over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

I've taken pharma before but only short term and it seemed the world of differance. I used 3iu per day and within a week I had abs showing despite heavy bulking. My recovery felt almost instant like hours after my workout and every single morning I woke up at 5.30am on the dot fully energised like it was the afternoon . Also was in my best mood always . I've used multiple generics before but never felt anything off of them only lethargy
I honestly think it's a placebo effect

90% of bodybuilders use generic in at least Europe, I don't know how it is in the USA

I will go 4-6ius. At one point I tried 8 for a few weeks, ended up having to get a new wedding ring.................

I honestly think it's a placebo effect

90% of bodybuilders use generic in at least Europe, I don't know how it is in the USA
On this I can assure you it's not placebo I have multiple friends doing mma here in ireland fighting out of sbg and there doing anything they can to get pharma grade hgh because its putting their training and recovery on another level . They get nothing like this off of any generic .

Strong BD jins absolutely on point. Was using Qoretropin in past

Damn bro! 13iu?! Lol I’d love to know what your diet and AAS/GH protocol was for your transformation, do you mind breaking that down?

You can feel free to answer in your transformation thread, don’t want to hijack this one lol

I've taken pharma before but only short term and it seemed the world of differance. I used 3iu per day and within a week I had abs showing despite heavy bulking. My recovery felt almost instant like hours after my workout and every single morning I woke up at 5.30am on the dot fully energised like it was the afternoon . Also was in my best mood always . I've used multiple generics before but never felt anything off of them only lethargy

If it made you feel like that then why aren't you taking it now?!

Affordability ,its very expensive especially when you have a mortage and family .hgh is a long term year round essential in bodybuilding .

Where were you getting your generics that made you feel so bad? If I may ask...

I’m too cheap to spend the money on HGH. I’d love to do 4ius a day for anti-aging and vanity purposes but why spend $400/month on that when I can look just as good on $35 of test prop at 100mg EOD. Although, if $Doge coin goes to a dollar I’ll consider it. 😀

Affordability ,its very expensive especially when you have a mortage and family .hgh is a long term year round essential in bodybuilding .

But shit, something that is making you feel and look like you described? I would drop anything else I pay for and find a way, unless perhaps you're exaggerating it effects?

What effects(good or bad) do you see from 1iu?
What time of day do you dose ?
I've never used gh, but thinking of 1-2 iu per day. Maybe 1iu in the morning another 1iu per day.
As with all things I'll have to play with doses and timing to find what's right for me.
I can't say for certainty. Hair for sure has gotten grayer in past year and old boxing buddy told me it reversed his

First thing somedays and or before resistance exercise

But shit, something that is making you feel and look like you described? I would drop anything else I pay for and find a way, unless perhaps you're exaggerating it effects?
Not everyone is rich bro I cant afford it .

Where were you getting your generics that made you feel so bad? If I may ask...
I never said the generics made me feel so bad . I said all I ever feel is lethargy at times. I got them all from reputable sources some from here some local. Pharma grade was got direct from turkey and from local hospital.

Damn bro! 13iu?! Lol I’d love to know what your diet and AAS/GH protocol was for your transformation, do you mind breaking that down?

You can feel free to answer in your transformation thread, don’t want to hijack this one lolvery low test like 100mg test p whenever felt like it
Mast p 100mg ed
Halo 25mg pre workout
150mg tren Ed
700mg primo weekly
100mg winny
50mcg t3
15iu humalog pre
4iu hgh morning 4iu pre bed

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics