over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your least favorite steroid?

It's all a buffet. Rare that I can't find a good use for something.

Maybe dbol these days, used to be awesome, probably still is but even small doses make me tired (no issues with any other oral). I don't dislike it but not useful to me.

To those above, I concur on deca with masteron.
D-bol also makes me tired. I don’t like it.

How much tren we’re you taking?
Anywhere from 100mg to 600mg/week, depending on the cycle. On and off over ~7 years. Never went crazy, but it just didnt agree with me.

Dbol for me.
Honestly, the only people who love dbol are mostly old heads who used it because it was the only option. But it’s an aromatization monster and balloons me up. Killed my appetite too. Immediately was like, “well I’m never using this again…”

Love and hate tren, it really messes with my sleep. Primo is meh for me, I struggle to find the correct test/primo dosages so my estro doesn't get crushed. I'm not a bodybuilder, more into physique and cardio endurance training. I do love winny though, even at 25mg a day its like night/day changes when I add it. low dosages of test/deca/winny or test/eq/winny greatly improve my cardio endurance. At 55 yo im currently running 30-35 miles per week and feel great.

DHB: didn't run it long enough to see anything other than painful fuckin knots where I inject it.
wrong brewing techniques.. pinned 80mg/ml made in GSO(0.25 ba)... painless/knot-less
pinned in MCT... knots/pain/etc.

Love and hate tren, it really messes with my sleep. Primo is meh for me, I struggle to find the correct test/primo dosages so my estro doesn't get crushed. I'm not a bodybuilder, more into physique and cardio endurance training. I do love winny though, even at 25mg a day its like night/day changes when I add it. low dosages of test/deca/winny or test/eq/winny greatly improve my cardio endurance. At 55 yo im currently running 30-35 miles per week and feel great.
what pace ?

For everyone who mentioned DECA (nandrolone), does the same apply toward NPP (nandrolone) or is it specific to the Deca version?

I don't know that winny is special for "cutting" or dropping fat while retaining muscle (if that's what you mean) but for aesthetics it's really incredible. Makes a 12% body fat look like 10%. Shoulders look great and just general body. Combined with tren I don't think it's beatable - mind you I'm not a BBer but who doesn't enjoy looking good and many BBers would concur.

I'm now late 40s and no issue with winny (first ran it in early 20s and still love it). I do make sure I have 100-200mg of deca in me at a minimum which is pretty standard for me and joints anyway. No joint issues. Gives me energy/I feel good, productive and energized on it. Makes me strong and faster even at 25mg ED though I think 50ED is probably needed to maximize aesthetics. All you can do is try. That said, it's a dht, may hit E2, and definitely plays with water in your system so before slamming a max dose I'd make sure my test/deca whatever was at or near saturation (I have this issue with mast too even enanthate ester as it impacts E2 fast so I scale up or start it later in cycle).
Can you swap deca for npp? Would npp give you the same joint protection as deca does , same compound just different esters

wrong brewing techniques.. pinned 80mg/ml made in GSO(0.25 ba)... painless/knot-less
pinned in MCT... knots/pain/etc.
in 2016 I had it hold but I did 200mg/ml 50ml jug, MCT, same amt of ba.
It crystallized in my leg about 72 hours later and gave me worse than cellulutius, necrotizing faciatis.
i am still missing tissue on my upper outer left quad, i had to walk like woody from toy story for a month plus.
I had just started dating a girl she was prob thinking wtf i though this guy was in perfect shape (walking around swinging my left leg because i could not bend knee lmao ). i couldnt put jeans on etc...annoying af...but then again that's me, I've had every bad aas side effect there is.

Winny

Never did shit and my joints are valuable

Might be great B4 a show but idk

Love/Hate tren….I look great on it but hate the way it makes me feel……I only use it for a short time precontest now. Also I’m not a big fan of winny it seems like I always pull or strain something while I’m running it.

I don't know that winny is special for "cutting" or dropping fat while retaining muscle (if that's what you mean) but for aesthetics it's really incredible. Makes a 12% body fat look like 10%. Shoulders look great and just general body. Combined with tren I don't think it's beatable - mind you I'm not a BBer but who doesn't enjoy looking good and many BBers would concur.

I'm now late 40s and no issue with winny (first ran it in early 20s and still love it). I do make sure I have 100-200mg of deca in me at a minimum which is pretty standard for me and joints anyway. No joint issues. Gives me energy/I feel good, productive and energized on it. Makes me strong and faster even at 25mg ED though I think 50ED is probably needed to maximize aesthetics. All you can do is try. That said, it's a dht, may hit E2, and definitely plays with water in your system so before slamming a max dose I'd make sure my test/deca whatever was at or near saturation (I have this issue with mast too even enanthate ester as it impacts E2 fast so I scale up or start it later in cycle).
I wish nandrolones offset joint pain from stan for me but doesn't work that way in this old carcass. Winstrol was mirculous in my late 20s and early 30s. Older, not so much. Something changed either in the Chinese raws versus American made Sterling Winthrop pharma grade or my body just changed dramatically with age. Injectable Winstrol V was incredible and no PIP at all. There is no discounting training intensity and diet. I was training twice a day at least 1/2 the week back then and on the mat grappling 3-5 times a week was part of that so lean was not a problem but compared to anything else I was using Winstrol was way better.

I wish nandrolones offset joint pain from stan for me but doesn't work that way in this old carcass. Winstrol was mirculous in my late 20s and early 30s. Older, not so much. Something changed either in the Chinese raws versus American made Sterling Winthrop pharma grade or my body just changed dramatically with age. Injectable Winstrol V was incredible and no PIP at all. There is no discounting training intensity and diet. I was training twice a day at least 1/2 the week back then and on the mat grappling 3-5 times a week was part of that so lean was not a problem but compared to anything else I was using Winstrol was way better.
do you know why deca does not reduce joint pain 90% of the time? - because in 9/10 cases, our joints do not hurt, only muscle hooks, tendons caused by muscle tension and contractures

do you know why deca does not reduce joint pain 90% of the time? - because in 9/10 cases, our joints do not hurt, only muscle hooks, tendons caused by muscle tension and contractures
Does not fit. It helps my joints in the absence of winstrol, even at low dosage.

Not technically a steroid but mk677 is absolute shit. Idk why any person would use that garbage. Turns you into a flat slob that eats and sleeps constantly. Only practical application imo would be someone who's underweight and needs to learn to eat.

Dbol- might be useful for someone exceptionally lean but for the majority it makes them look like shit.

I just went back to look at the literatrue, scanned a newish paper and read a couple abstracts from 3 others. It still isn't known how it works to reduce joint pain. Could be something along the lines you say. Not sure what you mean by those terms but who knows. This debate goes on forever. I know it doesn't work indefinitely. It works well for a while then not so much at least for me. But as someone with lots of arthritis it definitely helps for a while and I'm happy to use a gram or so here and there. Does it work for you at all?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws