advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s the most boring and crappiest place to live or visit in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I’m thinking along the lines of very tiny towns in areas like Wyoming, Alaska or the Dakotas where there is next to nothing to do.

In your travels or adventures what was the most boring place you visited or have travelled to in the United States where you couldn’t wait to get out of?

I’m thinking along the lines of very tiny towns in areas like Wyoming, Alaska or the Dakotas where there is next to nothing to do.

In your travels or adventures what was the most boring place you visited or have travelled to in the United States where you couldn’t wait to get out of?

Madera, California for me… That place was garbage… lol

Another super small town I’ve been to is Cave Junction, Oregon, I think there’s like 1,900 people there I think (at least when I was there) but it was nice and quiet, people were super nice and the nature was nice…

Still, no place I’d rather live in the US than my home city (too big to be a “town” lol) and I’ve visited some popular places in the US;

LA
SF
Austin
Houston
ATL
New Orleans
all major cities in FL (I’m from the best one 😉)
Nashville/Gatlinburg
New York
Connecticut
D.C.

None of them better than home (MIA)

Don’t think I’ll be even traveling within the US for a while either, a couple places left I’d love to see but traveling international has taken a huge priority, soooooo many beautiful countries and places to see..

I like the country hate cities so for me depressing places would be Baltimore, Detroit. The Metro DC area is full of yuppies can't stand it. I'd imagine I wouldn't like San Francisco very much.

Regarding your post your probably find eastern shore MD, Lancaster pa, Culpeper VA, Keyser wva boring. I like county/red areas but even find harpers ferry/Charleston wva boring no guns and tons of old people. Also tons of old people in Dover de.

Cumberland MD is historic looking but has a ghetto side in The middle of no where. La vale MD boring ASF

I like the country hate cities so for me depressing places would be Baltimore, Detroit. The Metro DC area is full of yuppies can't stand it. I'd imagine I wouldn't like San Francisco very much.

Regarding your post your probably find eastern shore MD, Lancaster pa, Culpeper VA, Keyser wva boring. I like county/red areas but even find harpers ferry/Charleston wva boring no guns and tons of old people. Also tons of old people in Dover de.

Cumberland MD is historic looking but has a ghetto side in The middle of no where. La vale MD boring ASF
I drive by Cumberland MD some and it looks like a pretty neat place for a weekend getaway. Just the look of it.
I technically live in Ohio but am in Delaware for the foreseeable future.
Yeah Dover seems to be a shithole but I “live” for work down at the Delaware beach and absolutely love it.

I’ve recently had to follow my Ex (for my daughter’s sake) to Philadelphia.

Taxes, home prices, logistics, crime rate, cost of living, politics… I can’t stand it here but I’m stuck. Trying to make the best of it.

when you are talking pure "boring" and "blah", my wife always says Kansas. She was a military kid and lived everywhere from Alaska, NYC, Buffalo, Canton, OH (where i met her), Kansas, and others and she always says Kansas was the most boring/bland place. I don't recall what city she lived in though so no offense to Kansas as I'm sure there are fun and great places to live there.

I was close to naming some places in Ohio because surely there are some boring areas but most have some redeeming qualities. Like the football hall of fame in canton, cinci, cleveland, and columbus all have things going on, and many of the small towns are fun-ish college towns.

Regarding Alaska, my wife's family absolutely loved it. Said it was one of the best places they have ever lived. They like a lot of outdoor "stuff" though.

You need things to do OR nature — those are it. If you dont have either of those, you're shit out of luck.

Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, middle of nowhere midwest and Great Plains? Nope. Could never do it.

Anywhere in the middle of nowhere.

Some people love to be remote away from people but not me. I need people and places around me. It's still easy to have quiet days alone despite living in a city.

Pittsburgh ….. dark, cold, depressing and there is literally nothing to do here except sports games. Most of the city is out of shape due to our food situation.
It looks cool until you get to the old mill parts and they are rundown.
Rather be in FL…. Just can’t leave the fam

I’ve recently had to follow my Ex (for my daughter’s sake) to Philadelphia.

Taxes, home prices, logistics, crime rate, cost of living, politics… I can’t stand it here but I’m stuck. Trying to make the best of it.
I live in suburbs of Philly and can vouch. Not so bad up here but Northeast cities like Philly, Baltimore, etc. are corrupt, dirty, lawless, liberal strongholds with no future promise.

Any big city. Looking at the homeless camps is really not my thing.

Anywhere in the middle of nowhere.

Some people love to be remote away from people but not me. I need people and places around me. It's still easy to have quiet days alone despite living in a city.
Who are you kidding? You don't know the meaning of staying in. LOL

I live in suburbs of Philly and can vouch. Not so bad up here but Northeast cities like Philly, Baltimore, etc. are corrupt, dirty, lawless, liberal strongholds with no future promise.
Agree with this. When I was over that way the issues with Baltimore spill into the surrounding areas, it was like the city is growing. Big heroin problem, corruption, no prosecution of crime, drug den

York pa is pretty bleak too.

I've heard Camden improved with tough policing, I knew a girl that used to live there had some horror stories.

The whole Metro DC area is horrible, 495 is an endless parking lot, Rockville, Langley Park gangs ms13 activity.

Martinsburg wva is a nice country area but alot of people from Baltimore moving there I hear.

I drive by Cumberland MD some and it looks like a pretty neat place for a weekend getaway. Just the look of it.
I technically live in Ohio but am in Delaware for the foreseeable future.
Yeah Dover seems to be a shithole but I “live” for work down at the Delaware beach and absolutely love it.
I'd definitely looks great and historic driving by I agree!

I was born and grew up in Orangeburg, South Carolina. One of the most violent cities in the US per capita. No business survives there and chains won't invest there. Reverse racism to the extreme, 'get back at whitey'. Bottom of the barrel education, roads, food selection, everything. Every 'club' has had to shut down, usually due to multiple shootings. Businesses usually shut down because the employees steal them blind and sell drugs out the back door. You fuckin carry in Orangeburg. There aren't even good parts of town anymore, and the worst ones look like Mogadishu. Shit ass corrupt cops who would rather harass old ladies than address any of the real crime; former sheriff kicked out for dealing drugs despite being so 'hard' on them. Hey, nothing like a free re-up after a drug bust, no? You risk your life going anywhere after dark.

Honestly, avoid South Carolina, in general, unless it's Charleston or the mountainous upstate. Nothing to see in the middle! Anyone who has visited can tell you that. A friend of mine hilariously said that Orangeburg is 'like one big church's chicken parking lot'. How apt. It has such a bad reputation that people think I must be some type of hard ass for having lived there

Here are some big cities I did not find appealing: Dayton Ohio (lots of abandoned buildings and not much going on), the state of Illinois south of Chicago (ended up in a town called Kankakee and it looked like South Central LA but with old buildings instead of housing projects), El Centro California (we played a softball tourney there and the outfield "grass" was weeds and dirt mixed in with broken beer bottles and cigarette butts), and finally the state of New Mexico...even the nicer parts of Alburquerque are kinda boring...but the rest of the state is dismal. Also, being a SoCal guy, driving the 5 freeway from SoCal to NorCal is a grind once you got north to the grapevine. CenCal is nothing but flat farm land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear