over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What 280.4lbs. At 6.6% Looks Like According To Dexa

danieltx

Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
This is only the second time I've done a Dexa on a rebound but given how well it's gone I had to. Dieting went a bit off the rails for me this year as I had severe allergies for a few weeks and ended up dropping muscle to hit the 5% range (after the April 2022 Dexa). But I took solace in the fact that all great bodybuilders have had years like that and it set me up for by far my best rebound ever. My previous rebound scan isn't listed in the line-by-line but you can see it in the chart in the mid-2020 spike. One of the thing I'm most proud of here is that since my first scan in 2016 I've gained 79lbs. of muscle.

dexa080922.jpg

Here are pictures from the last 2 days including a shot this morning of the definition my glutes and lower back still have.

side080822.jpg

mostmuscular080822.jpg

chest080822.jpg

quads080722.jpg

glutes080922.jpg

A few things I've done differently from past years on this rebound:
  • Switched from PPAL split to one body part a day
  • Replaced EAAs in my intraworkout with PeptoPro
  • Less carbs intraworkout - I've kept it at 44g of Gatorade powder and upped carbs in my meals where in past years I'd also add more carbs in intraworkout
  • Made Mott's apple juice the base of my postworkout shake due to the ability of fructose to help store more glucose
  • Replaced Novolin R and N with Humalog and Lantus
  • Much shorter ROM on arms which has been the key to finally making them grow significantly
One more note - one of the great disservices being done to the current generation getting into bodybuilding is the constant pushing of don't do too much, don't push too hard, you can't recover from X, etc. The followers of Dr. Mike Israetel and the like will never reach their potential because of it.

When I started this rebound I was going 3/4 on and 1 off. The last 3 weeks I've gone 6 on 1 off. Like most really advanced bodybuilders, I can tell as soon as I get out of bed if I need a rest day - and I haven't felt that. I feel good, my recovery is great, I've been crushing numbers every session, and this has been the best run of progress in my bodybuilding years. Pushing like this is how you get your best results. If you feel like you can have a good workout, go get it in - don't be a robot and say 'but the plan says X'. If you want to push your physique to new levels then you need to push yourself to new levels.

Finally, regularly active members know my views on most things so I'm not going to detail more in this post. Y'all can use this as a Q & A thread on whatever you want to ask.

Awesome work man

Looking massive brother, keep pushin 💪

Im a massive dexa guy too. A spot in LA has a package deal you can get for multiple scans. Great deal.

Absolute unit! Impressive to say the least. Keep at it and please continue to post pics.

This is only the second time I've done a Dexa on a rebound but given how well it's gone I had to. Dieting went a bit off the rails for me this year as I had severe allergies for a few weeks and ended up dropping muscle to hit the 5% range (after the April 2022 Dexa). But I took solace in the fact that all great bodybuilders have had years like that and it set me up for by far my best rebound ever. My previous rebound scan isn't listed in the line-by-line but you can see it in the chart in the mid-2020 spike. One of the thing I'm most proud of here is that since my first scan in 2016 I've gained 79lbs. of muscle.

dexa080922.jpg

Here are pictures from the last 2 days including a shot this morning of the definition my glutes and lower back still have.

side080822.jpg

mostmuscular080822.jpg

chest080822.jpg

quads080722.jpg

glutes080922.jpg

• Less carbs intraworkout - I've kept it at 44g of Gatorade powder and upped carbs in my meals where in past years I'd also add more carbs in intraworkout
  • Made Mott's apple juice the base of my postworkout shake due to the ability of fructose to help store more glucose
  • Much shorter ROM on arms which has been the key to finally making them grow significantly
One more note - one of the great disservices being done to the current generation getting into bodybuilding is the constant pushing of don't do too much, don't push too hard, you can't recover from X, etc. The followers of Dr. Mike Israetel and the like will never reach their potential because of it.

When I started this rebound I was going 3/4 on and 1 off. The last 3 weeks I've gone 6 on 1 off. Like most really advanced bodybuilders, I can tell as soon as I get out of bed if I need a rest day - and I haven't felt that. I feel good, my recovery is great, I've been crushing numbers every session, and this has been the best run of progress in my bodybuilding years. Pushing like this is how you get your best results. If you feel like you can have a good workout, go get it in - don't be a robot and say 'but the plan says X'. If you want to push your physique to new levels then you need to push yourself to new levels.

Finally, regularly active members know my views on most things so I'm not going to detail more in this post. Y'all can use this as a Q & A thread on whatever you want to ask.
Looking AWESOME Bro! Your HARD work in and out of the gym is paying off and it shows! You are one of the best contributor's on this board so THANK YOU for sharing your experiences!

I do have a couple of questions for you about your current training if you don't mind sharing. I know you work one bodypart/day, but what does your split look like?(ie. M-chest, T-quads, W-bis/tris, Th-hams, F-back..etc?)? Also, do you incorporate or do any intensifiers such as rest pause, drop sets, DC, etc on certain bodyparts? I know you have probably stated this in previous threads so forgive me for forgetting or not searching enough so thanks again for your time and sharing Bro!

What does the aas cycling look like? For instance 2 months trt (dose) then blasting 3 months?

How much do these scans cost?

U look yoked out bro thick all over! Forearms are crazy

Lol I know I can Google this but if anyone has a Dexa spot recommendation in South Florida that would be greatly appreciated. Would like to try it.

dexa080922.jpg

side080822.jpg

mostmuscular080822.jpg

chest080822.jpg

quads080722.jpg

glutes080922.jpg

51 lbs in 4 month !!! HOLY !!! I was impressed with my 10 or 11 lbs in 4 months....OMG !!! 51 LBS !! LEAN MUSCLE ARE YOU SHITTING ME !!!

That HGH is that good !!! plus everything else your doing - WOWSER !!!

You think switching up the intra workout nutrition was pretty significant? I don’t do intra but I do 65 gram carb karbolyn and 30 gram eaa while walking on the treadmill at the end.

@danieltx How much hgh you using - I did a search hgh danieltx but it didn't come up with your protocol

How much and how are you doing it - with insulin same time..without - timing? any info that would help - im trying to organize a high hgh cycle 30 i.u - for 8 weeks - cause in 2023 I'm going to maintenance everything im a old cat almost out of lives

Looking AWESOME Bro! Your HARD work in and out of the gym is paying off and it shows! You are one of the best contributor's on this board so THANK YOU for sharing your experiences!

I do have a couple of questions for you about your current training if you don't mind sharing. I know you work one bodypart/day, but what does your split look like?(ie. M-chest, T-quads, W-bis/tris, Th-hams, F-back..etc?)? Also, do you incorporate or do any intensifiers such as rest pause, drop sets, DC, etc on certain bodyparts? I know you have probably stated this in previous threads so forgive me for forgetting or not searching enough so thanks again for your time and sharing Bro!
I typically don't have fixed days for body parts but the last few weeks it's fallen as:
  • U - Chest + 2 sets x 20 of lateral raises and pushdowns
  • M - Back + 2 sets x 20 of shrugs and curls
  • T - Off
  • W - Quads
  • H - Shoulders
  • F - Arms
  • S - Hamstrings & glutes + 4 sets leg extensions
When I'm 3 on 1 off or whatever setup the split is the same, I take rest days as needed.

I start every workout with calves - one day I do calf press, the next seated calf raises and tibia raises. I don't do any calf work that loads the spine to manage CNS fatigue.

I do intensifiers randomly based on how I'm feeling - if I'm really fresh then maybe 2 exercises get a dropset at the end. The only one I'm consistent with is I do a rest-pause on my last set of leg press every session with a little less than half the weight of my top set.

What does the aas cycling look like? For instance 2 months trt (dose) then blasting 3 months?

How much do these scans cost?

U look yoked out bro thick all over! Forearms are crazy
I don't think anyone except the upper echelon of genetic freaks is going to reach this level doing traditional 3 month cycles then going back down for 2-3 months.

The way I've done it the last 2-3 years is by the first week of November I'm just on testosterone and start cutting the dose in half each week. When I hit my base dose - 300mg last year (along with GH) - I stay at that through February, then in March ramp back up to start dieting. When I finish dieting, typically end of May, I increase doses to start growing. I stay pretty consistent from there and depending on the compounds run my total dose goes up and down as I'm growing (ex. switching from NPP to trestolone).

I do very well with high testosterone - I've never had gyno, never lost hair, and I aromatize very little. I truly feel if testosterone was the only AAS I used my physique would still be 90+% of what it is now.

Dexa scans are usually around $100. The last two times they've had discount going so it was $79.

You think switching up the intra workout nutrition was pretty significant? I don’t do intra but I do 65 gram carb karbolyn and 30 gram eaa while walking on the treadmill at the end.
I think keeping the intra carbs lower has helped me stay leaner. This is my first time with PeptoPro but I've heard a few guys say they had their best offseasons ever with it and it's definitely helping me.

@danieltx How much hgh you using - I did a search hgh danieltx but it didn't come up with your protocol

How much and how are you doing it - with insulin same time..without - timing? any info that would help - im trying to organize a high hgh cycle 30 i.u - for 8 weeks - cause in 2023 I'm going to maintenance everything im a old cat almost out of lives
I get you - being 35 I only have a few years left of pushing hard, so being inspired by @slesh I decided to really push the GH this run and have been around 50IU the last month. This wasn't a big jump - I worked up to it - and I've been pleasantly surprised that my resting heart rate and cardio capacity has stayed the same. Obviously there isn't research on GH in these doses in hypermuscular individuals doing all what we do, but I suspect there is some small muscle building component to it, even if it's just keeping the muscles hypersaturated to create a more anabolic environment. I think the impact of GH at this dose has been much more with helping me stay so lean while getting this big.

I think one of the big factors in my gains this run has been Lantus. In my research it seemed to be either hit or miss with guys and I've always done well with insulin. I've never had such a round, thick look and Lantus is known for that.

For GH dosing:
  • First thing in the morning
  • Before meals - usually 20 minutes, sometimes it's just 5 minutes
  • Preworkout
  • Postworkout
For insulin dosing:
  • Lantus before or soon after I start eating breakfast - I don't time this in relation to GH or meals
  • Humalog as soon as I finish a meal
  • Humalog 15-20 minutes after GH pre and postworkout
I don't recommend these protocols for anyone and that's why I rarely discuss this stuff in detail, but guys deserve to know how the biggest and leanest are getting there. I never miss my blood pressure medicine, never sleep without my CPAP, spend much more on health supplements each month than PEDs, and have maintained good bloodwork even at high bodyweights and on grams, orals, GH, insulin, etc. Tolerance for this stuff is one of the big components of bodybuilding genetics that is always overlooked.

I get you - being 35 I only have a few years left of pushing hard, so being inspired by @slesh I decided to really push the GH this run and have been around 50IU the last month. This wasn't a big jump - I worked up to it - and I've been pleasantly surprised that my resting heart rate and cardio capacity has stayed the same. Obviously there isn't research on GH in these doses in hypermuscular individuals doing all what we do, but I suspect there is some small muscle building component to it, even if it's just keeping the muscles hypersaturated to create a more anabolic environment. I think the impact of GH at this dose has been much more with helping me stay so lean while getting this big.

I think one of the big factors in my gains this run has been Lantus. In my research it seemed to be either hit or miss with guys and I've always done well with insulin. I've never had such a round, thick look and Lantus is known for that.

For GH dosing:
  • First thing in the morning
  • Before meals - usually 20 minutes, sometimes it's just 5 minutes
  • Preworkout
  • Postworkout
For insulin dosing:
  • Lantus before or soon after I start eating breakfast - I don't time this in relation to GH or meals
  • Humalog as soon as I finish a meal
  • Humalog 15-20 minutes after GH pre and postworkout
I don't recommend these protocols for anyone and that's why I rarely discuss this stuff in detail, but guys deserve to know how the biggest and leanest are getting there. I never miss my blood pressure medicine, never sleep without my CPAP, spend much more on health supplements each month than PEDs, and have maintained good bloodwork even at high bodyweights and on grams, orals, GH, insulin, etc. Tolerance for this stuff is one of the big components of bodybuilding genetics that is always overlooked.
No I appreciate this !!

Berberine - Every Meal

I was thinking Lantus mornings - every dam morning - BUT im up in the air with because some say caused them to have sensitivity issues - maybe just high carb days...i thought it might help with the hgh/carb causing insulin sensitivity issues

Then novarapid and HGH with my first meal - Because I workout 1.30 hours later
Vasodilator pre workout
Intra shake eaa hbcd etc
Post workout - eaa

Post workout meal - Nova Rapid and HGH

All my other meals in between - check glucose - do insulin as necessary

Last meal of the day - HGH and insulin

I'm already up to 2 vials BP is under control - biggest concern is insulin sensitivity atm -

Correct there is a ton of things to monitor if your gonna play with high hgh and insulin - health is always #1 concern - and we already know even the pros don't get it right and hurt themselves - there are a ton of supplements I take as well - really an expensive habit - if you have shitty genes like myself

Thanks

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner