over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s good about TRT clinics?

beastmode121

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If I do my own blood work every 3 months and I can analyze it myself and I can TRT on my own ..

Do I need a TRT clinic ?

Why do you guys go to TRT clinics? I have an appointment but it doesn’t make sense to me to pay him 90$ a month just to write me a prescription for over priced test and do blood work every 3 months that I have to pay for.

Convince me

If I do my own blood work every 3 months and I can analyze it myself and I can TRT on my own ..

Do I need a TRT clinic ?

Why do you guys go to TRT clinics? I have an appointment but it doesn’t make sense to me to pay him 90$ a month just to write me a prescription for over priced test and do blood work every 3 months that I have to pay for.

Convince me
You don’t it sounds like, need one. You seem to be managing things responsibly on your own.

My opinion, and this is just my opinion knowing very little about these clinics, I would venture a guess that people, mostly men(?) use them because they can’t get what they want from their doctor so they go there. From what I understand, their dosing is quite liberal as well as access to other to other things their doctor doesn’t want a part of, think liability.

Pure speculation on my part.

Do I need a TRT clinic ?

Convince me
You seem competent, you dont need it. I used a clinic maybe 10yrs ago, huge pain in the ass money grab. All for the sake of being “legit” which didnt last long since we all want our other compounds as well so whats the point

Do I need a TRT clinic ?

Convince me

I travel a ton so I like the piece of mind of having a script in case TSA ever asks. That’s really the only reason I go through the hassle.

Do I need a TRT clinic ?

Convince me
People like YOU arent going to TRT clinics...

Its like saying, "Convince me why I neeeed a personal trainer..." You don't. No one is saying you do.
The average 40+ male who has 0 idea about hormones or any understanding of their own body goes to these places.

TRT clinics = glorified drug dealers for the old guys at the gym that somehow believe me when I tell them I run 100mg test and 1iu hgh
Glorified drug dealers is spot on, similar to pharmaceuticals in general lol

Does anyone know if what they have if any higher quality than your typical ug lab? Is it pharma grade (Watson), made in a compounding pharmacy, a GMP facility, or just made using Chinese raws? Or maybe some differ?

Does anyone know if what they have if any higher quality than your typical ug lab? Is it pharma grade (Watson), made in a compounding pharmacy, a GMP facility, or just made using Chinese raws? Or maybe some differ?
always wondered this, why can't one just get a RX from their endo or doc and go to walgreens and get it?

This is one of the most outlandish things you've posted.

always wondered this, why can't one just get a RX from their endo or doc and go to walgreens and get it?
Plenty of people do.

I got a script from my doctor and its called in to the local pharmacy, insurance covers it other than co-pay.

Do I need a TRT clinic ?

Convince me
To keep me from losing custody of my son, and keeping LE at bay… When you have a low down piece of shit X-wife that’ll use AAS against you in court, you better be legal!!!!! At least that’s why I’m using a doctor for my TRT. I could tell many shitty stories involving my X, and AAS…. Watch out fellas if you ever go through a divorce and you’re using AAS.

Cage

I only see my endo 3x per year and the testosterone costs me $45 for 3 months. The expense isn't that high and you don't have to worry about breaking the law. Another thing, the testosterone comes straight from a real pharmacy.

I only see my endo 3x per year and the testosterone costs me $45 for 3 months. The expense isn't that high and you don't have to worry about breaking the law. Another thing, the testosterone comes straight from a real pharmacy.
Something could be said about that. I started taking gear at 17 years old. At 32 I stopped all ugl and started taking test and deca prescribed by a clinic 200-350 test depending on blood test and 200-250 deca.

The thing is; I know I’m on trt for life. I would much rather stick myself 3x a week with shit I know isn’t contaminated with heavy metals and slowly poison myself.

Now, I will still blast once every year or 2 with ugl..but i won’t be using it day in and day out forever without full spectrum testing..for a lifer I need a little more that making sure the MG’s are correct.

Something could be said about that. I started taking gear at 17 years old. At 32 I stopped all ugl and started taking test and deca prescribed by a clinic 200-350 test depending on blood test and 200-250 deca.

The thing is; I know I’m on trt for life. I would much rather stick myself 3x a week with shit I know isn’t contaminated with heavy metals and slowly poison myself.

Now, I will still blast once every year or 2 with ugl..but i won’t be using it day in and day out forever without full spectrum testing..for a lifer I need a little more that making sure the MG’s are correct.
I get recall emails from the fda almost daily regarding ALL TYPES of meds that have been contaminated with particulate matter, have been found to be unsterile, or contain chemicals they shouldnt. And those are just the ones that theyre aware of…..

you can sign up for the emails on the fda website

I wanted to go legit so I’m at $299 per month. Mainly because I wanted pharm grade stuff and someone to be a second set of eyes on my blood work. Dose is 180 mg/week. The monthly rate covers everything like test, blood work, dhea, anti-e, and Hcg. Probably won’t do it forever due to cost and existing knowledge. Just sharing my experience with it.

I wanted to go legit so I’m at $299 per month. Mainly because I wanted pharm grade stuff and someone to be a second set of eyes on my blood work. Dose is 180 mg/week. The monthly rate covers everything like test, blood work, dhea, anti-e, and Hcg. Probably won’t do it forever due to cost and existing knowledge. Just sharing my experience with it.
When you test your level, how long after injection is it and what's the value? Wondering if you injection more than once a week.

I do once a week, and 1 or 2 days later my level is around 850 to 900. I inject 100 mg of test cyp.

This is one of the most outlandish things you've posted.

Plenty of people do.
I'm referring to trt or anti aging clinic online not a urologist prescribing Watson...

Pros: A doctor script makes it legal so you don't have to worry about getting arrested for possession of a schedule III drug. Which means you can transport on airlines etc. And, generally you will be getting your test from an American accredited lab/pharmacy.

Cons: Price which is significantly more. Inconvenience of having to go to the doctor for office visits. And, this is a variable depending on how much you trust your doctor, but your doctor decides your dose level etc. so you are allowing someone else to dictate your dose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131