over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your go to shirt?

Thanks. I’ll search Google, do you recommend any particular app or site?
I typically use MTailor or tailorstore.com. Also State & Liberty does custom tailoring as well. You have to email S&L though for their custom clothing lines.

Cage

Love all of these shirts they carry. Super comfy, not to tight. I hate sleeves so I just cut them off.

1673366671478.png

The picture matters a bit more than the frame...

Seriously, though, I like anything tri-blend, so that is usually my jumping off point.

I spend my days in either suits or scrubs, so I just want to be comfortable.

I had a buddy who was a designer for a streetwear company. He told me that heavy muscled guys are just difficult to design for, so most shirts wont look good.
He said that if a company makes a 4XL, they either assume im A. a tall basketball player so the length will be very long. or B. obese. Thats why its very hard to find a tailored type t-shirt. I admit that when i wear a basic 4XL, i look like im 300lbs of fat. The only reason you can tell im "built" is from my forearms and calves. I truly dont mind really lol. But a tailored shirt makes people go from, "you're huge" to..."you're fuckin jacked." I dont necessarily care as my wardrobe has both fits but its nice to find a company here and there that understands tailoring for a big guy.

well you learn something knew everyday. Never knew you could be picky about Tshirts. All I care about is what is on them.
Yeah what a crazy concept? We work our asses off year round to build the bodybuilder physique. I don’t know your build but for me, wearing a 2-3x shirt to fit my chest/shoulders with a 32” waist looks like a god damn dress on me in waist/ stomach area. If that’s the look you prefer than yeah I guess the rest of us are picky…

Yeah what a crazy concept? We work our asses off year round to build the bodybuilder physique. I don’t know your build but for me, wearing a 2-3x shirt to fit my chest/shoulders with a 32” waist looks like a god damn dress on me in waist/ stomach area. If that’s the look you prefer than yeah I guess the rest of us are picky…
If I'm "showing off" I take my shirt off *shrug*.

American Apparel Tri-blend.

Anything 100% cotton is useless to me.

I wear a lot of Hosstile and Gym Reapers shirts. Comfortable and fit well enough. I have all my dress clothes tailored. Suits have to be completely custom from some local shops.

well you learn something knew everyday. Never knew you could be picky about Tshirts. All I care about is what is on them.
I'm the opposite....... I like Tees that are blank, but fit well. Different strokes for different folks...

"Your go to shirt"...Would this be for sex or going out:cool:😅😆

Workout: Tees and Tanks (tanks are usually y-back)
Sex (if feeling not in good enough shape): Tight fit Gasp tank
Out in the world (if feeling in good enough shape): Polos
Out in the world (if feeling like shit): Long sleeve button up...Usually with sleeves quarter rolled.

Not a big fan of tees outside the house, aside from beaches, etc...I'm ocd, so I like nice, neat collared shirts😆

Something that is comfortable. I would rather wear hoodies and sweats all year if I could lol

I wear hoodies September to June :D

I like under armour stuff.
This. its a blue one. I switch clothes and don't always wear the best fit, but I try to look overall good in the gym or out and about. Usually I have on gym attire when I shop bc Im going to gym or coming from. Sometimes Jeans, then come home and change, many times gym Joggers, with the weather like it is.

My go to is strictly long sleeve,button down, polo dress shirts. Got a closet full. Couldn’t pay me to wear one in my youth but my taste has changed over the years. I like to be completely covered up till I’m not(beach/pool/ boat). At the gym it’s hoodies or any baggy tshirt.

Just like The Situation....there's 2 shirts, the shirt "before the shirt" and the "shirt" lol

Of course my fitted custom tee’s from Professionalmuscle! They are perfect and can handle a beating. I usually buy Gildan or 100% US Supima Cotton , but the H2H brand that the store here has is awesome.
Make sure to get Fitted(not regular), huge difference in comfortability! 💪👏👏🤣

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127