. Called them and they wanted to know ALL my info. I mean ALL my info. Where I live, what I do for a job/hobbies, name of my girl and all. Nutjobs, hung up the phone and not used them anymore.

I can’t use WU and when I called they could never tell my why. Then I remembered there was a class action lawsuit against them for people sending money and was never picked up by the other party. My name was on the list as having sent funds and were never picked up so the money was owed back to me. Now I’m pretty sure that’s why I’ve been black listed.

I was black listed and they won't tell why over the phone. It happened when I used a sponsor that used to be here but has since gone private, but he had a problem with one of his receivers who was black listed, so apparently they black listed me too.

Never had a problem with MoneyGram.

be careful about you account. maybe it is just a scam. you should be sure that the person who you consult is the official worker of WU

Same issue here, been banned by both WU and MG. And you’ll never get a real answer why, just that “it’s a business decision”. The one day I was feeling argumentative so I asked for a supervisor and the lady told me they don’t have any lol. Oh well, they’re over priced and there’s better options anyways.

and im trying to learn that damn Bitcoin.

Romo I was exactly where you are a few months back. Here are the steps to follow to get BTC.

1. Get your ID and you smartphone
2. Go to coinbase
3. Upload the requested documentation (picture of you holding your id)
4. Create your account
5. KEY STEP: Make VERY sure your name matches your ID exactly
6. Link bank account
7. Link debit card
8. Fund both
9. Wait (10 days to transfer from checking (the first time) and 7 days after that (up to $250/week). Debit card is instantaneous (but it's a $50 limit/week)
10. Do this over time. Limits will increas
11. KEY STEP: When buying from a vendor do NOT send directly from Coinbase you will get banned.
12 Key Step: Send from Coinbase to another site (like "Blockchain" or even "Trezor") Both work. THEN send BTC to whomever from one of those two.
13. Keep an alternate funding method (other than Coinbase) so you don't have start over if something goes wrong. I think Gemini is another one folks use.

Lastly know this; it's a process, but once set up, it's smooth. It's secure and it gets a lot easier. You just have to hold your breath and take the plunge because this is the future.

Last edited:
Romo I was exactly where you are a few months back. Here are the steps to follow to get BTC.

2. Go to coinbase
4. Create your account
6. Link bank account
7. Link debit card
8. Fund both
9. Wait (10 days to transfer from checking (the first time) and 7 days after that (up to $250/week). Debit card is instantaneous (but it's a $50 limit/week)
11. KEY STEP: When buying from a vendor do NOT send directly from Coinbase you will get banned.
12 Key Step: Send from Coinbase to another site (like "Blockchain" or even "Trezor") Both work. THEN send BTC to whomever from one of those two.
13. Keep an alternate funding method (other than Coinbase) so you don't have start over if something goes wrong. I think Gemini is another one folks use.

Lastly know this; it's a process, but once set up, it's smooth. It's secure and it gets a lot easier. You just have to hold your breath and take the plunge because this is the future.[/QUOTE
Thanks for this post, I wanted to learn myself. Appreciate it

Same issue here, been banned by both WU and MG. And you’ll never get a real answer why, just that “it’s a business decision”. The one day I was feeling argumentative so I asked for a supervisor and the lady told me they don’t have any lol. Oh well, they’re over priced and there’s better options anyways.

same, btc is way to go

I tried bitcoin through coinbase. I bought enough to cover a purchase and then waited a week for it to be available. The value crashed then I was a little short for the purchase amount. Such a pain in the ass. There is a bitcoin atm near me. I'm going to look into that and see if that is more efficient.

This same thing was happening to me a while back. The vendor didn't get back to me and my BTC value went down to the point where I couldn't make the minimum payment.

I ended up choosing an alternate vendor that didn't have such a high minimum order amount.

In a strange twist, by the time the second vendor got back to me, my BTC value had reversed (went back up) I had made essentially 15% from just waiting.

With WU and Moneygram becoming intolerable, BTC value is in no danger of crashing. My advice is to hang tight, chances are your value on the BTC will go back up

Trusted sponsor. Cash in mail. Probably solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I did a search and could not really get an answer. Tried to wire some money. Lady said I couldn't send any. Gave me a reference number and said to call WU. So I did and this lady at WU tells me that I have been blocked from sending money. She tells me to send an email to an email address there at WU with my information and the reference number. She said they will get back with me and tell me what the problem is.

Now here is the odd thing. I haven't used WU in I think like 3 years. Lady on the phone for WU said someone could be sending money using my name and info and that's why I am blocked. Seems unlikely though. Anybody else had to deal with this? I know they will ban you. But no more often than I use it and for the amounts I send it just seems crazy and unlikely.

TIA.

WU has short-term as well as lifetime limits on how much you can send. These limits vary buy area. For example Arizona has a much lower limit than most states because of its proximity to Mexico. The limits are not set by WU but actual banking regulations and WU has to follow since they are classified as a bank. I found all this out many years ago when I got banned forever.

TIA.

I've been blocked from sending WU. I found out when I went one time to send money and the lady said same thing as you described. I've been sending money about 3 times per year to a sponsor, and that has to be what it's from, because I've never used WU otherwise. Also, I called WU after and they told me that I wouldn't ever be allowed to send money again, so it seems that being blocked from sending money is a permanent thing with WU.

I think it actually worked for the better for me because I have since switched to sending cash in the mail to the sponsor. If you're comfortable with the sponsor, maybe you should consider that route.

Good luck, bro.

I got it worked out another way with the sponsor. WU can suck a bag of dicks. I am never using them again. They are too much fucking trouble. Peace out. :D

2. Go to coinbase
4. Create your account
6. Link bank account
7. Link debit card
8. Fund both

Lastly know this; it's a process, but once set up, it's smooth. It's secure and it gets a lot easier. You just have to hold your breath and take the plunge because this is the future.

Hey good info swolnutz!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity