over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your gh dosage ?

10iu serostim (
5iu upon wake up
5iu post training (off days 5iu before bed)
1000mg sustained release Metformin daily split 500mg am and 500mg pre bed.
I was doing 5iu and jumped to 10iu about a month ago, and the results have been pretty noticeable within 2-3 weeks. I was planning to work my way up to 20iu…just to see what happens, as I hear the more the better. So far no carpel tunnel or bloat. Abs have come in real nice very quickly
I’m doing the easterns next year masters class.

Bro one word-- Meditrope. Doesn't matter if it's a mauve/pink, blk, gold top. Don't discount all generics until you try the true generic golden stamdard.

You need to renegotiate your salary with flash and get on his gh.
Meditrope are as good as pharma.
Top level competitors use these all over Europe and the US

No difference from pharma from countless of reviews. As well as dimer and purity testing to back it up. Some even tested purer than pharma grade.

Pharmacology standard means 95% purity or above (with dimer less than 6% when it comes to hgh)

Meditrope always test between 96-99% with dimer less than 1%

Is it best to pin GH subq or IM?

Most studies comparing the two says there's no a significant difference. However subq is still the preferred route of admin. Personally, I feel like CTS side effects kick in harder when I do Subq over IM.

(just took 2.5iu sub-q and I'm going on my fasted walk in an hour...just started GH for the first time a week ago)

Most studies comparing the two says there's no a significant difference. However subq is still the preferred route of admin. Personally, I feel like CTS side effects kick in harder when I do Subq over IM.
thanks sir and all.. i plan on trying 2iu prior to am fasted cardio.
i played basketball at the local park(concrete) all sunday afternoon, and now my left knee is swollen.
i felt good while playing.. the following morning not so much.
since i've upped my activity and running, i'm hoping gh will reduce recovery time.
i do like to get on the stationary bike and cranking out an hour at a medium pace/resistance.
that always seems to help work out the aches and pains the day(s) after a long run or playing basketball.

(just took 2.5iu sub-q and I'm going on my fasted walk in an hour...just started GH for the first time a week ago)
i know it's been a week, but it seems some people note slight differences in as much time.
are you seeing anything yet(good or bad) ?

i know it's been a week, but it seems some people note slight differences in as much time.
are you seeing anything yet(good or bad) ?
eh... I have been liking it. I feel good. I'm on a pretty tight diet and I'm doing a good bit of walking right now, so I always feel good when I do that. Hope to have a solid opinion after a month because I'm on my standard diet / cardio routine that I've done 1000 times, we'll see if anything is different this go around.

How long are you running this for?
Will be my first run with gh soon too at same dosage.

Indefinitely I hope. Plan to just run 2-2.5iu until I have some reason not to. Might up the dose to 3 or 4 eventually, probably when I bump up and go to TRT+ for a few months out of the year, but I'm in no hurry and want to see how I do on 2iu...since it's half as much $$$ and all and might work perfectly fine at that dose.

Indefinitely I hope. Plan to just run 2-2.5iu until I have some reason not to. Might up the dose to 3 or 4 eventually, probably when I bump up and go to TRT+ for a few months out of the year, but I'm in no hurry and want to see how I do on 2iu...since it's half as much $$$ and all and might work perfectly fine at that dose.
Let us know how that dosage works for u

For you guys that are taking Meditrope of any color that are testing at ~5mg+, are you basing your dosage on that and hoping that every vial in the batch is that, or are you going with the standard 10iu for vial?

For you guys that are taking Meditrope of any color that are testing at ~5mg+, are you basing your dosage on that and hoping that every vial in the batch is that, or are you going with the standard 10iu for vial?
I use black tops and the minimum is 15 iu....so I just mix each with 1.5ml of bac water and if they actually test at 16 or 17iu well then I just get a little extra in each shot lol

I use black tops and the minimum is 15 iu....so I just mix each with 1.5ml of bac water and if they actually test at 16 or 17iu well then I just get a little extra in each shot lol

Kinda what I was gonna do with the 10iu base, but that would/could/should be a lot of extra, lol.

Kinda what I was gonna do with the 10iu base, but that would/could/should be a lot of extra, lol.
Yeah that would be quite a bit extra lol.....I would just mix them according to what the color top is SUPPOSED to be and roll with it....if you get a little extra it won't kill ya

Meditrope are as good as pharma.
Top level competitors use these all over Europe and the US

No difference from pharma from countless of reviews. As well as dimer and purity testing to back it up. Some even tested purer than pharma grade.

Pharmacology standard means 95% purity or above (with dimer less than 6% when it comes to hgh)

Meditrope always test between 96-99% with dimer less than 1%
Going to disagree 100%. I've run many Meditropes and Humatrope at the same iu, and real world results they are not on the same ball field. Humatrope wins every time for me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws