over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your least favorite steroid?

I just went back to look at the literatrue, scanned a newish paper and read a couple abstracts from 3 others. It still isn't known how it works to reduce joint pain. Could be something along the lines you say. Not sure what you mean by those terms but who knows. This debate goes on forever. I know it doesn't work indefinitely. It works well for a while then not so much at least for me. But as someone with lots of arthritis it definitely helps for a while and I'm happy to use a gram or so here and there. Does it work for you at all?
if you have altretism, it is obvious that nandrolone will help you because it replaces (if you can call it that) lubricant in the joints, but 90% of people have healthy joints, so nandrolone will not give them anything in this matter because, as I have already written, their joints do not hurt, only tendons

if you have altretism, it is obvious that nandrolone will help you because it replaces (if you can call it that) lubricant in the joints, but 90% of people have healthy joints, so nandrolone will not give them anything in this matter because, as I have already written, their joints do not hurt, only tendons
Not sure I agree with you about 90% people have healthy joints, especially after 40. I've seen a lot of folks I know personally with degeneration in the lumbar spine, hips and knees especially after 20 decades or more loading the bar on deads and squats. I get you on the tension issues, definitely a real thing especially people that don't stretch. Ok on the last point of my post, so I understand, you do not have any joint pain at all or just related to tension etc. Therefore you do not use nandrolones for joint pain relief? I wouldn't be surprised Eastern Europeans are pretty sturdy.

Not sure I agree with you about 90% people have healthy joints, especially after 40. I've seen a lot of folks I know personally with degeneration in the lumbar spine, hips and knees especially after 20 decades or more loading the bar on deads and squats. I get you on the tension issues, definitely a real thing especially people that don't stretch. Ok on the last point of my post, so I understand, you do not have any joint pain at all or just related to tension etc. Therefore you do not use nandrolones for joint pain relief? I wouldn't be surprised Eastern Europeans are pretty sturdy.
I did an ultrasound of the elbows of the knees and shoulders and my joints are in perfect condition, I only have problems with soft tissues

I'm going to say one nobody has. Anadrol, for me I don't get the gains from it even at 150mg its not worth the side effect imo. Loss of appetite, gyno, don't feel good on it and don't get much from it. Dbol doesn't bloat me I feel strong and literally no sides from 50mg

I'm going to say one nobody has. Anadrol, for me I don't get the gains from it even at 150mg its not worth the side effect imo. Loss of appetite, gyno, don't feel good on it and don't get much from it. Dbol doesn't bloat me I feel strong and literally no sides from 50mg
dbol gives me insane strength while drol doesnt. funny how that works.

Primo Acetate for the simple fact it literally crosses my pain threshold...jealous of who can use it with no pip.

Primo Acetate for the simple fact it literally crosses my pain threshold...jealous of who can use it with no pip.

Primo acetate is the oral - sure you can get it in solution and inject it but honestly I don't know anyone that's stuck with it. Just use enanthate or take it orally if you must (better solution for females as the cost for an effective oral dose for males is high).

Pun intended - it's not worth the pain in the ass. Primo is loved due to lack of negative side effects. If one of those sides is mega pain... changes the calculus completely.

Not technically a steroid but mk677 is absolute shit. Idk why any person would use that garbage. Turns you into a flat slob that eats and sleeps constantly. Only practical application imo would be someone who's underweight and needs to learn to eat.

Dbol- might be useful for someone exceptionally lean but for the majority it makes them look like shit.
Yes, for me MK677 was garbage, just bloat and sleepy. Even worse, I did a trans Atlantic flight on that stuff once and my feet blew up like crazy. Took 3 days to go down.

Dianabol. Fucking garbage
It's funny, Back in the day I did what could be a priomordial bridge on D-bol at low dose of 20 mg/d. It worked. Also had reforvit and mixed that with various esters of nandrolone back in the day. Was the first time I hit 405 on the flat bench. Stuff worked but it is water retentive as all get out unless you take steps of mix it with over drier AAS.

Well it might be your friend in 20 years after some more decades of slag iron work.

I'm running Deca for the 1st time. And I got bumps all over my back like a rash. Never had this with any other gear! I'll stick to tren for now on. DECA NEVER again after this cycle.

Dam bro that’s a shame ,haven’t tried it yet, but my buddy claims as far as cutting there is no better steroid than winny , he used to say tren was his favorite until he found winny lol , tell me other than side effects did winny give you awesome results? Kind of weighing the pros and cons and if it’s worth it to try
If you have joints problems or don’t want joint problems stay away from winstrol. Tren & Halotestin are superior to winstrol for getting hard right before a show IMO.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity