over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What 280.4lbs. At 6.6% Looks Like According To Dexa

I don't think anyone except the upper echelon of genetic freaks is going to reach this level doing traditional 3 month cycles then going back down for 2-3 months.

The way I've done it the last 2-3 years is by the first week of November I'm just on testosterone and start cutting the dose in half each week. When I hit my base dose - 300mg last year (along with GH) - I stay at that through February, then in March ramp back up to start dieting. When I finish dieting, typically end of May, I increase doses to start growing. I stay pretty consistent from there and depending on the compounds run my total dose goes up and down as I'm growing (ex. switching from NPP to trestolone).

I do very well with high testosterone - I've never had gyno, never lost hair, and I aromatize very little. I truly feel if testosterone was the only AAS I used my physique would still be 90+% of what it is now.

Dexa scans are usually around $100. The last two times they've had discount going so it was $79.
Thanks for sharing the info 🤙🏽🤙🏽

I just got a quote for $150 seems right as where I'm at its usually more expensive for everything. I just started a course 1 week in so I'm going to get a dexa scan now and another at the end.

I get you - being 35 I only have a few years left of pushing hard, so being inspired by @slesh I decided to really push the GH this run and have been around 50IU the last month. This wasn't a big jump - I worked up to it - and I've been pleasantly surprised that my resting heart rate and cardio capacity has stayed the same. Obviously there isn't research on GH in these doses in hypermuscular individuals doing all what we do, but I suspect there is some small muscle building component to it, even if it's just keeping the muscles hypersaturated to create a more anabolic environment. I think the impact of GH at this dose has been much more with helping me stay so lean while getting this big.

I think one of the big factors in my gains this run has been Lantus. In my research it seemed to be either hit or miss with guys and I've always done well with insulin. I've never had such a round, thick look and Lantus is known for that.

For GH dosing:
  • First thing in the morning
  • Before meals - usually 20 minutes, sometimes it's just 5 minutes
  • Preworkout
  • Postworkout
For insulin dosing:
  • Lantus before or soon after I start eating breakfast - I don't time this in relation to GH or meals
  • Humalog as soon as I finish a meal
  • Humalog 15-20 minutes after GH pre and postworkout
I don't recommend these protocols for anyone and that's why I rarely discuss this stuff in detail, but guys deserve to know how the biggest and leanest are getting there. I never miss my blood pressure medicine, never sleep without my CPAP, spend much more on health supplements each month than PEDs, and have maintained good bloodwork even at high bodyweights and on grams, orals, GH, insulin, etc. Tolerance for this stuff is one of the big components of bodybuilding genetics that is always overlooked.

Respect for being real about the dosages brother. You are a fucking monster!

Damn you look awesome! I am also wondering if it is 50iu everyday? The ankle edema I had at 20iu was bad enough

Looking freaky and massive bro. That took a lot of hard work, consistency and discipline and it shows. Great job, please stay as healthy as possible while pushing the upper boundaries and let up when and if needed so you can keep going without regrets. Very impressive!

High volume or high intensity training?
Mix. Heavy progressive overload on main lifts with top set, back off set, maybe one more. Other lifts I still try to add weight every week or two but they're more about volume - 3-4 straight sets, maybe a drop set, slow negatives, etc. I believe there is a benefit to volume training when using insulin and intraworkout nutrition in the aspect of glycogen usage and pumping as many nutrients into the muscle as possible.

How many units lantus in the morning?
Humalog with every meal? How many units?
What is your carb intake daily?
Looking full as a fuck and lean👌

51 lbs in 4 month !!! HOLY !!! I was impressed with my 10 or 11 lbs in 4 months....OMG !!! 51 LBS !! LEAN MUSCLE ARE YOU SHITTING ME !!!

That HGH is that good !!! plus everything else your doing - WOWSER !!!

IIRC, lean tissue, glycogen, and water are all considered 'fat free mass' by dexa

no one is gaining 50 pounds of muscle in 4 months lol idc who you are

Not a question, more a comment. You put out some really good content for this site. Really informative. So thanks

I know you eat a massive amount of calories, do you use a calorie tracker that gives your sodium and potassium intake? Do you try and keep it below a certain range or keep close to a 1:1 ratio?

Hey Daniel,

about the hgh.
Do you contribute evenely? so is every of the 4 injections 12,5iu?
and also, do you keep a minimum time between 2 injections?
when i read pre and post workout this might be less than 2 hours, no? Is there no issue with multiple injections this close together?
thanks!

I know you eat a massive amount of calories, do you use a calorie tracker that gives your sodium and potassium intake? Do you try and keep it below a certain range or keep close to a 1:1 ratio?
Out of interest why would he in regards to monitoring both of them?

You're a beast! Good stuff man keep it up.

I'm assuming the daily lantus is in place due to BG management as opposed to anabolism? Knowing your dose won't really matter as I'm not sure I'll ever run 50iu lantus daily but am I curious lol

IIRC, lean tissue, glycogen, and water are all considered 'fat free mass' by dexa

no one is gaining 50 pounds of muscle in 4 months lol idc who you are

Not to nitpick but it is possible to gain 50lbs. in 4 months, even one month,
if rebuilding previously existing muscle . . . and lose fat.

But in his case it was was 'new muscle' just to be clear.

Don't want this thread go off in the weeds, chasing a different topic.

In what way have you reduced ROM in arm training which has helped growth?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131