over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What 280.4lbs. At 6.6% Looks Like According To Dexa

Great thread. I always enjoy your posts and they only add to the forum. I also drink lot's during training so I am the same so I usually look distended post workout. Well I look that way throughout the day but it's especially bad postworkout :D

Have you had your potassium tested recently? I would be careful using so much telmisartan. If you haven't it's worth seeing your numbers. I recently dropped from 80mg to 40mg because I was having some issues and now I am gtg.
what kind of things were you experiencing that led you to believe it was a potassium issue?

what kind of things were you experiencing that led you to believe it was a potassium issue?
Can only speak for myself but I had very unregular heartbeats that felt like my heart would cramp/convulse. Couple days later I had my blood work back and my potassium was 6.2 or something, higher than reference.

Great thread. I always enjoy your posts and they only add to the forum. I also drink lot's during training so I am the same so I usually look distended post workout. Well I look that way throughout the day but it's especially bad postworkout :D

Have you had your potassium tested recently? I would be careful using so much telmisartan. If you haven't it's worth seeing your numbers. I recently dropped from 80mg to 40mg because I was having some issues and now I am gtg.
Same here I walk in with a fairly flat stomach and train for 2-3 hours and have taken videos well into the lift and I look 7 months pregnant lol but in the Corps they had us walking around like that forcing us to chug a quart hourly on hot days and at this point I’m 150 lbs and 17-18 years old, oddly enough it did condition me before BB to be a water junkie which is good, I think the amount we drink also contributes to how much we can eat/binge on our chest meals, it took me years to learn to slow down on chest food and not eat til
I was full.

My post wasn't worded well. I wasn't experiencing any typical hyperkalemia side effects from telmisartan but my blood pressure was too low because I had carried on the same dose (80mg) after dropping weight etc. I just know it can contribute to hyperkalemia even at lower doses so if I was taking a very high dose it's something I would want to monitor. Chances are he will be fine but I figured it was worth mentioning because 120mg is quite a high dose and I imagine higher potassium is something many of us face at times and that dose of telmisartan could definitely contribute to it.

In other news Tenny seems to be having a mid life crisis and has come on here to feel better about himself 😬

Lol you are right but I know this guy and he never competed at the national level because he was too scared so I just wanted to rub it in his face 😂
tenny used to try the same antagonistic bs with me. dude is what we call in prison a LAME. and lames are prey to booty bandits and get whacked even in protective custody :)pick your battles my brother you look outstanding! darwinism reigns

tenny used to try the same antagonistic bs with me. dude is what we call in prison a LAME. and lames are prey to booty bandits and get whacked even in protective custody :)pick your battles my brother you look outstanding! darwinism reigns
The guy just seems unhappy. Nobody talks to other people like that unless they hate their life. So in reality we should feel sorry for him not bash him.

The guy just seems unhappy. Nobody talks to other people like that unless they hate their life. So in reality we should feel sorry for him not bash him.
@OuchThatHurts is about to diagnose him and break his ego if he continues. as we say in psychology, let the individuation commence. may his anima finally meet his animus. HUMBLE CITY. lmao

Of course I have to post this just to remind people of a little over 2 years progress.

Lol that username is from 2009…post up your results at the national level and we can see how we compare.
My biggest win is a state title and I’m damn fucking proud of it. Mr. State is a big fucking deal. It’s not a nats win but only 3 big wins a year USA, Nats, and ASC am.- Jrs and Pittsburg are a big deal too but especially Mr. NY, Tx, Ca, Fl, etc. are a big ass win. Fuck the haters.

playing devils advocate, this is not always the case. There are in fact people who enjoy their own lives and just happen to be disgusted by every other human.
PM is a little softer these days than it used to be ;)

Men posing in their mirrors posting to other men for approval getting feelings hurt lol go figure

DanielTex- the journey has been fun to follow. Continued health as you push on

A couple things about @tenny....

1. The guy is brutally honest and will say things that others won't. He makes what I think is sideways remarks to me sometime but in all honestly he is spot on 99.8% of the time so I can't get mad at him.
2. The man has a remarkable physique and would slay about 80% of you on a bodybuilding stage (current posters)
3. When it comes down to it the man would help anyone out of the kindness of his heart and his passion for this process of building an impressive physique.

1. The guy is brutally honest and will say things that others won't. He makes what I think is sideways remarks to me sometime but in all honestly he is spot on 99.8% of the time so I can't get mad at him.
2. The man has a remarkable physique and would slay about 80% of you on a bodybuilding stage (current posters)
3. When it comes down to it the man would help anyone out of the kindness of his heart and his passion for this process of building an impressive physique.
I echo this… has always been nothing but helpful to me (and brutally honest which is rare these days)

Tenny is a friend in my book

does not give him permission to be a LAME and antagonize solid members because of his behavioral disorder which he clearly HAS.
let him step out of character on the streets and see what happens, as for here - we keep it classy and respectful, gentleman
if he was not your ALLY you would be singing a diff tune homey, keep it real bro.

I would try the advice from Daniel on arms , i have read the same thing from Justin Harris , Tony Huge, Jason Huh , John Meadows . I think the game changer is the pump for arms

does not give him permission to be a LAME and antagonize solid members because of his behavioral disorder which he clearly HAS.
let him step out of character on the streets and see what happens, as for here - we keep it classy and respectful, gentleman
if he was not your ALLY you would be singing a diff tune homey, keep it real bro.
You really are reformed !
I agree

Deep down maybe every criminal has a heart of gold - doesn't mean they can get away with behavior that's illegal - if that's the argument let the majority of them out. -- stupid shit right there

Has a better physique then most and kill magirity of us on stage.
WHO GIVES A FUCK, about that ??
Some shallow piece of crap, life is more about who you are as a person , NOT how you look
Looking good doesn't equate to hardly anything, it's about character.

Who has the right to talk like an ass to anyone? Well it has a place sometimes - this wasnt the place or the time.

My apologies for contributing to trollville.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws