YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s the longest you have kept a car that you bought brand new?

Sounds like the roads in Italy. I drove there for a couple of weeks on vacation. Do your roads have a lot of motorbikes too, zipping in between cars and driving down the middle of 2 lanes?
Well most of bikers use the opportunity. In fact at least this is the only chance for them to get out of the traffic.

Definitely like the route your goin as i get a little older i need more comfort. Mine sucks to ride
Yeah, definitely comfortable on the longer trips. I plan to travel a few countries in Europe on it.

Yeah, definitely comfortable on the longer trips. I plan to travel a few countries in Europe on it.
I found that for a piece of mind on longer trips i converted to chain drive and it also gets up and goes better based on spronet sizes that you can play with . Just personal experience

Well most of bikers use the opportunity. In fact at least this is the only chance for them to get out of the traffic.
Just dangerous as hell. I'm curious to know if the accident rate for bikes is higher in Italy then in the US. Here in the US it's illegal to drive like that. In Italy they would just drive between 2 lanes and even on the shoulders.

Well in most of cities there is very often speed limits 20 mph/ hour so not so dangerous 😁

Well in most of cities there is very often speed limits 20 mph/ hour so not so dangerous 😁
True. But I witnessed that very same driving by motorcycles on the Italian highway! I was going about 90 mph with cars around me going in the 80s and a bike sped past me and was weaving in between cars. It was just like the behavior in the cities. Like anything goes. Saw quite a few cases of that too, it wasn't a one off.

One of the bikers doing it had a lady on the back.

Well people need to get their organs from somebody- if they want to contribute be my guest.

True. But I witnessed that very same driving by motorcycles on the Italian highway! I was going about 90 mph with cars around me going in the 80s and a bike sped past me and was weaving in between cars. It was just like the behavior in the cities. Like anything goes. Saw quite a few cases of that too, it wasn't a one off.

One of the bikers doing it had a lady on the back.

They are the ones you read about in the papers.

I have a '96 Nissan Hardbody 4 wheel drive 5 speed I bought for my daughter for her first vehicle in 2011. Has only 126k miles on it now. Most people can't drive a stick but she loved it.
I have a 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 4 wheel drive that's paid for and will drive it til the wheels fall off.

On Italy driving, I went to Cefalu, Sicily 3 years ago because my grandfather was born there.
It was a great vacation, but those people don't know how to drive. Scooters cutting in traffic everywhere.

I have a '96 Nissan Hardbody 4 wheel drive 5 speed I bought for my daughter for her first vehicle in 2011. Has only 126k miles on it now. Most people can't drive a stick but she loved it.
I have a 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71 4 wheel drive that's paid for and will drive it til the wheels fall off.

On Italy driving, I went to Cefalu, Sicily 3 years ago because my grandfather was born there.
It was a great vacation, but those people don't know how to drive. Scooters cutting in traffic everywhere.
Yep, Scooters and motorcycles drive insane. The drivers in cars werent terrible. The traffic in Naples was really bad. i did not even attempt to drive in Rome. We just walked everywhere or took a bus.

i did not even attempt to drive in Rome. We just walked everywhere or took a bus.
LOL

This photo is from back in 2013, peak hour in Rome. I'm in the black Lambo. RHD car too...
You see how there are 4 rows of traffic? It's only a 2 lane road.

IMG_20161204_144540x.jpg

LOL

This photo is from back in 2013, peak hour in Rome. I'm in the black Lambo. RHD car too...
You see how there are 4 rows of traffic? It's only a 2 lane road.

View attachment 154348
It's nuts. Did you ever drive in Naples? By the train station is crazy like that. Big traffic circle is nuts.

It's nuts. Did you ever drive in Naples? By the train station is crazy like that. Big traffic circle is nuts.
Many times.

I love driving in Italy. Everyone has skill, drives fast and efficiently. They expect you to do the same so if you doddle or don't take the gap that they offered you, they'll abuse you.

The day before the warranty expires. Not a car guy don't know any mechanics well so not trying to get stuck with a bill. Kias and Hyundai's have decent warranty and resale value, good on gas
Yep me too.
About 5 yrs is a max for me.

Many times.

I love driving in Italy. Everyone has skill, drives fast and efficiently. They expect you to do the same so if you doddle or don't take the gap that they offered you, they'll abuse you.
Yes!I liked that aspect, but me not knowing my way around made it a bit chaotic. I still appreciated the efficiency. I dont recall any traffic jams except there was a bad accident on the highway and it was closed. The way home from the big outlet mall near Florence, the one that has Gucci, required I take back roads back to the hotel. I'm so glad we had to because the countryside was beautiful. Drove by several vineyards.

They all drove fast on the highway and they never hung out in the fast lane. Here in the US there are always people driving slow in the fast lane. I was traveling at about 90 mph or more and didn't really stick out of the crowd like I do here at home in the US. I heard they have speed cameras but did not get any tickets.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws