over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

There are differences between pharma products in antimicrobial preserve agents and excipients that provide some stability against aggregation, stress such as freezing/incubation/agitation. The active ingredient, Somatropin (rhGH) is either Somatropin or not. It is quite possible to synthesize GHR agonist peptides that lack the torsional force in binding the GHR as rhGH (it is however IMPOSSIBLE to synthesize any polypeptide that activates the GHR with greater torsional force than 22kDa-GH [rhGH]). Still, given market pressures, copycatting of E. coli patented methods for rhGH manufacturing is manyfold times more likely to mean that what a user ends up with in a generic rhGH product is... indeed true rhGH.

So the difference comes down to: quality of the pharma device (i.e., pen, premixed solution, versus having to deal with cheap vial tops, slin pins, etc.) and some considerations surrounding the antimicrobial preserve agents/stabilizers/excipients in pharma preparations.

The major one is this:
Using generic rhGH, one should reconstitute the vial for no more than about a week's worth at a time, to be kept at a sane storage temperature. If one does expose the reconstituted generic peptide to agitation/incubation/freezing, the solution is not resistant to these stressors whereas the pharmaceutical preparations are to some degree.

That's it. Generic rhGH can be as good equimolar concentrations of pharma rhGH (comparing the actual active ingredient, Somatropin), so long as it's treated with just a bit more care, and the user doesn't mind dealing with slin pins and cheap vials.

There are differences between pharma products in antimicrobial preserve agents and excipients that provide some stability against aggregation, stress such as freezing/incubation/agitation. The active ingredient, Somatropin (rhGH) is either Somatropin or not. It is quite possible to synthesize GHR agonist peptides that lack the torsional force in binding the GHR as rhGH (it is however IMPOSSIBLE to synthesize any polypeptide that activates the GHR with greater torsional force than 22kDa-GH [rhGH]). Still, given market pressures, copycatting of E. coli patented methods for rhGH manufacturing is manyfold times more likely to mean that what a user ends up with in a generic rhGH product is... indeed true rhGH.

So the difference comes down to: quality of the pharma device (i.e., pen, premixed solution, versus having to deal with cheap vial tops, slin pins, etc.) and some considerations surrounding the antimicrobial preserve agents/stabilizers/excipients in pharma preparations.

The major one is this:
Using generic rhGH, one should reconstitute the vial for no more than about a week's worth at a time, to be kept at a sane storage temperature. If one does expose the reconstituted generic peptide to agitation/incubation/freezing, the solution is not resistant to these stressors whereas the pharmaceutical preparations are to some degree.

That's it. Generic rhGH can be as good equimolar concentrations of pharma rhGH (comparing the actual active ingredient, Somatropin), so long as it's treated with just a bit more care, and the user doesn't mind dealing with slin pins and cheap vials.
Took a bit but wanted to thank you for this. Very informative. A bit above my knowledge base (which is why I was the one asking and not the one answering) but logical, well thought out and composed. For what it's worth I've seen you on a few forums and have been really impressed not just with knowledge but delivery and people skills as well. You along with a few others (seen for years back to Elite in the 1990s) are one of the reasons I registered here.

Took a bit but wanted to thank you for this. Very informative. A bit above my knowledge base (which is why I was the one asking and not the one answering) but logical, well thought out and composed. For what it's worth I've seen you on a few forums and have been really impressed not just with knowledge but delivery and people skills as well. You along with a few others (seen for years back to Elite in the 1990s) are one of the reasons I registered here.
You're welcome, and thank you for the positive commentary. It does help to get some positive words for these sorts of information-dense posts. I think they make some peoples' eyes glaze over, but knowing this is helpful to you is encouraging.

You're welcome, and thank you for the positive commentary. It does help to get some positive words for these sorts of information-dense posts. I think they make some peoples' eyes glaze over, but knowing this is helpful to you is encouraging.
I have to admit I don't always understand all of the words you use but your posts are very much appreciated nonetheless 👍

I upped mine to 5 iu twice a day. Made it about 8 days and had to back it off considerably due to mayor hand and finger stiffness. Skin and muscle fullness and vascularity awesome at that dose though. Im now I’m at 3 twice a day. In a few days my hands AlreAdy feeling much better.

Looking at some of top pros likes Kevin Lerone and Ronnie Coleman in retirement now, they both looked like they shrunk almost back to former selves. I understand that Ronnie was nursing some heavy injuries that left him wheelchair bound, but to me it didn't take long for him to look human again. For the pros like Dorian Yates they seem to be able to beat the odds a little longer, I'm assuming they had access to trt and gh. And none of then have succumb to injuries.

Some comparison pictures might be helpful but I don't have the energy to load any lol
There's other factors at work also.. when they retire many stop eating 6 meals a day.. they cut or eliminate ped use dramatically.. and they take the training intensity down.. that is what's accounted for alot..
Even if hyperplasia was real.. all the fiber in the world' is not going to help if it's not being stimulated ..

I appreciate your posts bro. jtlyk. I like hearing what you have to say and learn from your posts.

There are generics out there for $190-$210/100iu (closer to 140iu) that are at least as good as the $300 24iu name brand pens.

Ive seen generics for $200-300 a kit... and generics from a particularly well known supplier that gets amazing mass spec results from $115-140 a kit.

Could the double price generics possibly be that much better?

Ive seen generics for $200-300 a kit... and generics from a particularly well known supplier that gets amazing mass spec results from $115-140 a kit.

If you have a literal ton of money then go for it. The name brand is great. AndI mean, sure, I could spend $2000 month on Rejuvie clinic name brand GH but why? I don't mind spending money but I still don't want to throw it away. But I'm a bit of a bargain hunter by nature. Quirky, but it's served me well. I even buy food in bulk and save a ton. Food, supps, clothes, vitamins, super supps, You name it.

No and you can get good quality generics for less than half the cost of those cheaper ones you mentioned too. You just need to look around for a while and do your research.

And no, for all of you reading, this isn't an invitation for anyone to P.M. asking for a source. I mean, not unless we are really cool with each other on here ....or you want to pay me a "consultation" fee 😁😂

That's my point. No two brand name or generic rhGH vials/pens test exactly the same. Some are very close but not the same. The worst is junk, the best is...well...best.

With speaker wire, they all test the same. They all sound the same. All that matters is that it's low resistance wire. So whether it's Monster Cable or lamp cord, it makes no difference.
From this day forward we will refer to all subpar gh as LC Lampcord quality :)

wanna do at least 7iu pr day but my hand gets so numb that it hurts when I sleep.
I have to go back to 3iu. I use provider mauves and blacks

Honestly, I had run out of GH and was about to go on a 10 day vacation. I’m well aware of its terrible insulin sensitivity markings but to me it was better than nothing at the time.

Also, the last 2 times I have fully come off gh, hopping back on has been a noticeable thing. At least mentally it makes me think it flipped the switch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131