YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s causing me to have to piss all the time all of a sudden?

I feel you man. I’ve woken up to pee between 2-5 times a night for probably 20 years. It kills me. Checked fir diabetes all the time. Prostate checks. Never anything wrong

i have the same thing!
sucks just napping!
i did find eating a bunch of shitty carbs usually makes me sleep good. like cookies strategically timed before bed! lol
i can usually get some exta hrs that way!

I wonder if maybe what you were first using was overdosed possibly, and now the script is not? Only logical thing. Im assuming you are trying to take the same dose that you were on before. If I were you I would try to verify that you are taking the same dose as before, and if it is then youll need to decrease your cycle dosage.

For my prostate I just take an Alpha blocker, brand name Flomax. Tamsulosin.

What dose of flomax do you take maldorf? Do you think using flomax only during gear cycles when prostate can get swollen would be smart?

For you guys that have to get up multiple times a night to pee, Myrbetriq did wonders for me. It won't rectify the root cause, but it will definitely help with the symptoms.

What dose of flomax do you take maldorf? Do you think using flomax only during gear cycles when prostate can get swollen would be smart?
I'm taking the smaller of the 2 doses. Can't access info now because I'm waiting at the doctors office. I think that could be a good idea. There really aren't any sides to the med though, at least for me.

Downside, I think it can take about 1 week before it takes effect. Taking it at the beginning of a cycle would probably be ok since the prostate may not be swollen yet. When my prostate grew, it never went back down. It's permanent. I'll probably need surgery if I survive my heart failure long enough.

For those of you waking up more than once to pee at night; how many supplements are you taking? If you went into your cupboard and everything from protein powder/intra products, to vitamins/minerals, caffeine, etc; what is the number of products you consume on a daily basis?

Thank you I appreciate the warning.

I’ve been on it before it’s a nasty drug but it works for smoking...well I guess maybe not so well if it’s not my first time haha.

I get to the point where the demonic dreams make me laugh, I interact with them....
You sick francis lol

You sick francis lol

Only in the head

Thanks for the replies everyone, I was thinking blood glucose but I'm on metformin and I've actually been consistent on it lately and also tightened up my diet. I'm going to try the old duta and report back, if that doesn't fix it then I'll get the blood checked.

Some of you guys have definitely put it into perspective for me though, when I say get up to pee I mean once MAYBE twice a night....

Any change in diet.....going to low carb or keto?

Any addition of an AI?

May sound dumb, but an increase in water/fluids?

Any change in diet.....going to low carb or keto?

Any addition of an AI?

May sound dumb, but an increase in water/fluids?

Yes actually I have changed my diet, much less carbs and junk in general. No AI's though....

Yes actually I have changed my diet, much less carbs and junk in general. No AI's though....

I would probably say lowering carbs, is your answer. It's probably causing a slight diuresis effect. If so, it should probably level out after a short while. Adding T4, 'may' have an effect.

For those of you waking up more than once to pee at night; how many supplements are you taking? If you went into your cupboard and everything from protein powder/intra products, to vitamins/minerals, caffeine, etc; what is the number of products you consume on a daily basis?
I use a scoop of isolate twice daily, 10-20 gram eaas intraworkout with 80 grams of karboload. 5000iu vit d3 am/pm, magnesium bisglycinate pre bed. Digestive enzymes and betaine hcl with 3 of my meals. That’s everything I take. The rest is food

Some of you guys have definitely put it into perspective for me though, when I say get up to pee I mean once MAYBE twice a night....
Well,it is all relative. If you werent doing that previously, then it means your prostate has most likely grown some. What is your age? It is a gradual thing that accumulates over the years, unless there is cancer.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I was thinking blood glucose but I'm on metformin and I've actually been consistent on it lately and also tightened up my diet. I'm going to try the old duta and report back, if that doesn't fix it then I'll get the blood checked.

How long have you had been on the metformin? Metformin makes me pee a lot

I'm taking the smaller of the 2 doses. Can't access info now because I'm waiting at the doctors office. I think that could be a good idea. There really aren't any sides to the med though, at least for me.

Downside, I think it can take about 1 week before it takes effect. Taking it at the beginning of a cycle would probably be ok since the prostate may not be swollen yet. When my prostate grew, it never went back down. It's permanent. I'll probably need surgery if I survive my heart failure long enough.

Thanks maldorf. Just looked and flomax seems to come in 0.4mg and 0.8mg so I'm assuming you take the 0.4mg version.

Do you take it in the morning? With a meal?

Forgot to add, you're going to survive your heart failure ;-)

Well,it is all relative. If you werent doing that previously, then it means your prostate has most likely grown some. What is your age? It is a gradual thing that accumulates over the years, unless there is cancer.

I'm 36, it was all just super sudden like one day I'm normal and the next day peeing every 15 minutes so something changed....

How long have you had been on the metformin? Metformin makes me pee a lot

It's been years now on it, hasn't been an issue in the past but thank you for the input!

1618607874819.jpeg

stewie had mentioned “cernilton”...showed promise for shrinking prostrate.

I poked around and decided to try this.
It works for me...works well.I get up once a night to pee...and every now and then I don’t get up to go at all.

but seriously you should go see a doc...so many things can cause frequent urinating.
I was having issues leading up to my cancer diagnosis.

Thanks maldorf. Just looked and flomax seems to come in 0.4mg and 0.8mg so I'm assuming you take the 0.4mg version.

Do you take it in the morning? With a meal?
Was told before bed is best.Thats what I do.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws