over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

beast405

Registered
Im sitting at 230lbs right now fairly lean (have visible abs) on just 140mg ew trt test cyp and 2iu gh Ed. Today decided to bump it up to 4iu Ed because I just bumped up my test dose to 500mg ew/ and 200mg npp in between my blood work for trt. Am wanting to put on some more size. What’s your gh dosage ? Do you think theirs a certain dosage that needs to be ran for hyperplasia to occur?

There still not definitive proof that hyperplasia is possible, or that gh causes it. That said, I don’t gain size with gh until I get over about the 4-5 iu mark daily. Less than that and I just lean out and have better skin/hair/sleep

Furthermore I agree with heavyhitter: while GH may not directly cause hypertrophy, it's indirect effects are undeniable. Mostly it's ability to let you eat more without getting fat but there are plenty of things it does that indirectly help.

So it's always useful imo, I have yet to hear of a GH non-fan...

Furthermore I agree with heavyhitter: while GH may not directly cause hypertrophy, it's indirect effects are undeniable. Mostly it's ability to let you eat more without getting fat but there are plenty of things it does that indirectly help.

So it's always useful imo, I have yet to hear of a GH non-fan...
It very likely does, they just haven’t been able to prove hyperplasia yet. I listened to a podcast the other day on muscleminds and theres a research scientist in Europe who’s currently trying to prove the existence of hyperplasia. He’s recruiting AAS users for muscle biopsies. He believes that new nuclei are formed due to aas and gh usage and that these nuclei don’t go away when you stop training. Hence why your muscle is so much easier to gain back than it was to gain in the first place. It just hasn’t been proven yet

Looking at some of top pros likes Kevin Lerone and Ronnie Coleman in retirement now, they both looked like they shrunk almost back to former selves. I understand that Ronnie was nursing some heavy injuries that left him wheelchair bound, but to me it didn't take long for him to look human again. For the pros like Dorian Yates they seem to be able to beat the odds a little longer, I'm assuming they had access to trt and gh. And none of then have succumb to injuries.

Some comparison pictures might be helpful but I don't have the energy to load any lol

I just use it for prep.

I did 5 ius for 18 weeks

4iu for me! I personally love hgh I think adding it in has given my physique a look that steroids alone didn’t give it…..fuller, rounder, and overall leaner.

For the guys that have ran HGH for years/long periods, have you noticed any waist growth? I'm loving the effects of HGH, but I'd rather not have my waist blow up.

For the guys that have ran HGH for years/long periods, have you noticed any waist growth? I'm loving the effects of HGH, but I'd rather not have my waist blow up.
I think the biggest contributing factor for that is the decrease in insulin sensitivity leading to fatty liver and intra abdominal fat gain. This fat is also the last fat you lose which is why you can see a guy in contest shape with a protruding gut. Keeping insulin sensitivity up is a must

Looking at some of top pros likes Kevin Lerone and Ronnie Coleman in retirement now, they both looked like they shrunk almost back to former selves. I understand that Ronnie was nursing some heavy injuries that left him wheelchair bound, but to me it didn't take long for him to look human again. For the pros like Dorian Yates they seem to be able to beat the odds a little longer, I'm assuming they had access to trt and gh. And none of then have succumb to injuries.

Some comparison pictures might be helpful but I don't have the energy to load any lol
I think it's key what HeavyHitter said. The muscle memory these old lifters have might be a sign of that hyperplasia. From what I understand the stem cells migrate and fuse with the existing myocytes giving them more nuclei. In that way they temporarily have more cells but those fuse to give more nuclei. Then, after a layoff, the muscle comes back very quickly because the multinucleated cells can produce much much more protein and other cellular components much much more quickly. While Levrone had issues with knee issues and his legs did not come up to pro caliber during his comeback, his upper body gained a lot of mass back and very quickly. I looked into this some years ago and wrote an article about it. It's over on WCBB, Basskillers site, if interested. It's under Glycomann.

You need to account for age in that equation as well.

I think the biggest contributing factor for that is the decrease in insulin sensitivity leading to fatty liver and intra abdominal fat gain. This fat is also the last fat you lose which is why you can see a guy in contest shape with a protruding gut. Keeping insulin sensitivity up is a must
Glad you bring this up, that is how I like to believe it happens. But I'm still wondering how significant is the role of actual organ growth caused by HGH.

I once spoke with a local well known amateur bodybuilder who had a scan done to measure his intra-abdominal fat. It was so low that the doctor was scared he was going to die. But he still had somewhat enlarged gut compared to few years back when he was much smaller and had not run HGH and slin.

I've been on it for 12 years straight. Usually 2iu while cruising and 5-6iu while blasting. I don't think the GH has caused a waist size increase but I do feel as you age and keep training hard that your waist will thicken and your hips will broaden. I don't have a 31-32 inch waist when I cut anymore but after 33 years of training I'd say it's 33 or 34 when I'm sub 8% so not a huge increase.

As mentioned, I think pushing high amounts of food with the bloat for months on end, year after year causes more damage to the waistline than GH ever will.

Glad you bring this up, that is how I like to believe it happens. But I'm still wondering how significant is the role of actual organ growth caused by HGH.

I once spoke with a local well known amateur bodybuilder who had a scan done to measure his intra-abdominal fat. It was so low that the doctor was scared he was going to die. But he still had somewhat enlarged gut compared to few years back when he was much smaller and had not run HGH and slin.
Vigorous Steve recently did a podcast with mark bell where he discussed how even at very low bodyfat he was diagnosed with fatty liver disease and he attributed it to gh usage. He stopped all AAS, went keto, and used liraglutide and a follow up scan showed no fatty liver. He has since started back up a modest cycle of 271 mgs of primo weekly. Interesting stuff

I've been on it for 12 years straight. Usually 2iu while cruising and 5-6iu while blasting. I don't think the GH has caused a waist size increase but I do feel as you age and keep training hard that your waist will thicken and your hips will broaden. I don't have a 31-32 inch waist when I cut anymore but after 33 years of training I'd say it's 33 or 34 when I'm sub 8% so not a huge increase.

As mentioned, I think pushing high amounts of food with the bloat for months on end, year after year causes more damage to the waistline than GH ever will.
Yes, food consumption too. Your stomach is like a ballon. If it’s constantly stretched out it will take awhile to snap back

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131