over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your least favorite steroid?

Fucking hate mct but seems to be the way most labs are going. Sure pins super easy through a 31g needle but doesn't seem to matter the lab, pip sucks, lasts for days, sometimes a week. Labs using gso, no problem, they switch to mct, can't pin .5ml without terrible pip. Don't know what it is that doesn't agree with me but my next purchase won't be mct.
if you do this long enough you will find out that its more common the other way around. there are people who get a sever reaction to gso. its best not to use seed oils.

It could be the oil carrier causing the allergy flare up.

Except I never used it again and the allergies stuck around every year since. It was likely a coincidence as it's not unheard of for allergies to develop at some point in ones life. The product was from a well known supplier back in 2001 and I had used other stuff from them so who knows.

Wait what? EQ stops the gains from other AAS!!?? First I have ever heard that. Care to expand?
Well if one is so anxiety ridden they can't make it to the gym or even out of the house I could see this happening quickly. Otherwise yes I would struggle to see the mechanism of action for stopping the other androgens from working.

Wait what? EQ stops the gains from other AAS!!?? First I have ever heard that. Care to expand?
Sure. Not sure what the reaction is with me personally but I've tried the compound maybe 4 or five times over the last 30 years and keep thinking I'll get a different result. I've found that not only is it not effective but any gains I've been making come to an abrupt halt. I can only guess it's something to do with hard drop in estrogen levels. Winstrol on the other hand is one of the most effective aas in my opinion so everyone reacts differently I guess.

Sure. Not sure what the reaction is with me personally but I've tried the compound maybe 4 or five times over the last 30 years and keep thinking I'll get a different result. I've found that not only is it not effective but any gains I've been making come to an abrupt halt. I can only guess it's something to do with hard drop in estrogen levels. Winstrol on the other hand is one of the most effective aas in my opinion so everyone reacts differently I guess.
Very Interesting. Do you run in for 12-16 weeks? I only ask because when I add eq I drop my test dose so I’m not running too many mgs and will find that yes although my gains will slow in the mean time they do end up picking back up once eq levels have built up. Never takes too long.

Well if one is so anxiety ridden they can't make it to the gym or even out of the house I could see this happening quickly. Otherwise yes I would struggle to see the mechan
Well if one is so anxiety ridden they can't make it to the gym or even out of the house I could see this happening quickly. Otherwise yes I would struggle to see the mechanism of action for stopping the other androgens from working.

ism of action for stopping the other androgens
It doesn't seem to make sense to me either in that I make gains fairly easily from any aas. The only other I I have problems with is tren. It makes me feel shitty like eq but at least gives strong gains. Higher dose eq just makes me feel even worse emotionally and physically(terrible joint aches). The last eq I tried I brewed myself and ended up giving it all away because it's less than useless for me. My bud seemed to like it ok though.

Very Interesting. Do you run in for 12-16 weeks? I only ask because when I add eq I drop my test dose so I’m not running too many mgs and will find that yes although my gains will slow in the mean time they do end up picking back up once eq levels have built up. Never takes too long.
I really tried to hang in there the last time I took it and I think it was around 3 months. I was taking a pretty moderate dose at 400 a week and ended up taking an equal dose test because I was thinking it was tanking my e2 levels. Felt much better about 2 or 3 weeks after I stopped the eq and began to make gains again on just test. Honestly think it just reacts weird with me.

I really tried to hang in there the last time I took it and I think it was around 3 months. I was taking a pretty moderate dose at 400 a week and ended up taking an equal dose test because I was thinking it was tanking my e2 levels. Felt much better about 2 or 3 weeks after I stopped the eq and began to make gains again on just test. Honestly think it just reacts weird with me.
I know people will say that they get anti e effects from EQ, can’t say that I’ve noticed it, could be crushing your e levels as you said which could explain a bit of what’s going on. I also run it above 900 or I don’t notice much in the effects of gains other than increased vascularity. EQ is the one steroid that I have to “blast” to see much but I do love the look it gives, endurance, appetite, and steady gains. If you don’t get much anxiety, maybe trying bumping up the dose.

Drol. Kill my appetite and makes me lethargic and feel like shit. Haven’t run it in over a decade.

No problems w hairless from high mast?
Never had problems with hair loss in general. I need AI even at 150 tests per week but I can inject 1g of tren and 1g of masteron directly into my scalp without losing a hair. Instead it seems that aas increase my hair growth rate.

I can’t run Tren at all anymore. Might be age, idk. I just tried adding half a cc e3d of Enanthate , about 230mg week. Ran it for a month before I threw in the towel because of sleep. I don’t know how I was running so much in my younger years but after I stopped the Tren my sleep went back to normal in a week. I don’t know how anybody can run it that’s not making money off their physique. It just isn’t worth it for me anymore. These days I’m running a bit of Winstrol in its place and thinking about adding Mast but I’m not sure how much better mast will be then Winstrol for my purposes.

How do you like Mast in comparison to Winstrol?
I love both. Winstrol gives me more fullness and strength. I don't get sides from winny too, apart fucked up lipids. Masteron is dryer look with less fullness. With the combo if you have a low bodyfat you look like a greek statue.

EQ ........blood is like yogurt very dangerous in a long term !!!!!
and don t feel any orals necessary......just my opinion!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131