advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s the biggest difference you notice when taking NPP vs Deca?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
Other than the long ester and taking longer to kick in do you notice any difference like some guys swear test prop makes them hold less water than cyp or enanthate?

Now some will tell you that there is no difference except ester times and clearance.. half life etc.. but there is more to esters than people want to admit.. I can tell you deca is sides in a bottle for me.. npp? Not so much..

daily pinner here. If i miss a dose of deca i can double up next shot and be fine, w npp the sides start kicking

Like what?
Sore nipplies

only thing that does it to me now. Thats if im doubling up daily pins being lazy. Last time it happened it was 300mg twice a wk that did it

I like NPP but not the volume of oil that comes with it. That’s why I prefer long ester nandrolone.

npp and test prop noticeably less water retention for me and the guys i help out.
if i want to up dose but keep bp same i will switch to prop.
npp may be my fave AAS of all time.

I’m just on a simple 500Cyp/300Npp and granted I’m only on my 2nd week and haven’t missed any shots, but so far I just don’t like the frequent pinning but it comes with the short esters 🤷🏽‍♂️

Kinda wanna throw in some EQ but idk..

I’m just on a simple 500Cyp/300Npp and granted I’m only on my 2nd week and haven’t missed any shots, but so far I just don’t like the frequent pinning but it comes with the short esters 🤷🏽‍♂️

Kinda wanna throw in some EQ but idk..
i get that the constant pinning sucks but imo u will be better off in long run than using eq... i just dont like that drug tbh due to anxiety and hunger and bp and rbc issues....

I run short cycles, followed by a short cruise.
I switch to npp last three weeks, so the compound will clear faster.

Both gave me the dreaded deca dick and depression so couldn't tolerate either very long. Both made my muscle bellies look big and full. Back then I'd weigh 260ish but look 280 on it, less water with npp than with decanoate though and lots of strength with either.

npp and test prop noticeably less water retention for me and the guys i help out.
if i want to up dose but keep bp same i will switch to prop.
npp may be my fave AAS of all time.
How do you feel npp and prop stack up head to head ?

I like to run 400 mg prop a week only but have did 200 prop 200 npp to see if anything changes but seemed the same atlesst to me.

Obviously it's the same drug but for me they are very different in effect. I am much drier on NPP and as a result I don't get the same joint benefits. I prefer running deca but both are great aids.

How do you feel npp and prop stack up head to head ?

I like to run 400 mg prop a week only but have did 200 prop 200 npp to see if anything changes but seemed the same atlesst to me.
yeah i dont think 200 test and 200mg npp is gonna be a significant diff from the 400mg prop
i usually ran npp at 150mg eod seemed to be sweet spot for me

NPP is better in just about every way. Plus no backne like Deca. But both just plain shut me down too hard. Much worse than tren even. And I like to have sex pretty much everyday. Sometimes more. If sides don't bother you, there's not too much out there better than NPP for what we do.

Never taken npp. On trt and always been a deca guy. Works, very predictable, heals me up, lowers sex drive so I do like mast with it. I did run Laurabolin once when I was young. Now that was a shut down!

NPP for me is much better. Crazy how differently it hits me than deca. After about 8 weeks it starts to resemble deca more so I usually just run short cycles of it. These days I mostly just do hrt and will occasionally boost it with 4 weeks of npp (200-300mg week), strength goes way up and I maintain it for a while after.

Never taken npp. On trt and always been a deca guy. Works, very predictable, heals me up, lowers sex drive so I do like mast with it. I did run Laurabolin once when I was young. Now that was a shut down!
Laurabolin, I remember that. Are you around my age or older? lol Older than 48? I think they still make it but no one would probably use it, post Mexi hookup days as far as I would think anyway, especially with so many other and better nandrolone alternatives being available...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear