advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your usual t3 dose and cycle length?

so you have a more recent hplc test?
then post it please

if it is just bloodwork or feel - i dont give much on these since these depend on several other things
Dang. I exclusively use that brand of T3, makes me want to now test it. Wow, no idea it tested that much under.

I've used up to 300mcg. Believe it or not this was during a "bulk" for about 3-4 weeks but I had ramped up from 100-200mcg the several weeks prior. Really it was just a reckless blast during a breakup but I shoveled in the calories and I had incredibly full muscles, bursting at the seems full with no bloat. Fantastic workouts. They were not clean calories, im talking 2-3 frozen pizzas in the evening followed by a pint of ice cream or two, all after a your standard big ass bowl of chicken/rice. I of course was on a... hefty amount of AAS.

Side effects were terrible, high BP, heart rate after eating whilst laying down of over 130+. I know of others online that pushed well over 200mcg too. I would never dream of doing it again without being on a beta blocker but even then I think 150mcg is more then enough to get whatever job done you are wanting to get done with T3.

37.5mcg puts me between 4.0 to 5.0 TSH (slow but in range). 50mcg year round has me around 2.0 TSH. One size does not fit all when it comes to the thyroid.

75mcg on blasts whether growing or cutting is my standard, I have only ever seen positive effects from this dose when attempting to gain. My 75mcg might be your 50mcg though, we are all different when it comes to thyroid hormone response.

Edit - Strong first post I know. I have been out of the game for 2 years, life happens. On my way back in now, previously went under board name Sector on other forums and no I am no where near that reckless anymore, I would like to see the age of at least 60.

I've used up to 300mcg. Believe it or not this was during a "bulk" for about 3-4 weeks but I had ramped up from 100-200mcg the several weeks prior. Really it was just a reckless blast during a breakup but I shoveled in the calories and I had incredibly full muscles, bursting at the seems full with no bloat. Fantastic workouts. They were not clean calories, im talking 2-3 frozen pizzas in the evening followed by a pint of ice cream or two, all after a your standard big ass bowl of chicken/rice. I of course was on a... hefty amount of AAS.

Side effects were terrible, high BP, heart rate after eating whilst laying down of over 130+. I know of others online that pushed well over 200mcg too. I would never dream of doing it again without being on a beta blocker but even then I think 150mcg is more then enough to get whatever job done you are wanting to get done with T3.

37.5mcg puts me between 4.0 to 5.0 TSH (slow but in range). 50mcg year round has me around 2.0 TSH. One size does not fit all when it comes to the thyroid.

75mcg on blasts whether growing or cutting is my standard, I have only ever seen positive effects from this dose when attempting to gain. My 75mcg might be your 50mcg though, we are all different when it comes to thyroid hormone response.

Edit - Strong first post I know. I have been out of the game for 2 years, life happens. On my way back in now, previously went under board name Sector on other forums and no I am no where near that reckless anymore, I would like to see the age of at least 60.

idk if i buy this lol

idk if i buy this lol
It was documented on Gh15 and I see some familiar names around here that might remember.

Don't have to buy it by any means, I am just sharing. I've played with some stupid doses, may as well talk about it, might help someone else decide not to or have an idea of where a limit might be or what they need to keep an eye on side effect wise.

Same brand I use as well. Damn. That’s shocking…….
unfortunately, the tolerances for pharma products allowed are way to high.
Weve discussed this on meso when cinnatropin (iranian hgh) was tested with around 94% purity and over 1% dimer.
Dosages have huge tolerances (there was even one genuine geno pen tested at something like 28iu instead of 36) and also dimer and purity.
Sometimes, relying on well tested UGL is not the wrong thing to do.
(well, expect for my jintropin, i wont trade them away, haha)

It was documented on Gh15 and I see some familiar names around here that might remember.

Don't have to buy it by any means, I am just sharing. I've played with some stupid doses, may as well talk about it, might help someone else decide not to or have an idea of where a limit might be or what they need to keep an eye on side effect wise.
Share is appreciated. Some useful info for sure. I doubt you are the only person to hit those dosages.

Dang. I exclusively use that brand of T3, makes me want to now test it. Wow, no idea it tested that much under.
Me too. Been using it for years. The one I am using is from a batch before the one that was tested so I don't know what to think.

My guess is that they didn't intentionally underdose it and that each tab is probably a different dose. I don't think it's very expensive to make T3.

If your TSH is between 4-5 while on 37.5mcg, it sounds like you are hypothyroid and need to be taking thyroid hormone anyway. TSH should be between 1-2 optimally without medication.

If your TSH is between 4-5 while on 37.5mcg, it sounds like you are hypothyroid and need to be taking thyroid hormone anyway. TSH should be between 1-2 optimally without medication.
Some people say anything above TSH of 2 needs treatment.

Some people say anything above TSH of 2 needs treatment.
Free T3 level must be checked in order to determine that but usually a TSH above 2 is probably a sign the thyroid is becoming hypo.

Indefinitely
Even when bulking?
I'm trying to do a smart bulk now, eating in a surplus but also using GH and doing fasted cardio to keep the fat off thinking about adding 25mcg T3 to the mix.

Even when bulking?
I'm trying to do a smart bulk now, eating in a surplus but also using GH and doing fasted cardio to keep the fat off thinking about adding 25mcg T3 to the mix.
at this dosage, it should help your bulk by increasing protein synthesis. Side effects should also be non existant at this dosage.
However, you could always check your ft3 and adjust from there to put you at the upper end of the range

Even when bulking?

Yes, It puts me in the upper range. PEDs nuked my levels. Start at 25mcg and get tested.

So I've never done any thyroid meds. But now I tried 25mcg of T3 for a couple of days, just to see if I could feel it in the short term. There are theories that acute admin could increase performance in sports. Is it possible or likely that it can immediately cause some anxiety and insomnia? It felt like my body was immediately more revved up but was it just my imagination?

So I've never done any thyroid meds. But now I tried 25mcg of T3 for a couple of days, just to see if I could feel it in the short term. There are theories that acute admin could increase performance in sports. Is it possible or likely that it can immediately cause some anxiety and insomnia? It felt like my body was immediately more revved up but was it just my imagination?

Not your imagination T3 is one of your bodies energy suppliers. Too much will do the opposite.

Share is appreciated. Some useful info for sure. I doubt you are the only person to hit those dosages.
I did an experiment with 3-400 mcg T3 during a bulk as well for the supposedly enhanced protein synthesis.

It never panned out.

But it definitely can be done.

I did an experiment with 3-400 mcg T3 during a bulk as well for the supposedly enhanced protein synthesis.

It never panned out.

But it definitely can be done.
300-400mcg? how was your diet? Weight loss, lethargy? when i tried 75-100 in the past i felt powerless , the workouts were shit , it didn't make sense because i was eating muscle along with the fat

I've run 75mcg for longer periods without issue or any workout impairment as long as I wasn't fully starving myself. 50mcg is more my standard dose. 25mcg makes a decent difference as well. That said haven't run T3 in a while.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131