over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

There are differences between pharma products in antimicrobial preserve agents and excipients that provide some stability against aggregation, stress such as freezing/incubation/agitation. The active ingredient, Somatropin (rhGH) is either Somatropin or not. It is quite possible to synthesize GHR agonist peptides that lack the torsional force in binding the GHR as rhGH (it is however IMPOSSIBLE to synthesize any polypeptide that activates the GHR with greater torsional force than 22kDa-GH [rhGH]). Still, given market pressures, copycatting of E. coli patented methods for rhGH manufacturing is manyfold times more likely to mean that what a user ends up with in a generic rhGH product is... indeed true rhGH.

So the difference comes down to: quality of the pharma device (i.e., pen, premixed solution, versus having to deal with cheap vial tops, slin pins, etc.) and some considerations surrounding the antimicrobial preserve agents/stabilizers/excipients in pharma preparations.

The major one is this:
Using generic rhGH, one should reconstitute the vial for no more than about a week's worth at a time, to be kept at a sane storage temperature. If one does expose the reconstituted generic peptide to agitation/incubation/freezing, the solution is not resistant to these stressors whereas the pharmaceutical preparations are to some degree.

That's it. Generic rhGH can be as good equimolar concentrations of pharma rhGH (comparing the actual active ingredient, Somatropin), so long as it's treated with just a bit more care, and the user doesn't mind dealing with slin pins and cheap vials.

Best way to store generic hgh for long term? Freezing?

Ive seen Old riptropins 4 years past the expiration date still test 98% (its in the lab analyse page)

Best way to store generic hgh for long term? Freezing?

Ive seen Old riptropins 4 years past the expiration date still test 98% (its in the lab analyse page)
I'd say as a rule for generics: refrigerate (not freeze) generic rhGH at all times, whether unreconstituted or reconstituted (though it's an absolute necessity for reconstituted generics). Only reconstitute about 5-7 days worth at a time.

I'd say as a rule for generics: refrigerate (not freeze) generic rhGH at all times, whether unreconstituted or reconstituted (though it's an absolute necessity for reconstituted generics). Only reconstitute about 5-7 days worth at a time.
Why not freeze?

And how long can it realistically be stored refrigerated?

(See my post on the Old rips who were 4years past exp date testing 99% potency. No loss) how it was stored was also not known

Currently running TP’s blacks… Was on his Grey’s prior (4-6iu/day) wanted the extra iu’s for the cost per kit… Then he went an added the Golden Tops… Wish I would’ve waited about a month. Cause with the purity, the cost, and the large amount of iu’s per vial. It’s HANDS DOWN the best deal/purity out there in regards to generic HGH.

Anywhoo, runnin half a vial per day of the blacks. So I’m guesstimating that to be 8.5iu’s daily. Lethargy isn’t too bad, but my hands are definitely struggling with day to day activities! I didn’t notice the carpel tunnel issues with TP’s greys. Will run this till the 8 kits are used up! Then it’ll be the Golden Tops for the win!!!!!! Can’t wait! It’s truly phenomenal to have someone like TP available to us here at PM. Glad he’s around and hopefully here till I’m turned to ashes!

Cage

Why not freeze?

And how long can it realistically be stored refrigerated?

(See my post on the Old rips who were 4years past exp date testing 99% potency. No loss) how it was stored was also not known
Freezing is a potent stressor for rhGH (the molecule). While some pharma preparations are best kept on dry ice before reconstitution (and these actually become MORE stable after reconstitution), the raw polypeptide characteristic of generics is itself best kept at cooler temps but not freezing I believe. I think it's a good simplification to strive to always keep generic rhGH under refrigeration.

The difference between generics vs. pharma is in the phenolic compounds and excipients of pharma preparations that provide some stability against stressors like freezing, heat, and vigorous shaking. Freezing, incubation (heat), and agitation (vigorous shaking) all reduce the potency of the polypeptide.

Realistically, generic rhGH could be stored indefinitely for years without potency loss under refrigeration.

mk is a good thing, but its tragic effect on insulin sensitivity completely disqualifies this drug for me
Yes, it's a great compound especially for it's low price and it gives a lot of extra muscle fullness but it's effect on insulin sensitivity makes it a poor choice to actually use it.

Unless of course you don't give a fuck about your health.

I have ran blues yellow tops —hygetropin real from homer 200 iu to
Jintropins -genotropin-nordtropin and saizen...I still don’t mind swearing behind how much the hygetropins did for me espaclly cost to cost basis well back then.::now a days everything is cheaper but back then they did the job amazingly for me with not a care... and always 1iu a day for 5-6 days....same now saizen I been running as I had taken off for years and started back with geno and then nords to saizen last year all 3 ...last 2 half months been saizen and seem to be no problems here with keeping lean at all..1 iu a day at 5 days...

First run with GH and I'm running 3iu per day of TP's Golden Tops, eventually probably working up to 6iu.

1iu subQ upon waking and before bed. 1iu IM immediately post workout.
I was doing double that but my blood pressure sky rocketed.
This low dose gives me muscle fullness all the time.

I’m on 10iu a day of TP’s Medis and loving life. Will make a thread on my experience soon. Might even bump it up to 20iu since my fasted blood glucose is so legit due to cardio and Metformin.

Just ordered mine, been off a while because of lockdowns and all the uncertainty. Gonna cruise on 3 iu of Mauves and once growth phase start will bump up to 6.

Kikel fraud

Normal adult men produce 2 isoforms: 20kDA-GH & 22kDA-GH. 22K-GH is "evolutionarily optimized," and no peptide can be synthesized to have greater torsional force at the GHR than it. 20K-GH is basically crap GH we have floating around in small quantities. The "evolutionary optimization" of 22K-GH is observed by human 22K-GH eliciting greater GH response in lower species, e.g. there is greater GH response in pigs to hGH than porcine GH, just as an example.

I don't have much patience for this sort of hucksterism.

I’m on 10iu a day of TP’s Medis and loving life. Will make a thread on my experience soon. Might even bump it up to 20iu since my fasted blood glucose is so legit due to cardio and Metformin.
whats your cardio routine and schedule ?

Currently 4 iu split post and pre bed on training days and 3 iu pre bed on non training days

Nothing has been more physique-changing for me than GH. I use genotropin from a board sponsor here.

Is there a greater tendency to maintain any of the size gained due to GH when you stop taking it versus a typical cycle? If so, I would guess that there's some minimum duration before this effect would take occur. If you agree, how long might it take?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131