over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s everyone having for Christmas?

Good food.

For me typical low day, no Xmas food. Gym closed so had to adjust routine. Went hiking. Need to join a true 24/7

I made Beef Wellington with red wine sauce, brown sugar glazed carrots, mashed potatoes and gravy, and a dried cherry and honeycrisp apple salad
View attachment 169112View attachment 169113
Looks bomb!

Standing Rib Roast, sautéed spinach, ceasar salad, Yorkshire pudding (hoping this come out good), berry pie. Going to be eating leftover prime rib all week!

Looks bomb!

Standing Rib Roast, sautéed spinach, ceasar salad, Yorkshire pudding (hoping this come out good), berry pie. Going to be eating leftover prime rib all week!
I normally do a rib roast for Christmas, but the wife requested the Wellington this year. This was Gordon Ramsey’s recipe and it took FOREVER to make….but was delicious

18 lb ham, homemade tamales, potatoes, bourbon. Simple today, went all out at thanksgiving and I’m throwing down in the kitchen for new years so i couldn’t be bothered today lol

I made homemade meatballs so we had spaghetti and meatballs and some garlic cheese bread.

prime rib, home made scalloped potato, cucumber mozzarella salad, and bread pudding with caramel and vanilla ice cream

The usual...and having leftovers from last night. Going back to my dad's house for those leftovers....which are:

Ham, Turkey, Coca-Cola sweet gravy, dressing, slow cooked jalapeno corn, mashed potatoes, devil'd eggs, dinner rolls, etc. Abouit a dozen different deserts as well.

I DO NOT eat healthy on these days, and for like 2 days following them. I'll eat until i'm full as fukk, go take a nap, then play around with the kiddos and do board games, and then eat again and repeat, lol. If i can't do this a half dozen times out of the year with family, then i'd rather croak over and die.

The wife and her sister also made a few dozen homemade tamales today. Will eat the shit out of those until they are gone as well.

That's how I roll:)

Three kinds of pierogi, polish sausage, mac and cheese, rolls for my polish half, tamales and rice for my Mexican/Spanish half.

I made homemade meatballs so we had spaghetti and meatballs and some garlic cheese bread.
One of my favorite all time. I'm just wierd and like my meatballs on the side not mixed with the spaghetti. Weird I know lol and I put so much parmesan cheese but powder ha ha

I am jealous of you guys. Went to my sisters, it was great she had everyone but she in not a good cook. Baked salmon, good cut of salmon baked in the oven. That is it. Not even salt and pepper the rest of dinner was along those lines. Thankfully the homemade cookies and and the appetizer spread was done by some one else.

Salmon tornadoes, mushroom soup, garlic breads and grilled chickens whole thigh.

2 scoops vanilla Beverly UMP in 25oz water, half a walmart-mega-box of Reese Puffs.... to the beat of 1985 Transformers movie playing lol 😂

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws