over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Western Union?

Ry Roid

Registered
Last time I tried to use it they asked for ALL my information. This was like a year ago if not more. Have things changed?

RY

they never asked me, they didnt yesterday, but then again i dont look like a shaved mountain gorilla..... you might look just a tad bit suspicious bro :p

If it is overseas...

...there still is $1000 limit though right? I mean if it is over $1000 they have to ask for id? Last time I did it they said you cant send over $500 at one time overseas and can't do more than $1000 per month?

Thanks,
Ry

i just read all the crap on the back of the receipt and it didnt say anything.... the website sucks ass too... i'm calling them now...

wow... she was hick.... ok.. she said the only reason they can ask for id is if your transfer amount is over $1000.... didnt have anything to do with how much was sent in a month.... i thought i read or heard about a monthly limit though???

I think they just kind of do what they want.
Last time I sent A large summ into Mexico the ladie said "huh
thats weird the computer is asking for your Id."
sometimes they ask, usually they dont. I think it depends on the
employee. Half of them dont even know how to use the Machine.

yeah i think raj is right, most of them are total idiots and dont even know what the hell they are doing. one time i had a clerk almost send it to the wrong damn country. usually they are staring at the screen for a couple minutes trying to figure out what buttons to push hoping for the best.

Later,

Todd

W.U.

I'm with rAJJIN, it depends on the employee. The last time I used W.U. they wanted me to give them a physical descprition of the receiever. The W.U. fees are flat out rape, but truly a quick way to send cash fast.

the WU dude i use is gay and he must think i'm gay cuz he never asks me for ID and i'm sending shit to thailand, romania, czech, where ever.... i just say if a friend from when i studied abroad

the place i use is owned by a middle eastern family, they barely speak english and never ask for anyting, i'm just lucky i guess

USE MG

I only use money gram now... It all on the phone, fast, and never any suspicious activity going on around you. Questions etc.

Where I am at they have a 3K monthly limit.

ivan,

i tried using money gram to send like 700$ of or something around there. well i pick up the phone and the lady has such a bad foreign accent i can understand a word she is saying. i just ended up saying phuck it and hung up. i didnt know where in the hell my money would of ended up, i couldnt understnad a single word i was soo pissed off after that..lol

Later,

Todd

They sak for ID every time i send money no matter where it is going... perhaps looking like an ape is a bad thing...but they have no clue why they just do what the machine tells them to like robots in corporate America.....:confused:

Hmmmm

I just used WU this morning to send to China. Small amount, under $500 and the lady said she needed to see id. I said what for cause I'm sending for someone else, she said it was asking for id info. I said it was strange to ask for id for sending money, but on the form, as long as it is under $1000 and you provide a test question and answer you don't need id. She said she was sorry, but it keeps asking for id. I think I'll call WU and ask them what I should say next time it asks and I don't have id. There should be an overide somewhere on the screen.

Hmm

Last time I sent money not long ago, they asked for ID unlike any other time. I asked them why and they said the Patriot Act gives them the right to record all money transactions.
Such BS happening to the american people!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear