advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What’s your usual t3 dose and cycle length?

I did an experiment with 3-400 mcg T3 during a bulk as well for the supposedly enhanced protein synthesis.

It never panned out.

But it definitely can be done.
For me I was less after the protein synthesis and more after the calorie push.

I figured if I could get in 2-3k more calories and my body could process it, I could break a plateau (and I did). I honestly think this is how some of the pros use it, a 1 + 1 = 3 with Insulin purely for nutrient partitioning, as personally I get more "fat loss" from DNP but my stomach emptied food faster on the high T3 doses.

I cant stress enough because I know this will be read over time through various searches, I wouldn't touch 300mcg again without a beta blocker. The heart rate was downright reckless and back then I didnt take my BP but I know it was very high.

300-400mcg? how was your diet? Weight loss, lethargy? when i tried 75-100 in the past i felt powerless , the workouts were shit , it didn't make sense because i was eating muscle along with the fat

Not to respond in place of Jeroendebleser but were you in a caloric deficit?

Most people utilize T3 when dieting, its a different animal with high carbs and the right AAS. Ive use high dose T3 with crazy low calorie diets and yes, it felt like I was on deaths door but why wouldnt it? Im taking in few calories, few carbs and am extremely depleted as my goal is to lose fat in that situation and the T3 is going to shred through the little glycogen I have.

Ive found keeping electrolytes up to make a big difference as well, anything over 150mcg and I was drinking 16oz of V8 low sodium (lots of potassium). This was also to prevent low potassium and a hospital visit (T3 can deplete potassium rather fast at higher doses if you dont stay on top of it).

300-400mcg? how was your diet? Weight loss, lethargy? when i tried 75-100 in the past i felt powerless , the workouts were shit , it didn't make sense because i was eating muscle along with the fat
Clean but a bulking diet. I basically wanted to find out if the upregulated protein synthesis hypothesis was true but in the end the protein degradation was at about the same level so it was a zero sum game.

I actually gained weight because I was bulking. (Yes, you can out-eat 400 mcg T3)

It's like you said, it eats muscle so assuming the upregulated protein synthesis hypothesis is correct it doesn't matter because the catabolic effect cancels it out.

I figured if I could get in 2-3k more calories and my body could process it, I could break a plateau (and I did). I honestly think this is how some of the pros use it, a 1 + 1 = 3 with Insulin purely for nutrient partitioning, as personally I get more "fat loss" from DNP but my stomach emptied food faster on the high T3 doses.

I cant stress enough because I know this will be read over time through various searches, I wouldn't touch 300mcg again without a beta blocker. The heart rate was downright reckless and back then I didnt take my BP but I know it was very high.
I see what you were trying to accomplish, makes sense in a way if only T3 wasn't as catabolic as it is...

I was on a bèta-blocker and I wouldn't advise those kinds of dosages to someone not on one neither.

Out of curiosity, what were your total calories during this bulk when you were taking 300mcg of T3?

I know it had to be high since you mentioned this basically being a dirty bulk. Over 10K calories?

Cage

I feel like discussing such irresponsible doses is detrimental to any noob who might be reading this

If you need more than 50mcg per day, you’re doing something wrong, IMO - or have other variables that you should alter in order to achieve your fitness goals

I know and talk to many pros but have never heard anyone talk about 300/400mcg of T3; I have seen protocols with 200mcg of T4, 200mcg of Clen; for me it's useless, you only risk heart problems

in my experience I lost weight at 5000kcal with 100mcg of T3 (useless if you have to grow), let alone with 200 and beyond; pure madness, there is also a discussion related to proteins, what is the point of raising proteins to 500/600 g just because I take high thyroids

I prefer to eat 500g without thyroid and stimulate the synthesis with high doses of AAS

this is how i feel, i have seen so many girls screw themselves up for life for abusing these shits

Out of curiosity, what were your total calories during this bulk when you were taking 300mcg of T3?

I know it had to be high since you mentioned this basically being a dirty bulk. Over 10K calories?

Cage

All I can say on that front is what my standard baseline was at the time, I tend to follow "IF" or OMAD with some flexibility on protein.

10 AM Protein Shake 3 scoops 75g protein 375 cals

2 PM ^ same

6 PM Always 600g chicken with white rice or sweet potato, onions/peppers/sauces. Around 1200 cals

Now you can see we are maybe at 2k calories at this point and how 2-3 pizzas, 1-2 pints, can still be easily done and then some. I left out the "and then some" because unless you have been on higher does T3, its hard to grasp how fast the gastric emptying is, more over its about to get even more... Irresponsible. The "and then some" was typically a push for more protein 1-2 hours after the initial feed around 9/10 pm before bed. Typically a can of chili with some more chicken (less, like 150g with a cup of cheese) few protein bars, greek yogurt mixed with protein powder. Then I would bring out the chips, averaging a bag a night, or bagel chips dipped in cream cheese.

^ This was my "budget" approach but I would regularly (4-5x a week) sub out the 6PM base meal and Pizzas for 3-4 entrees from the local thai joint, paying for extra meat.

The ice cream was yogurt, regular never sits well with me the next day.

Im 6'2 and had a hard time getting past 250lbs at the time with visible abbs (12/13%). I was a very watery 14/15% in low 270s when all was said and done. I doubt thats overly impressive but as I said, this was in the past and I may as well share the details, in no way am I saying it was the right way to do things. I know at the time I scoured the internet for information like this.

Not sure what all can be discussed on this board but I partook in a very natural appetite stimulant every night after work making they above possible.

The eating style was for my job at the time and it helps me maintain a healthy blood sugar. With that much T3 and other things in the system, for me once I start eating, I am down for the day.

I feel like discussing such irresponsible doses is detrimental to any noob who might be reading this

If you need more than 50mcg per day, you’re doing something wrong, IMO - or have other variables that you should alter in order to achieve your fitness goals
Totally agree. Above 50mcg, more isn't better. Then it just becomes muscle loss with no added fat loss.

Well, if we are fully disclosing, lots of candy too in the evening. Lots...

Well, if we are fully disclosing, lots of candy too in the evening. Lots...
This comment reminds me of an AA meeting "Hello, my name's Xplicit and used to eat a lot of candy.. lots..."

It's ok bro, we're all here for you, we've all done it as well (gives online hug of support).
hahaha!

Do you take thyroid medication before blood test, or wait when blood is done then take it, for proper reading?

Me too. Been using it for years. The one I am using is from a batch before the one that was tested so I don't know what to think.

My guess is that they didn't intentionally underdose it and that each tab is probably a different dose. I don't think it's very expensive to make T3.
I can remember a few years or so ago when a bunch of pharm grade natco aromasin coming from legit pharmacies was all way under dosed.

Do you take thyroid medication before blood test, or wait when blood is done then take it, for proper reading?
For T3, I have done both. It's useful to know what it is before and 2-3 hours after taking it.

If you have to choose one, I'd do before taking it.

My Dr has me always skip the meds the morning of the test. Says she wants to know what is actually getting absorbed and used, and that taking the meds right before the test can mask that.

All I can say on that front is what my standard baseline was at the time, I tend to follow "IF" or OMAD with some flexibility on protein.

10 AM Protein Shake 3 scoops 75g protein 375 cals

2 PM ^ same

6 PM Always 600g chicken with white rice or sweet potato, onions/peppers/sauces. Around 1200 cals

Now you can see we are maybe at 2k calories at this point and how 2-3 pizzas, 1-2 pints, can still be easily done and then some. I left out the "and then some" because unless you have been on higher does T3, its hard to grasp how fast the gastric emptying is, more over its about to get even more... Irresponsible. The "and then some" was typically a push for more protein 1-2 hours after the initial feed around 9/10 pm before bed. Typically a can of chili with some more chicken (less, like 150g with a cup of cheese) few protein bars, greek yogurt mixed with protein powder. Then I would bring out the chips, averaging a bag a night, or bagel chips dipped in cream cheese.

^ This was my "budget" approach but I would regularly (4-5x a week) sub out the 6PM base meal and Pizzas for 3-4 entrees from the local thai joint, paying for extra meat.

The ice cream was yogurt, regular never sits well with me the next day.

Im 6'2 and had a hard time getting past 250lbs at the time with visible abbs (12/13%). I was a very watery 14/15% in low 270s when all was said and done. I doubt thats overly impressive but as I said, this was in the past and I may as well share the details, in no way am I saying it was the right way to do things. I know at the time I scoured the internet for information like this.

Not sure what all can be discussed on this board but I partook in a very natural appetite stimulant every night after work making they above possible.

The eating style was for my job at the time and it helps me maintain a healthy blood sugar. With that much T3 and other things in the system, for me once I start eating, I am down for the day.
I had very high heart rate after about 4 days at 125mcg, I had to drop dose. Almost triggered a panic attack. I can't imagine 200+.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131