over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your least favorite steroid?

I love Dbol but only when I’m sub 10% and at a max of 20mg. I don’t get bloated at the dose but do get skin splitting pumps. If I dose 30mg or higher I do end up getting e-related sides and the dreaded moon face. Oh And the little mood boost it gives is a nice little touch.

Not directed at you because I have no idea how fit or not you are (your avatar shows you to be in pretty good shape). I feel a lot of people who don’t like it either dose too high or are using it at too high bf %. The again we’re all unique and some folks just react poorly with no rhyme or reason. It is one of my favorites though alongside Winstrol.
That's pretty much how I used it way back in the day most of the times I used it other than one huge bulk I did at one time. Already lean and 20 mg/d, huge pumps in the gym. I always thought that 17 methyl estradiol metabolite was responsible at least for a bunch of the anabolism. I used it with nolvadex and that sort of blunted it. Not the greatest drug for those that are gyno prone but it was a good strength and size drug for me decades ago. Now-a-days it's not that useful sicen I'm just going for health and to stay anabolic a good part of the year as I age. Like Milos Sarcev says, why would we think staying anabolic is a bad thing as long as we are reasonable with thee things. Seeing people age is a first hand view of the catabolic process in action. Pushing the dial into the anabolic region similar to younger days seems to be working for me at least... and Milos.

Fucking hate mct but seems to be the way most labs are going. Sure pins super easy through a 31g needle but doesn't seem to matter the lab, pip sucks, lasts for days, sometimes a week. Labs using gso, no problem, they switch to mct, can't pin .5ml without terrible pip. Don't know what it is that doesn't agree with me but my next purchase won't be mct.
There is a reason many SEO is MCT based.

I have mentioned how horrible deca has been for mental health and sexual function for me at as little as 50mg/week. Too bad as at 100mg/wk the fullness and roundness were amazing for so little drug. I can only imagine a larger dose.....oh well.

Tried EQ once in 2001. Prior to this not a single allergy ever. Started EQ and my nose became a faucet. It just did not stop dripping. I was sitting in college class holding tissues under my nose as it would not stop running. Since I never had allergies it took me a while to figure out what meds to use. Eventually OTC allergy pills stopped the never ending running of my nose and it took affrin to open it back up. The EQ was the only thing different but it could be a huge coincidence. Never took it again.

Halodrol the DS always made my heart/chest feel weird after a couple days in and I would bail.

dhb.

@cage99

Many experience this dramatic increase in sex drive with tren but I’m unfortunately not one of them. It makes me look semi decent but not horny. You guys are lucky :D
How much Tren are you taking and how much test do you run with it?

There is a reason many SEO is MCT based.

I have mentioned how horrible deca has been for mental health and sexual function for me at as little as 50mg/week. Too bad as at 100mg/wk the fullness and roundness were amazing for so little drug. I can only imagine a larger dose.....oh well.

Tried EQ once in 2001. Prior to this not a single allergy ever. Started EQ and my nose became a faucet. It just did not stop dripping. I was sitting in college class holding tissues under my nose as it would not stop running. Since I never had allergies it took me a while to figure out what meds to use. Eventually OTC allergy pills stopped the never ending running of my nose and it took affrin to open it back up. The EQ was the only thing different but it could be a huge coincidence. Never took it again.

Halodrol the DS always made my heart/chest feel weird after a couple days in and I would bail.
It could be the oil carrier causing the allergy flare up.

I don't know that winny is special for "cutting" or dropping fat while retaining muscle (if that's what you mean) but for aesthetics it's really incredible. Makes a 12% body fat look like 10%. Shoulders look great and just general body. Combined with tren I don't think it's beatable - mind you I'm not a BBer but who doesn't enjoy looking good and many BBers would concur.

I'm now late 40s and no issue with winny (first ran it in early 20s and still love it). I do make sure I have 100-200mg of deca in me at a minimum which is pretty standard for me and joints anyway. No joint issues. Gives me energy/I feel good, productive and energized on it. Makes me strong and faster even at 25mg ED though I think 50ED is probably needed to maximize aesthetics. All you can do is try. That said, it's a dht, may hit E2, and definitely plays with water in your system so before slamming a max dose I'd make sure my test/deca whatever was at or near saturation (I have this issue with mast too even enanthate ester as it impacts E2 fast so I scale up or start it later in cycle).
I’ve seen quite a few partially torn tendons and fully torn tendons by people combining winstrol with Tren or anadrol with Tren. I don’t know if adding DECA would help or not because some people claim their tendons and joints hurt worse after a DECA cycle because it temporary mask the pain—making injuries worse.

I’ve seen quite a few partially torn tendons and fully torn tendons by people combining winstrol with Tren or anadrol with Tren. I don’t know if adding DECA would help or not because some people claim their tendons and joints hurt worse after a DECA cycle because it temporary mask the pain—making injuries worse.
Not saying that at all. Basically test, deca, winstrol was a classic stack at one time. I can't comment on winstrol joint pain or discomfort because I don't get it...that said I'm usually running 100-200mg of deca specifically for joints anyway (if not using deca as a main mover at higher dosages). Does deca help joint discomfort from winny...maybe, maybe not, maybe it's individual but I did want to include that caveate.

Deca FOR ME has been great at promoting an environment to let things heal better. I've had some significant injuries make slow to no progress for months on end, feel better within a few weeks of starting deca and by end and completely off were 100%. Now that said, I still approached the problem better feeling joint/tendon as of it was still injured during a good amount of the run. That meant, don't beat on it, continue rehab work etc. Has worked for me a number of times in 30 years. I also think it provides an environment that lessens the chance for issues and tendinitis - seems to happen far less frequently, less severity and go away faster.

Now... some of these nimrod people have real tears, missing cartridge and other injuries that simply aren't going to heal. Deca will lessen the pain but you use that to beat yourself up, then come off and pow it will be worse. It's surgery or change behavior related to injury or both. Deca can't do the impossible and some of the meat head types don't want to understand the injury they have and are hoping for Devine intervention in a bottle. Useful tool in the right circumstances but not a fricking injectible miracle which is what produces these reports. Kind of like a machine... A little oil on the right spots keeps it running great. Broken off pieces floating around, missing or misaligned parts, worn out pieces hitting end of life ready to fracture etc... it's going to break and oil can't fix this.

How much Tren are you taking and how much test do you run with it?
I’ve done

500 test 400 tren
And

250 test 100 tren (and 300 mast)

Was bulking on the first and cutting on the last. Both lowered my sex drive but the last one the most, partly because of the diet.

That's pretty much how I used it way back in the day most of the times I used it other than one huge bulk I did at one time. Already lean and 20 mg/d, huge pumps in the gym. I always thought that 17 methyl estradiol metabolite was responsible at least for a bunch of the anabolism. I used it with nolvadex and that sort of blunted it. Not the greatest drug for those that are gyno prone but it was a good strength and size drug for me decades ago. Now-a-days it's not that useful sicen I'm just going for health and to stay anabolic a good part of the year as I age. Like Milos Sarcev says, why would we think staying anabolic is a bad thing as long as we are reasonable with thee things. Seeing people age is a first hand view of the catabolic process in action. Pushing the dial into the anabolic region similar to younger days seems to be working for me at least... and Milos.
We are definitely on the same page. When I see people running 50, even 100mg it makes me wonder if they have bunk/underdosed gear or are just really poor responders to it.

Eq easily. Stops any gains I had been making previously with immediate sharp drop in mood and increased anxiety.

I have a love and hate relationship with tren. Under 300 mg per week (acetate) sides are "manageable" (night sweats, mood swings, some digestion problems, prolactin increase, slightly fucked up cardio). But when i tried to increase the dose to 80-100 mg ed, i've lasted 3-4 days. Horrid night sweats, shortness of breath even doing light activity, bronchial and throat irritation, palpitation, panik attacks, litgheadness even with perfect blood pressure. Sudden spikes of water retention. I've dropped the tren cold turkey and sides lasted another 4-5 days. But strenght and lean size gains on tren for me are unmatchable. But it doesn't worth the risk... You can "feel" it's a dangerous compound.

Masteron instead... I LOVE it. The more i take, the better i look, the better i feel. It makes me look like a stone. Too bad that it fucks with cholesterol, otherwise i'd run masteron year round. I don't get any other sides from it.

I have a love and hate relationship with tren. Under 300 mg per week (acetate) sides are "manageable" (night sweats, mood swings, some digestion problems, prolactin increase, slightly fucked up cardio). But when i tried to increase the dose to 80-100 mg ed, i've lasted 3-4 days. Horrid night sweats, shortness of breath even doing light activity, bronchial and throat irritation, palpitation, panik attacks, litgheadness even with perfect blood pressure. Sudden spikes of water retention. I've dropped the tren cold turkey and sides lasted another 4-5 days. But strenght and lean size gains on tren for me are unmatchable. But it doesn't worth the risk... You can "feel" it's a dangerous compound.

Masteron instead... I LOVE it. The more i take, the better i look, the better i feel. It makes me look like a stone. Too bad that it fucks with cholesterol, otherwise i'd run masteron year round. I don't get any other sides from it.
What's the most mast you've gotten up to and in conjunction with how much testosterone?

What's the most mast you've gotten up to and in conjunction with how much testosterone?
250 test e with 100 mg ed of masteron propionate. I look like i'm made of stone and plastic at the same time.

I can’t run Tren at all anymore. Might be age, idk. I just tried adding half a cc e3d of Enanthate , about 230mg week. Ran it for a month before I threw in the towel because of sleep. I don’t know how I was running so much in my younger years but after I stopped the Tren my sleep went back to normal in a week. I don’t know how anybody can run it that’s not making money off their physique. It just isn’t worth it for me anymore. These days I’m running a bit of Winstrol in its place and thinking about adding Mast but I’m not sure how much better mast will be then Winstrol for my purposes.

How do you like Mast in comparison to Winstrol?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member